Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / . (6418 Views)

Online Business That Can Earn You N150,000 Every Month / How To Earn Over 450,000 Every Month From Real Estate With Little Or No Capital / See How You Can Easily Make Over N450,000 Every Single Month With Zero Capital!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by maxddude(m): 4:07am On Oct 03, 2015
Re: . by unikdamzel(f): 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
Since u dey make 3k every 3mins y u dey sell d strategy. Ole

2 Likes

Re: . by Walecoker65(m): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
baddest tutorial ever, it is working for me like magic. am receiving alert almost every day. kudos to u Max.....u are the bosssss
Re: . by maxddude(m): 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
Walecoker65:
baddest tutorial ever, it is working for me like magic. am receiving alert almost every day. kudos to u Max.....u are the bosssss
Thanks sir. I appreciate this. More greens!! smiley
Re: . by great664(m): 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
wow, you make 60,000 every hour but you still need 3,500 for the video, Lol, how many hours did you use to type this rubbish to beg for 3500, why not use it to make your cool cash, o boy, go learn work or go push wheelbarrow for market than looking for who to scam, even of open and host a site for scam @maxddude, still using your walecoker65 to complement yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Walecoker65(m): 7:58am On Oct 12, 2015
great664:
wow, you make 60,000 every hour but you still need 3,500 for the video, Lol, how many hours did you use to type this rubbish to beg for 3500, why not use it to make your cool cash, o boy, go learn work or go push wheelbarrow for market than looking for who to scam, even of open and host a site for scam @maxddude, still using your walecoker65 to complement yourself
this is the reason why some people won't stop living in poverty. have u check out the videos. seeing is believing GUY!!!
Re: . by great664(m): 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
Walecoker65:

this is the reason why some people won't stop living in poverty. have u check out the videos. seeing is believing GUY!!!
checking which videos? Nah, I don't have time for such nor have time to deposit 3500 to someone who can make 60000 every hour just to watch stupid video, why waste time to quote me, go ahead and make your money maxddude
Re: . by maxddude(m): 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
Re: . by great664(m): 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
maxddude:

I ignored your comment earlier tho. because If you read the first few lines of my post, then you shouldn't have bother commenting.

I only want to make it clear that walecoker65 is Coker Olawale one of my subscribers and also one of those who got hold of my video course. if you were smart as thought, you should see he's an old member of the forum. I don't need to use any account to compliment myself.

And saying its a scam, is just funny, Like you expect me to give out a video training of 1hr 30mins that took me over 2 months to compile for free?. People with such mentality of getting everything in a platter can't succeed. Do have a nice day.

As for those still buying the idea of everything online is scam, i understand because you might have paid for something & got disappointed later on. But hey, don't allow that particular failure make you conclude everything online a scam.

If you still have doubts or still confused. You can ring me or chat me up. I'll be glad to offer my lil piece of advice.

My Video course for VFL tips/tricks clearly explained, is still available. check it out - www.vflstrategies.com
Channel your smartness and energy into something that's viable and truthfu you will amazed of what you will achieve. stop thinking of #getrichquick stuff, How easy it feels to you to deceive your compatriot #Smh and #Smy
Re: . by smajatt(m): 7:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
for those who know me on NL here you know am a badass in vfl, but got to say and be honest here.. Max did a great job with the video tutorial, it will really help you to know more about vfl and to be able to distinguish between certain teams.

The video is very good for both advanced and begining vfl punters. Thumbs up max.
Re: . by maxddude(m): 7:36am On Oct 17, 2015
smajatt:
for those who know me on NL here you know am a badass in vfl, but got to say and be honest here.. Max did a great job with the video tutorial, it will really help you to know more about vfl and to be able to distinguish between certain teams.

The video is very good for both advanced and begining vfl punters. Thumbs up max.

Many thanks sir.
Re: . by maxddude(m): 10:11am On Feb 09, 2016
Re: . by maxddude(m): 10:13am On Feb 09, 2016
Re: . by timoney45(m): 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
It's been a while now. Are the vfl strategies still working. Mr Maxdude?
maxddude:
Don't allow the cost scare you. Just send me an email with "VFL Nairaland" and i'll see how i can assist you.
VFL is too easy for one not too make money. Shot me a mail - omadamaxwell@gmai,com

(1) (Reply)

CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) / Nigerchin Cable And Wire For Sale @ Reasonable Price. / Door To Door Cargo From UK To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.