Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Real Madrid Honour Cristiano Ronaldo For Breaking Club Goals Record - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Honour Cristiano Ronaldo For Breaking Club Goals Record (439 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! / Juventus Completes Signing Of Cristiano Ronaldo For £105m / Mark Geiger, Referee Accused Of Asking Cristiano Ronaldo For Shirt At World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Madrid Honour Cristiano Ronaldo For Breaking Club Goals Record by topzywazzy(m): 9:09am On Oct 03, 2015
On Friday, Real Madrid held a special event, to honour Ronaldo, after he became the club’s all-time leading scorer.

Ronaldo scored twice against Malmo in midweek – his 322nd and 323rd goals for the La Liga side, matching Raul Gonzalez’s record.

However, the club insist he has already broken the record, counting a deflected free-kick in 2010, that was later officially credited to Pepe.

Ronaldo was presented with a custom-made trophy, in front of his family and team-mates.

“It’s a very emotional
day for all Real Madrid fans,” club president, Florentino Perez said.

“One of our own has achieved something that was considered almost impossible to achieve. Only through his talent, his hard work and his determination was this possible.”

Ronaldo, who has now netted a total of 501 career goals, said: “To me it’s an honour to receive this award. I didn’t expect it.

“When I wore Real Madrid’s jersey for the first time I never imagined that one
day I would become the club’s greatest scorer, surpassing my friend Raul and the late [Alfredo] Di Stefano. I’m very happy.”

SOURCE: http://africwap.com/real-madrid-honour-cristiano-ronaldo-for-breaking-club-goals-record/
Re: Real Madrid Honour Cristiano Ronaldo For Breaking Club Goals Record by hamzakito(m): 9:45am On Oct 03, 2015
ok
Re: Real Madrid Honour Cristiano Ronaldo For Breaking Club Goals Record by permsec: 11:44am On Oct 03, 2015
Goal Machine.
Re: Real Madrid Honour Cristiano Ronaldo For Breaking Club Goals Record by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 03, 2015
Seen.

(1) (Reply)

Finally You Get Free Credit To Bet / Russia 2018 World Cup Qualifiers ;Nigeria To Face Swaziland / Chelsea Matches Be Shown On Cartoon Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.