Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris (65170 Views)

Girl Licks Adewale Adeleke's Sweaty Face When She Saw Money At Club (Photos) / Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] / Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by goodlifehyd(m): 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
This aint a proper white man, looks more like those KORA...lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by edwife(f): 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ewwwww
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by Interesting15: 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
Try.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by gurunlocker: 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
Wetin do the guy head? abi na shape
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by arinzeonyeoma: 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ashawo
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by flokii: 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
dog..
*spits
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by Ramcie(f): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
Looks more like in front of Eiffel Tower. Cossy kenan! undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by harry509: 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
olokedde:
[img]http://2.bp..com/--1YyyoGd-RU/Vg7MbqWLhzI/AAAAAAAG1dE/p-tgJ7-euxw/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
The actress shared a video of herself playing around and licking a white companion's face while on the streets of Paris. More photos after the cut...

[img]http://1.bp..com/-mZeDb20fAVk/Vg7McXwMr8I/AAAAAAAG1dM/AjZY6jNvGiw/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-46Wl9hFe6SI/Vg7MdxCn8nI/AAAAAAAG1dU/ZZ_Vpl-ypWQ/s1600/3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-RNUeAsaDYb4/Vg7MfAFgehI/AAAAAAAG1dc/lPj9Kr3TfYI/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/10/photos-cossy-orjiakor-licks-her-man.html

so.... If I may ask wat is d meaning of dis rubish now? Licking her highest paid maga face during fuvkn n so...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by femiranking28(m): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by switmay32(f): 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ooops.... Maybe is her boyfriend. Abeg make una free her.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
DICKtator:
Since she is on a world tour,

When would she travel to Italy?

grin grin grin grin
Re u 4rm italy?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by Icecream4U(m): 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
That same mouth wey she don take suck PR1CK tier.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by DJMCOTTY(m): 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
tollytexy:
Shes not licking the face of a random white dude over there.. But shes licking the face of her highest paid customer Lol.. im not calling her ashaawo ohh
wetin she be? Lemme help u .... ASEWO!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by andyanders: 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
Looks like vampire.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by tonididdy(m): 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
[size=30pt]ladies must learn from this lady and the other one ....em macheda Abe?

use what u have to get yourself places. cossy is touring the world and doing and being in the best places most people can only imagine

from the famous beerfest in Germany to the famous Eiffel tower in the HQ of love, won't be surprised to see her in the tomato fest in Spain.

GO ON GIRL....u are true definition of smart ![/size]
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by kobonaire(m): 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
and all it took was 10 Euros ...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
mumu lady.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by DJMCOTTY(m): 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
Till date I have not gotten a proper answer.......... Wetin be this girl work? Musician, actress, activist,politician,OAP,model,Blogger,stylist,evangelist, accountant,inventor...etc?.. Why daphuck is she always on my screen?.... If only we can IGNORE evry of her post she will gradually become irrelevant. Cus the mata don over me o! undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by Holuwakemmy16(f): 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
U sure say this one na pikin or detergent?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by Pain(m): 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
Im not surprised. She's on Hoe-Li-Day
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by justmenoni: 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
How she wan get paper lol

quote author=alonzoiv post=38606693]This girl is just too pathetic. Na wetin she go do for Paris be this? PDA-public Display of Absurdity. Iranu abasha.
[/quote]
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by pussyphilia(m): 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
Upload the video of when you licked his d1ck!

Is it our fault that you are not good enough to attract a naija man You now went to oyingbo land to try your luck.

Who send you!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by rileyy(m): 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ashawo na dia job #GetRichOrDieTrying
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by Airforce1(m): 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
shes making her money
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by buchilino(m): 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
AM SURE D POOR WHITE CHAP WILL BE FEELING FUNKY WITHIN HIMSELF
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by onunwa21(m): 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
After she will claim to me virgin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
Thunder go fire mod wey put this nonsense for front page
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by zubby29(m): 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
common lick,wait until dem act film.lol
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by godoluwa(m): 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
DJMCOTTY:
Till date I have not gotten a proper answer.......... Wetin be this girl work? Musician, actress, activist,politician,OAP,model,Blogger,stylist,evangelist, accountant,inventor...etc?.. Why daphuck is she always on my screen?.... If only we can IGNORE evry of her post she will gradually become irrelevant. Cus the mata don over me o! undecided
shes a BIITCH.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by simdam500(m): 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
bolajioginni: Bleaching cream has make her look like overipe paw paw

cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Visits Her Father, Femi Otedola's Office, Check Out His Phones / Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line / Amara Maduka: Though I Have Sex, I’ve Never Been In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.