Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Buhari/jonathan were disgrace because Nigeria committed crime against Humanity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Buhari/jonathan were disgrace because Nigeria committed crime against Humanity (1353 Views)

Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide / Mr Ibu Meets Atiku Abubakar, Says "He's God Sent To Humanity" / They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari/jonathan were disgrace because Nigeria committed crime against Humanity by pus30: 3:05am On Oct 03, 2015
[size=38pt]..because you are crossing international line into the country of western nigeria.

Because it is an international crime, for the people of the country of western nigeria to pay taxes to Nigeria.

fashola and others who claim they are lawyer, got F9 in wasc, that what the newspaper claim he said. clearly he himself , he did not do well in school to know the correct process.
[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2911922_12096210102070125819661475849907897424633229n_jpg06a3fdbe0ca97fd0c3c1ca091312721d

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=images/jonathan_UN1_116208896.jpg&size=article_large[/img]
Re: Buhari/jonathan were disgrace because Nigeria committed crime against Humanity by playtheblues(f): 3:08am On Oct 03, 2015
Akwa Ibom Civil Servants Employed Since Nov/Dec 2014 Have Not Been Paid A Dime by playtheblues: 9:00pm On Oct 02
It is with deep sorrow that I write this.
We Akwaibomites are usually very peaceful and are not the types to complain easily. This is the reason why Udom Emmanuel thinks he can do anything to us and get away with it.
While Udom is busy building mansions in his village and who-knows-elsewhere we the latest employed staff of Akwa Ibom Civil Service (employed since Nov/Dec 2014) have not received even a kobo of our salaries from the Government and we are expected to come to work daily.
Most of us have been borrowing money from people and our sponsors are now tired of supporting us.
It is going to a year since we were employed, yet our salaries have been withheld all in the name of countless biometrics.
Udom has fixed our money in the bank to attract interests for him.
Everyday we are asked to sign one paper or the other in the name of bank verification yet we have not seen any salary.
Some of us who are posted to far places spend a lot of money on transportation to and from work yet Udom does not care.
My lawyer cousin who was also employed with me told me that they sponsor themselves to courts, prisons and police stations daily without any salary. They also sponsored themselves to Bar Conference in Abuja in August 2015 without even a single penny support from Udom/the Government.
The engineers are not left out as they are sent out to the field in a scorching sun with empty stomachs.
Human Rights activists in Nigeria please intervene in this matter. The masses should please join us into talking sense into our obviously selfish Governor into paying us our accumulated salaries.
I am a married man with a family to support. Udom please don't make us think of commuting suicide like that civil servant in Bayelsa who committed suicide due to unpaid 13-month salaries. Don't reduce us to beggars/chronic borrowers either.
We are tired of this hardship! We are grieving.
#seun
#lalasiclala
#ishilove
#introvert
#chocolateme
#ladyf
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Buhari/jonathan were disgrace because Nigeria committed crime against Humanity by Rtopzy(f): 3:08am On Oct 03, 2015
Chai
Re: Buhari/jonathan were disgrace because Nigeria committed crime against Humanity by pus30: 3:08am On Oct 03, 2015
Re: Buhari/jonathan were disgrace because Nigeria committed crime against Humanity by pus30: 3:11am On Oct 03, 2015
[size=38pt]a lot of you did not go to school. they are suppose to shoot you people.. if they tell you not to cross international law and you still say, you want to, they are allowed to shoot you. [/size]
Re: Buhari/jonathan were disgrace because Nigeria committed crime against Humanity by Nobody: 3:18am On Oct 03, 2015
playtheblues:
Akwa Ibom Civil Servants Employed Since Nov/Dec 2014 Have Not Been Paid A Dime by playtheblues: 9:00pm On Oct 02
It is with deep sorrow that I write this.
We Akwaibomites are usually very peaceful and are not the types to complain easily. This is the reason why Udom Emmanuel thinks he can do anything to us and get away with it.
While Udom is busy building mansions in his village and who-knows-elsewhere we the latest employed staff of Akwa Ibom Civil Service (employed since Nov/Dec 2014) have not received even a kobo of our salaries from the Government and we are expected to come to work daily.
Most of us have been borrowing money from people and our sponsors are now tired of supporting us.
It is going to a year since we were employed, yet our salaries have been withheld all in the name of countless biometrics.
Udom has fixed our money in the bank to attract interests for him.
Everyday we are asked to sign one paper or the other in the name of bank verification yet we have not seen any salary.
Some of us who are posted to far places spend a lot of money on transportation to and from work yet Udom does not care.
My lawyer cousin who was also employed with me told me that they sponsor themselves to courts, prisons and police stations daily without any salary. They also sponsored themselves to Bar Conference in Abuja in August 2015 without even a single penny support from Udom/the Government.
The engineers are not left out as they are sent out to the field in a scorching sun with empty stomachs.
Human Rights activists in Nigeria please intervene in this matter. The masses should please join us into talking sense into our obviously selfish Governor into paying us our accumulated salaries.
I am a married man with a family to support. Udom please don't make us think of commuting suicide like that civil servant in Bayelsa who committed suicide due to unpaid 13-month salaries. Don't reduce us to beggars/chronic borrowers either.
We are tired of this hardship! We are grieving.
#seun
#lalasiclala
#ishilove
#introvert
#chocolateme
#ladyf
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

