Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Let's Talk About Hustling Life in France, Share Your Experience - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Let's Talk About Hustling Life in France, Share Your Experience (10677 Views)

Nigerians/nairalanders In France, Share Your Exiperience About Works And Life At / Edo Girl Hustling In Russia Warns Nigerians Back Home (Video) . / VIDEO: Edo Girls Hustling In Italy Farm, Gossiping While Waiting For Customer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk About Hustling Life in France, Share Your Experience by dmariowizzy(m): 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
If your in france hustling or you've hustled in france for years. Please share your experience let us learn from you. Tell how is life over there. Just want you think we should know. We that are planning on traveling to france to go hustle.

Thank you!

GOD BLESS

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Hustling Life in France, Share Your Experience by crownwealth68(m): 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
Nigeria is getting better day by day, there is great hope for ds country. I will be a partaker of d goodness of ds country.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Hustling Life in France, Share Your Experience by dmariowizzy(m): 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
crownwealth68:
Nigeria is getting better day by day, there is great hope for ds country. I will be a partaker of d goodness of ds country.

How old are you?

9 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Hustling Life in France, Share Your Experience by claremont(m): 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
http://foreignlegion.info/joining/ grin

Join them, work and get paid, plus get French citizenship after 5 years of service. They are the only legitimate ''hustle'' in France.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Hustling Life in France, Share Your Experience by dmariowizzy(m): 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
claremont:

Join them, work and get paid, plus get French citizenship after 5 years of service. They are the only legitimate ''hustle'' in France.

Have you joined them?

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Hustling Life in France, Share Your Experience by tdayof(m): 3:34am On Oct 03, 2015
crownwealth68:
and who said he or she won't be a partaker... angry
Re: Let's Talk About Hustling Life in France, Share Your Experience by Everest25(m): 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
let's rob mind 2gader.
Re: Let's Talk About Hustling Life in France, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
claremont:

I think they are armies .... stand to be corrected tho
Re: Let's Talk About Hustling Life in France, Share Your Experience by dmariowizzy(m): 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
Nobody stays or has stayed in france here..share your experience if you have naa.... Na wa oo
Re: Let's Talk About Hustling Life in France, Share Your Experience by claremont(m): 7:01am On Oct 04, 2015
dmariowizzy:

Have you joined them?

Nope. I'm not looking to going to France for 'hustle'.

A friend of mine joined them a few years ago, I have never heard from him since.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Hustling Life in France, Share Your Experience by justwise(m): 7:06am On Oct 04, 2015
claremont:

Nope. I'm not looking to going to France for 'hustle'.

A friend of mine joined them a few years ago, I have never heard from him since.

grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Hustling Life in France, Share Your Experience by BadSamaritan(m): 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

grin grin

Bro is it possible for someone with Italian one entry visa to visit Belgium or France while in Italy, seeing that they're all schengen countries?
Re: Let's Talk About Hustling Life in France, Share Your Experience by agarawu23(m): 5:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
dmariowizzy:
Nobody stays or has stayed in france here..share your experience if you have naa.... Na wa oo
Mr man, we don't have much Nigerians in France..... Think of another option because language is the NO 1 problem for an expat
Re: Let's Talk About Hustling Life in France, Share Your Experience by agarawu23(m): 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
Justwise, I have been waiting to ask you this question , please what can you say about Chile (south America) ? A guy is ready to prepare necessary documents for me but I don't know how life is over there and I will be going alone without knowing anyone there (but I ain't scared of that , I don do am before and God was by my side grin ) so any info boss ? cool
Re: Let's Talk About Hustling Life in France, Share Your Experience by justwise(m): 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
BadSamaritan:

Bro is it possible for someone with Italian one entry visa to visit Belgium or France while in Italy, seeing that they're all schengen countries?

Yes you can travel to Belgium or France but I'm not sure if you be allowed to re-enter Italy.
Re: Let's Talk About Hustling Life in France, Share Your Experience by justwise(m): 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
agarawu23:
Justwise, I have been waiting to ask you this question , please what can you say about Chile (south America) ? A guy is ready to prepare necessary documents for me but I don't know how life is over there and I will be going alone without knowing anyone there (but I ain't scared of that , I don do am before and God was by my side grin ) so any info boss ? cool

I know very little about Chile and way of life there but whatever you do make sure you go there with the right visa, not going with visiting visa and wanting to live and work there.
Re: Let's Talk About Hustling Life in France, Share Your Experience by agarawu23(m): 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
justwise:

