Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,873 members, 7,956,300 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:26 AM

So I Washed Bitter Leaf With A Washing Machine; The Result Was Bewildering! - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / So I Washed Bitter Leaf With A Washing Machine; The Result Was Bewildering! (6690 Views)

Slaughtered Goats Are Washed In Water Containing Faeces In Oke-Ira, Lagos. PICS / Malaysia Restaurant Shut Down For Washing Plates In Pothole On The Street (Pic) / Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So I Washed Bitter Leaf With A Washing Machine; The Result Was Bewildering! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
bestestgirl:
grin grin grin grin grin can't blame you though, I once washed bitterleaf with soap, it was not foaming fast enough for me so I added liquid soap grin grin
The slap I received that day from my Mother ehn??!! cry cry cry

Wow! That's taking thinking-out-of-the-box to another level.

I wonder how many potential innovations have been lost to our mother's slaps.

1 Like

Re: So I Washed Bitter Leaf With A Washing Machine; The Result Was Bewildering! by udysweet(f): 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
U kidding me rite?lool! If i be your mum,na two days dry fast for you. Hahaha
bestestgirl:
grin grin grin grin grin can't blame you though, I once washed bitterleaf with soap, it was not foaming fast enough for me so I added liquid soap grin grin
The slap I received that day from my Mother ehn??!! cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: So I Washed Bitter Leaf With A Washing Machine; The Result Was Bewildering! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
Op there's another method but it involves a food processor.
Re: So I Washed Bitter Leaf With A Washing Machine; The Result Was Bewildering! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
Op there's another method but it requires a food processor.
Re: So I Washed Bitter Leaf With A Washing Machine; The Result Was Bewildering! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mrs0J:
Op there's another method but it requires a food processor.

Really? How does it work?
Re: So I Washed Bitter Leaf With A Washing Machine; The Result Was Bewildering! by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 08, 2015
gbemtrol:

Really? How does it work?
u will boil the leaves like 10 mins, remove the hot water and run cold water to it. put the leaves inside the food processor not blender oo, use the dough blade and process until it's foamy and shredded. remove and rinse it again, voilĂ  u have ur bitter leaf
Note: u can choose to cut the leaves or not before boiling it.
Re: So I Washed Bitter Leaf With A Washing Machine; The Result Was Bewildering! by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 08, 2015
Mrs0J:

u will boil the leaves like 10 mins, remove the hot water and run cold water to it. put the leaves inside the food processor not blender oo, use the dough blade and process until it's foamy and shredded. remove and rinse it again, voilĂ  u have ur bitter leaf
Note: u can choose to cut the leaves or not before boiling it.

I like the sound of that, makes life much easier

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Bakery In Abuja Capable Of Cake Home Delivery If Ordered From Abroad? / Making Of Peanuts For Marketing / Eating By Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.