Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,736 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Woman Parades Husband Naked After Catching Him Molesting Their 6 Year Old Houshe - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Parades Husband Naked After Catching Him Molesting Their 6 Year Old Houshe (4773 Views)

Grandma Accidentally Buys Adult Book For 6-year-old / "My Husband Is Molesting Our 12-Year-Old Househelp" - Nigerian Woman (Screenshot / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Parades Husband Naked After Catching Him Molesting Their 6 Year Old Houshe by 5minsmadness: 7:08am On Oct 03, 2015
doublewisdom:
Wicked woman and a poor excuse of a man. Just imagine!
Excuse me, in what way was this woman wicked? As far as I'm concerned she was too merciful. I maintain she should have pulled down and hard very fast after the parade.

1 Like

Re: Woman Parades Husband Naked After Catching Him Molesting Their 6 Year Old Houshe by freecocoa(f): 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2015
Chai this woman nice gan, just chop the thing off straight away.
Re: Woman Parades Husband Naked After Catching Him Molesting Their 6 Year Old Houshe by digitsolution: 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
E le yi gi di gan!!!!!!

Re: Woman Parades Husband Naked After Catching Him Molesting Their 6 Year Old Houshe by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Parades Husband Naked After Catching Him Molesting Their 6 Year Old Houshe by KanwuliaJara: 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin
Kanwuliajara no be only me go see this o

Nor be Naija man? grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Parades Husband Naked After Catching Him Molesting Their 6 Year Old Houshe by Hannysmilez(f): 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
This women means business. She took the bull by the horns but I'm still trying to understand the part where her househelp is 6. Is that even legal?
Re: Woman Parades Husband Naked After Catching Him Molesting Their 6 Year Old Houshe by Haywhymido(m): 8:23am On Oct 04, 2015
No nonsense woman, i like ur type jare. U cldnt av done any better. Infact, u deserve an award

1 Like

Re: Woman Parades Husband Naked After Catching Him Molesting Their 6 Year Old Houshe by Haywhymido(m): 8:25am On Oct 04, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Nor be Naija man? grin
so? Na only naija man dey sleep with minor
Re: Woman Parades Husband Naked After Catching Him Molesting Their 6 Year Old Houshe by KanwuliaJara: 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
Haywhymido:
so? Na only naija man dey sleep with minor

I did nor say dat.
Only no element of surprise from those who are worse than THOSE THEY CRITICIZE!!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Woman Parades Husband Naked After Catching Him Molesting Their 6 Year Old Houshe by EfemenaXY: 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin
Kanwuliajara no be only me go see this o

I just know say if Sambarry nor dey here, this thread nor go complete. grin grin grin
Re: Woman Parades Husband Naked After Catching Him Molesting Their 6 Year Old Houshe by SAMBARRY: 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
grin
EfemenaXY:

I just know say if Sambarry nor dey here, this thread nor go complete. grin grin grin
if I'm not here who else would grin

so what do you have to say concerning the situation on ground grin lipsrsealed wink
Re: Woman Parades Husband Naked After Catching Him Molesting Their 6 Year Old Houshe by lilmax(m): 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
Consequences grin
Re: Woman Parades Husband Naked After Catching Him Molesting Their 6 Year Old Houshe by EfemenaXY: 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin if I'm not here who else would grin

so what do you have to say concerning the situation on ground grin lipsrsealed wink

I think the woman's crazy.

Knowing she had a pervert of a husband and letting him have such close proximity to minors. She even waited for him to "do it again"? With a six year old? Just so she could catch him in the act?

Tufiakwa.
Re: Woman Parades Husband Naked After Catching Him Molesting Their 6 Year Old Houshe by SAMBARRY: 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
EfemenaXY:

I think the woman's crazy.

Knowing she had a pervert of a husband and letting him have such close proximity to minors. She even waited for him to "do it again"? With a six year old? Just so she could catch him in the act?

Tufiakwa.
grin

like husband like wife grin

them fit themselves its just unfortunate that the kids are at the receiving end of their parents madness.

