Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

The Examiner - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Examiner (692 Views)

Smart Examiner / When The Examiner Ask You To Proof That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Examiner by joshadedapo(m): 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
Before the commencement of an exam in a school, the examiner decided to call out the instructions to the candidates:
1. You are about to start my paper
2. I've asked the males among you to come and see me with 2000 naira. If you have not done so, that is ur problem. Even if you have read and prayed, you will still fail my course. For those of you that gave me half payment, you are going to receive half mark delivery.
3. The girls I asked to see me in my office did not come. Don't come again after I have marked ur script because I might not be interested again. Some of the girls should pay the money and shouldn't bother to see me because nature is not on ur side.
4. You are free to check ur notes, write anywhere, make calls or Google the answer during the examination
5. If you don't know the answer to any number, call the invigilator. He will provide the necessary assistance at 100 naira per question.
6. The external examiner will come and when he comes, none of you must be peeping into his/her locker or found with a torn sheet of your note or textbooks or else you will be charged with vandalization of educative materials
7.Last but not the least, if you focus squarely on ur work and you don't use any aid material such as phones, notes and textbooks and also you refused to help ur friends out when they ask you, you will be charged with exam malpractice and probably rusticated.
Please describe the examiner in one word. Lol......
Re: The Examiner by nnachukz(m): 12:06am On Oct 03, 2015
Joker
Re: The Examiner by nnachukz(m): 12:10am On Oct 03, 2015
Haven given you an answer in one word as you requested, let me now tell you what I feel. OP, I feel the examiner is your brother (a joker just like you). Don't ask me why I felt so.

(1) (Reply)

See The Easiest Way To Understand Computer Technology / Confession Time. Tell Us What/who Made You To Signup In Nairaland / Is This True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.