My brother, I feel your pain...
Only God can deliver AKS from the shackles of Akpabio...
Aduralolese
Re: Buhari/jonathan were disgrace because Nigeria committed crime against Humanity by bewla(m): 4:04am On Oct 03, 2015
is otueke pix a photo shop . if not how say Sai baba
Re: Buhari/jonathan were disgrace because Nigeria committed crime against Humanity by pus30: 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
shocked cool
Re: Buhari/jonathan were disgrace because Nigeria committed crime against Humanity by pus30: 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
grin shocked sad
Re: Buhari/jonathan were disgrace because Nigeria committed crime against Humanity by pus30: 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
[size=28pt]FIRS offices are considered illegal.inside the country of western Nigeria.

Nigeria establishing 7 Secondary school(called University in quote) does not give Nigeria power to collect taxes inside the country of western Nigeria.

It is not an issue of hate of buhari or jonathan . It is just the law.

You are just showing the world, you are people who hate other people. setting up your own alternate government in another country is consider illegal. [/size]

Re: Buhari/jonathan were disgrace because Nigeria committed crime against Humanity by pus30: 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
[size=38pt]This piece of nonsense you started called University is not enough reason to collect taxes..

Please remove the piece of nonsense.

The Internal generated revenue of the university of lagos to nigeria is about the budget of covenant university. [/size]

Re: Buhari/jonathan were disgrace because Nigeria committed crime against Humanity by pus30: 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
sad
Re: Buhari/jonathan were disgrace because Nigeria committed crime against Humanity by pus30: 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
shocked
Re: Buhari/jonathan were disgrace because Nigeria committed crime against Humanity by pus30: 4:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
angry
Re: Buhari/jonathan were disgrace because Nigeria committed crime against Humanity by pus30: 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
[size=28pt]Turkish Nile University is a university own by the Turkish government in Abuja, does that give Turkish government the right to collect taxes in Nigeria. NO. [/size]

Re: Buhari/jonathan were disgrace because Nigeria committed crime against Humanity by pus30: 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
[size=28pt]The British American tabacco, is a company own by Britain and the usa in Nigeria. does that give the US or british government power to collect taxes or make law in Nigeria. No. [/size]

Re: Buhari/jonathan were disgrace because Nigeria committed crime against Humanity by pus30: 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2015
angry sad
Re: Buhari/jonathan were disgrace because Nigeria committed crime against Humanity by pus30: 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
embarassed
Re: Buhari/jonathan were disgrace because Nigeria committed crime against Humanity by pus30: 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Buhari/jonathan were disgrace because Nigeria committed crime against Humanity by pus33: 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
[size=28pt]It is a crime they can be arrested for. Osibanjo father inlaw telling lies does not change the truth, 419 only sell in nigeria. [/size]
Re: Buhari/jonathan were disgrace because Nigeria committed crime against Humanity by ademusiwa5: 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2911922_12096210102070125819661475849907897424633229n_jpg06a3fdbe0ca97fd0c3c1ca091312721d

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=images/jonathan_UN1_116208896.jpg&size=article_large[/img]
[/quote]

[size=38pt]

Goodluck Jonathan disgraced
Buhari Disgraced.

Is the Emperor of the country of the Kingdom of Western nigeria not famous ?