I feel so sorry for them that they have useless parents.baba oshi to fe iyawo oran grin

they're perfect for each other. In fact that's what happens when 2mad people marry each other grin
Re: Woman Parades Husband Naked After Catching Him Molesting Their 6 Year Old Houshe by EfemenaXY: 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin

like husband like wife grin

them fit themselves its just unfortunate that the kids are at the receiving end of their parents madness.

I feel so sorry for them that they have useless parents.baba oshi to fe iyawo oran grin

they're perfect for each other. In fact that's what happens when 2mad people marry each other grin

The guy doesn't even look remorseful in that pic. The guy just dey smile like, "before nko? Wetin happen?"

And I doubt if the woman in it is his wife. She looks old enough to be his mother.
Re: Woman Parades Husband Naked After Catching Him Molesting Their 6 Year Old Houshe by SAMBARRY: 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
EfemenaXY:

The guy doesn't even look remorseful in that pic. The guy just dey smile like, "before nko? Wetin happen?"

And I doubt if the woman in it is his wife. She looks old enough to be his mother.
lol . that should be the wife.na poverty don age am.

as for the man he has to smile to do small bobo to camouflage his embarrassment. grin

I can't even imagine the damage this will do to their kids when the children see mummy pulling daddy's something grin

in fact the family of the wife should take away the kids so that they won't be seeing irikuri.you can imagine this live show they are doing for every body's viewing. If they can do this in public, what will they be doing in private that will be abusing the psyche of young children and their house help undecided
Re: Woman Parades Husband Naked After Catching Him Molesting Their 6 Year Old Houshe by constantchanges: 1:41am On Oct 05, 2015
That is serious
Re: Woman Parades Husband Naked After Catching Him Molesting Their 6 Year Old Houshe by armyofone(m): 3:14am On Oct 05, 2015
The sad part is everything will be settled and she goes back living with him.
Re: Woman Parades Husband Naked After Catching Him Molesting Their 6 Year Old Houshe by theunusualmoon(m): 11:28am On Oct 05, 2015
Wonders shall never end.
Re: Woman Parades Husband Naked After Catching Him Molesting Their 6 Year Old Houshe by Truckpusher(m): 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
cococandy:

This of funny but at the same time it's not.

This kind man self.
He's a child molester. He deserves the disgrace.
You would have said otherwise if it were to be a man that is parading his wife unclad for adultery or any other related offense.
Smh
Re: Woman Parades Husband Naked After Catching Him Molesting Their 6 Year Old Houshe by cococandy(f): 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
You would have said otherwise if it were to be a man that is parading his wife unclad for adultery or any other related offense.
Smh
You're comparing adultery and child molestation?

Seriously?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Parades Husband Naked After Catching Him Molesting Their 6 Year Old Houshe by Truckpusher(m): 8:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
cococandy:

You're comparing adultery and child molestation?

Seriously?
They are all ills of the society , so you tell me ; on what platform are you calling one a lesser evil?
Re: Woman Parades Husband Naked After Catching Him Molesting Their 6 Year Old Houshe by cococandy(f): 8:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
They are all ills of the society , so you tell me ; on what platform are you calling one a lesser evil?
Truckpusher they can't be in the same league in any society.
One is a crime. One is not.
And child molestation is not even a crime like stealing. It is worse.
It's rape of the worst kind. The one where you rape the person that trusted you to protect them. Your own child.

Nna I can't believe we are having this conversation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Parades Husband Naked After Catching Him Molesting Their 6 Year Old Houshe by SAMBARRY: 8:06am On Oct 06, 2015
Child rapeests are gradually creeping into this thread to defend their acts.

cococandy hold ya daughter very well o and peradventure you bring her to Nigeria WATCH HER verrrryyy well o grin undecided lipsrsealed

I won't say more than that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Are Ngos That Fight For Women's Rights In Lagos, Nigeria? / Your Wife Tells You A Man Is Asking Her Out: What To Do? / Am Confused on what to DO....I need ADVICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.