Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris (65168 Views)

Girl Licks Adewale Adeleke's Sweaty Face When She Saw Money At Club (Photos) / Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] / Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
wo do u expect frm a woman dat comes frm a tribe with higest prostitution in Nigeria. dat became famous frm sucking yoruba's diiks in d south west biko

Afrocandy and genieve dey do den own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by Jerrick(m): 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
street LovePeddler
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by BABANGBALI: 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
She don carry the thing go husstle for obodo oyinbo
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by Airfoce1(m): 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
Her besiness after all she is a celebrity
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
Seduction captured on camera
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by Mcowubaba: 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
yorobana:
and what lesson does this teach us?
I guess, to be going about nd be licking Caucasain faces!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by IceDude(m): 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
Nawa o! Na person born this mumu pikin? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by flawlessT(f): 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
Dis geh dey try sha,see d nigga head sef undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by remirez07(m): 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by Gynacologist(m): 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
DICKtator:
Since she is on a world tour,

When would she travel to Italy?

grin grin grin grin
Italy? of ol places!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by emilyone(f): 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
This bressy lala go sabi suck prick wella grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by DONFASZY(m): 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
intl olosho...acct dey red 4 her nw so she nids 2 hustle hard....I hate her cos she 4get 9ja culture

who go marry dis LovePeddler sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by prettyJoy22(f): 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
And this is news bcuz Mtcheeeew undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by Aitee1: 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
emmanuel596:
Mods please when will stuffs like this stop making fp?

Help me ask ooo angry sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by nortcentrallord(m): 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
Op u 'r a fool like this Oyibo harlot. Stop posting this nonsence on NL. I wonder the mod that brought it this far. Mtchewwwwwwwwww!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by nortcentrallord(m): 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
remirez07:
maybe she about to marry... She is old enough tho.

Who 'll marry this thing.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by nortcentrallord(m): 11:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
Airfoce1:
Her besiness after all she is a celebrity

What is she celebrating? Please define a celebrity. If that's what you call celebrity, then my kids will never set foot on that land. She is just a shameless bastard willing to lick a white man's anus to make money and some fools like the op and the mode that brought this thrash FP keep talking about her thereby giving her sense of importance.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by Vicfus(m): 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
I'm not surprised shocked, thank God she has grown from a puppy to a Dog grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by awesomesossy(f): 12:03am On Oct 03, 2015
Dats wat happens wen u release a [b][/b]DOG ON HEAT
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by morbeta(m): 12:08am On Oct 03, 2015
Spermatozoa oozzing mouth odour. Old olosho.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by tunde1200(m): 1:59am On Oct 03, 2015
I tire oo

emmanuel596:
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by Nobody: 2:04am On Oct 03, 2015
cc: Iamlegend1

grin grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 03, 2015
She's exporting her product
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by Raymondif: 5:53am On Oct 03, 2015
This mod na akpa amu
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by IamLEGEND1: 6:28am On Oct 03, 2015
MrsPhyno:
cc: Iamlegend 1
grin grin grin
I wouldn't expect anything less from Old Hags like this.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by kenoz(m): 7:02am On Oct 03, 2015
Mtchew
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by closetoyou(f): 7:33am On Oct 03, 2015
kekakuz:
z[size=20pt] well we all know she has licked worse things than a mans face
so go girl
keep licking thing in white man land.
and comeback to get a presidential lick.
thank God baba wife never reach 4. [/size]
Baba no fit marry this kind woman
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by Kingbilo(m): 7:45am On Oct 03, 2015
emmanuel596:

When you stop viewing and commenting
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by ogoplus: 8:05am On Oct 03, 2015
This is an abuse of Nairaland front page. I move that the MOD who did should be sanctioned!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by MarieSucre(f): 8:06am On Oct 03, 2015
When will Nigerians learn to mind their business. As for you Cossy nothing short of you putting on an hijab and going to Mecca will get you redemption in the eyes of Nigerians.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris by tpraiz(m): 9:00am On Oct 03, 2015
Source confirmed dat she's dwing all diz on credit:::::::::::she gets paid when she return bk to 9ja where the Xchange rate wuld b High$:::::::::::::

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Go Dye Poses In The House Built For His Son / DJ Cuppy Visits Her Father, Femi Otedola's Office, Check Out His Phones / Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.