Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Do U Support This - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Do U Support This (723 Views)

Support This Talented Teen Artist / Lets Support This Lady With Our Likes / 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Support This by asoji23(m): 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2009
i'm sick of all these telecommunications and banks doing promos and shows spending millions over entertainment and stuff,when there are infrasstructures needed by the people, do you support this as well
Re: Do U Support This by ElRazur: 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2009
It is their money and they can do as see they see fit.

How is it bothering you? Just dont go to the show. smiley
Re: Do U Support This by stkris(m): 10:42pm On Apr 20, 2009
@poster
before you ask that question, ask yourself what u have done for anyone recently in ur own capacity.

They'r all private, so the choice to give out or not lies with em. though i aint saying the private sector shouldnt give back to the people it thrives off of, but just give em a break.
Re: Do U Support This by audio: 11:39pm On Apr 20, 2009
The money for those shows helps support the growing Music industry, which is giving jobs to many people. Look at the bigger picture

(1) (Reply)

Safe M.i. Official Video / Obesere Fans ! / Is Wande Coal Still With Mo-hit All Stars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.