I know very little about Chile and way of life there but whatever you do make sure you go there with the right visa, not going with visiting visa and wanting to live and work there .
point noted. Thanks
Re: Let's Talk About Hustling Life in France, Share Your Experience by dmariowizzy(m): 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
So.. My bros and sisters... Pls.. Which country can you advice someone to go to. Someone that wants to travel out and hustle.. Please
Re: Let's Talk About Hustling Life in France, Share Your Experience by chucky234(m): 10:24am On Oct 05, 2015
justwise:
[/b]
grin grin
I dey suspect this ur laff oooo lol him friend don loss since
Re: Let's Talk About Hustling Life in France, Share Your Experience by omoharry(f): 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
agarawu23:
Please use that money for this your intended trip to start up a business in Nigeria..no matter how small.
Re: Let's Talk About Hustling Life in France, Share Your Experience by agarawu23(m): 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
omoharry:
Please use that money for this your intended trip to start up a business in Nigeria..no matter how small.
shocked give me good reason. Thanks cool
Re: Let's Talk About Hustling Life in France, Share Your Experience by Lucasbalo(m): 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
agarawu23:
shocked give me good reason. Thanks cool
There is nothing for you to do in Chile. It's one of the poorest countries in Latin America and plus Spanish is their language. A lot of Chileans are crossing over through Mexico to US with all the dangers attached to the trip. Save yourself from unnecessary agony.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Hustling Life in France, Share Your Experience by agarawu23(m): 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
Lucasbalo:
There is nothing for you to do in Chile. It's one of the poorest countries in Latin America and plus Spanish is their language. A lot of Chileans are crossing over through Mexico to US with all the dangers attached to the trip. Save yourself from unnecessary agony.
thanks bro for your advice. But I really want to hear from ppl who have lived there. No country is easy even US. Though I will be going with a 6month visa and if things aren't cool there, I will cross back to my base cos I still have my residency.
Re: Let's Talk About Hustling Life in France, Share Your Experience by Lucasbalo(m): 7:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
agarawu23:
thanks bro for your advice. But I really want to hear from ppl who have lived there. No country is easy even US. Though I will be going with a 6month visa and if things aren't cool there, I will cross back to my base cos I still have my residency.
You are correct that no country is easy but to go and live in Chile is something else. Been there once before but I can't imagine living there. I guess it depends where you're living now. If I have to choose between living in Nigeria as bad as Nigeria is or living in Chile, I will pick Nigeria. Case closed but the choice is yours.
Re: Let's Talk About Hustling Life in France, Share Your Experience by agarawu23(m): 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
Lucasbalo:
You are correct that no country is easy but to go and live in Chile is something else. Been there once before but I can't imagine living there. I guess it depends where you're living now. If I have to choose between living in Nigeria as bad as Nigeria is or living in Chile, I will pick Nigeria. Case closed but the choice is yours.
OK sir! Point noted cool
Re: Let's Talk About Hustling Life in France, Share Your Experience by dmariowizzy(m): 11:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
Believe in yourself that you can make it anywhere. don't let anybody discourage. Those that doesn't have plans to travel out doesn't want others to go too... Believe in God and yourself ONLY!!!.....

Goodluck..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Hustling Life in France, Share Your Experience by deathstroke(m): 12:15am On Mar 29, 2017
It's a very nice place.
Alot of fun places like the Disney land, eiffel tower, Mont saint Michel, for those visiting, der re alot of chateau also, I'll advice anyone visiting to book a chateau in Normady, it's cheaper der.
I can't wait to go der again, when am done with school here.
Missing alot of my hommies der. cry
Re: Let's Talk About Hustling Life in France, Share Your Experience by Jakama90(m): 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
dmariowizzy:
Believe in yourself that you can make it anywhere. don't let anybody discourage. Those that doesn't have plans to travel out doesn't want others to go too... Believe in God and yourself ONLY!!!.....

Goodluck..
You are right bro
Re: Let's Talk About Hustling Life in France, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
crownwealth68:
is Nigeria still getting better? Fôol

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Hustling Life in France, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
agarawu23:
bro abeg how chile
Re: Let's Talk About Hustling Life in France, Share Your Experience by lonlytroy(m): 10:56am On Jul 27, 2017
durentchigozie:
is Nigeria still getting better? Fôol

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Airport Is Not The Worst In The World - FAAN / Uber Set For Benin City Launch / 20 Most Beautiful Places To Visit In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.