Why you have not seen the Emperor of the country of the Kingdom of Western nigeria on local television station. It is just because you people are local and not international. laughing. local people.

Emperor of the country of the Kingdom of Western nigeria have gone international.
[/size]
[size=28pt]

Look at the picture, do you still want to underrate me again. ? if you still doubt , who I am? look at the picture careful.
You can see the picture, that is to put all doubting thomas to an end.

The Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria will never be abuse again, by Nobody. International law give us the same power as Nigeria.. And we would use both military and otherwise... This is international law.. We would use military force if we have too. It is the law.

So all of your illiterate politician, who have gone to je le osimi school. go to school.

As african, we have to have respect for other people. and other countries. i am not a friendly person.. . I am a business minded person.

As you people make life difficult for our people, we would have no choice than to make life the same for you. It is all about respect for other people.
[/size]
Re: Buhari/jonathan were disgrace because Nigeria committed crime against Humanity by ademusiwa5: 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
embarassed
Re: Buhari/jonathan were disgrace because Nigeria committed crime against Humanity by ademusiwa5: 1:20am On Oct 05, 2015
grin cool
Re: Buhari/jonathan were disgrace because Nigeria committed crime against Humanity by joyli: 2:21am On Oct 05, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari/jonathan were disgrace because Nigeria committed crime against Humanity by pus33: 2:36am On Oct 05, 2015
[size=18pt]You have to understand that you are crossing international line. And when you do that, we have international power to use the army to kill you.

And we would use the international power against anybody, either you are obasanjo or tinubu .. or fashola..etc And people most get that into your head. We have international power to use the army to kill anyone who is against Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria

Even we have the power to use it on current politician or media houses. We are not illegal book haram , we are the legitimate government.[/size]
Re: Buhari/jonathan were disgrace because Nigeria committed crime against Humanity by ademusiwa5: 2:37am On Oct 05, 2015
[size=28pt]While you think it is a joke.. I have international power to use the Army . I am more like George bush. watch the video. I will order the army to attack all enemy of the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria.. The army will look for you and kill you, even if you work in the media. I don't joke. And that is why even Buhari was trying to show you people. That I am for real. I am not a friendly person, as you think, that I am.
I will ask the army to attack anyone or group against the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria..[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbqCquDl4k4
Re: Buhari/jonathan were disgrace because Nigeria committed crime against Humanity by ademusiwa5: 2:50am On Oct 05, 2015
tongue undecided
Re: Buhari/jonathan were disgrace because Nigeria committed crime against Humanity by ademusiwa5: 6:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
[size=28pt]That is buhari with the king of countries. trying to tell you, a story. I am telling you who I am. I don't lie. the others are just dukes..

You have to go and find out information. if I am telling you lies. That why the army show you people.. about following the camel.

I am the current emperor/head of state of the independent country of the kingdom of western Nigeria. You have to know obasanjo was crossing international line.

The army by international law is suppose to deal with all of them.. Don't underestimate my power and don't underrate my military strength. I will use the army against any politician who does not follow orders.. You can see the army is wearing the flag of the independent country of the kingdom of western Nigeria. So I will use them to deal with any human inside the independent country of the kingdom of western Nigeria who fail to obey order.

If your son was in the army , you will not want them to die. Now, if you don't believe check my name and go and find out the meaning of my name. We give names to children base on their circumstance and birth. I am the current emperor/head of state of the independent country of the kingdom of western Nigeria. and I am like George Bush.

You obey the law or the army have no choice than to denote bomb on politician who fail to obey the law. look at illegal book haram bomb how it look like on thisday newspaper. that should give you a clue why you need to obey the law. because the independent country of the kingdom of western Nigeria have power to use the military against any politician. I have 5 times the military strength of Ghana , who are loyal to me.
we would use them.

[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2847451_ndacrosssection_jpegc0df93b44c57bc5c1bba502647f97e1a
Re: Buhari/jonathan were disgrace because Nigeria committed crime against Humanity by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
Please ur point nd fight exactly is wat? angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Blast Linda Ikeji For Posting Fake Story About Him | Lol / Ruth Kadiri, Jnr Pope, Emeka Amakeze, Lilian Esoro, Others Mourn Dede One Day / Davido Baby Drama: Dele Momodu Replies Ola Balogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.