Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Photos From Vincent Enyeama's Mother's Burial - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos From Vincent Enyeama's Mother's Burial (41667 Views)

Dead Man Made To Sit Like He's Playing Video Game During His Burial(p / Man Receives Beating After Throwing Alligator Pepper Into Burial Grave(video) / Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Vincent Enyeama's Mother's Burial by M4gunners: 11:26am On Oct 03, 2015
RIP ma.
Re: Photos From Vincent Enyeama's Mother's Burial by mooregan(m): 11:28am On Oct 03, 2015
Inem Enyeama kpe amekop? Yak Emem Abasi odu ye afo ye ofri ufok mfo, Amen.
Re: Photos From Vincent Enyeama's Mother's Burial by subbieD(f): 11:30am On Oct 03, 2015
RIP Ma
Re: Photos From Vincent Enyeama's Mother's Burial by epini(m): 11:33am On Oct 03, 2015
Remilekun101:
Why are they dancing with the coffin?
to celebrate her death..
Re: Photos From Vincent Enyeama's Mother's Burial by epini(m): 11:35am On Oct 03, 2015
krattoss:
Death is a depth we all must pay.
minus me nd my family
Re: Photos From Vincent Enyeama's Mother's Burial by epini(m): 11:38am On Oct 03, 2015
majamajic:
R.i.p mama Vincent

but must they carry politics along every time, the umbrella logo in the background. sad sad
i cant find it bross
Re: Photos From Vincent Enyeama's Mother's Burial by jonnayo(m): 11:39am On Oct 03, 2015
mooregan:
Inem Enyeama kpe amekop? Yak Emem Abasi odu ye afo ye ofri ufok mfo, Amen.

Ami ndoho nte yak ukong Mma obo nduok Odudu ke Emem. Take heart inemesit/ Vincent Enyeama.
Re: Photos From Vincent Enyeama's Mother's Burial by femi4: 11:40am On Oct 03, 2015
chinex276:
still searchin 4 d umbrella... smh
3rd pix, check hilux behind pinnick
Re: Photos From Vincent Enyeama's Mother's Burial by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:40am On Oct 03, 2015
R.I.P mother of a great keeper.
Re: Photos From Vincent Enyeama's Mother's Burial by femi4: 11:40am On Oct 03, 2015
epini:
i cant find it bross
3rd pix
Re: Photos From Vincent Enyeama's Mother's Burial by juman(m): 11:44am On Oct 03, 2015
Condolence to the family.
Re: Photos From Vincent Enyeama's Mother's Burial by deadZONE: 11:48am On Oct 03, 2015
so whats the point of that last picture?
Re: Photos From Vincent Enyeama's Mother's Burial by chinex276(m): 11:50am On Oct 03, 2015
femi4:
3rd pix, check hilux behind pinnick
NA WA 4 U OO
Re: Photos From Vincent Enyeama's Mother's Burial by BabaNath(m): 11:59am On Oct 03, 2015
LOClass:

Depth ko width ni
Just joking pls
you mind the guy
Re: Photos From Vincent Enyeama's Mother's Burial by ulmaukpong(m): 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
Rip to mama vincent
Re: Photos From Vincent Enyeama's Mother's Burial by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
grin
BabaNath:
you mind the guy

The gbagaun was too deep to ignore
Re: Photos From Vincent Enyeama's Mother's Burial by IceDude(m): 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
Remilekun101:
Thats how they roll, its for entertainment
Re: Photos From Vincent Enyeama's Mother's Burial by BABANGBALI: 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2015
Remilekun101:
ask dem now. Like say you no dey see dem for your area @ remiLEPON grin
Re: Photos From Vincent Enyeama's Mother's Burial by IceDude(m): 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
epini:
minus me nd my family
Lol
Re: Photos From Vincent Enyeama's Mother's Burial by Pidggin(f): 12:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
This life, after all the stress of raising children, now that it's time to reap the fruits of her labor, she's gone.

RIP mama
Re: Photos From Vincent Enyeama's Mother's Burial by kunzo: 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
majamajic:
R.i.p mama Vincent

but must they carry politics along every time, the umbrella logo in the background. sad sad
this man get eyes
Re: Photos From Vincent Enyeama's Mother's Burial by IceDude(m): 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
krattoss:
Bros abeg nor vex, i know say nor be me know book pass o. But incase of next time the correct spelling na DEBT
Re: Photos From Vincent Enyeama's Mother's Burial by nwakaibeya1: 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
Many humanbeings expecially bornagain are just waking up from sleep after night vigil and fasting and while witches and wizards and evil family and occult wickedness are still oppressing them and they can't even sleep even though it is the reason pastors and prophets set night vigils due to lack of real JESUSCHRIST power and light to empower followers and after you and them quote bible and declaring harvest which never comes you still remain in high bondage to evil dominions? what is all these nonsense about sowing and prosperity when you remain in evil bondages and no help and liberation at all from so called pastors&prophets who lack the power&light to set you free and empower you not to suffer you with night vigil and fasting and you forget that you must have LAND first before MATT#it is an adage and after all does the native doctors and witches and wizards and evil people fast and do night vigils? Still you fear them, so cant you see that you must seek the light, the mantle and unbelievable power of real Jesuschrist who has power above those powers who dont do what you do and still be pretending and suffering that you're following JESUSCHRIST? Jesuschrist said my PEACE I give unto you so why suffer in night vigil and fasting if indeed you have his PEACE AND POWER ?or dont you know what PEACE means? Then you must check your dictionary humanbeings, enough of quoting bible without understanding the parables of the bible if Jesuschrist said i am the Light of the world why do you have to fear darkness if truly Jesuschrist Light dwell with you? It should be the other way round, darkness must Fear you but how many occult people in your villages or around you are afraid of you that once your name is mentioned they will say ah no dont ever try to go there or mention that name here or he has unbelievable POWER and FIRE? How many of you humanbeigns bornagain operate in that level? Why not check yourself and tell yourself truth that something is missing in your bornagain and therefore seek the light, the mantle and the power that be and that power that is unbelievable to humanbeigns as JESUSCHRIST declared and gives which makes the total difference and dont forget that, that power is highly available to you without suffering and and any form of fasting and night vigils#but and those giving you fasting will not show you here Isaiah 58.2-3-4 they will only show you where it suits them to make merchandise of their bellies and you will be declaring how to be rich overnight? who told you that Jesuschrist gives money as they are making you to believe?where did you see in the bible that Jesuschrist said he will give money or unprecedented harvest rather it was always PEACE PEACE PEACE and have you asked yourself why you don't have that common promise of PEACE even when you grab the money you cannot sleep at night and that is why you keep parading at night vigil and fasting because you are afraid? Why not check yourself and be wise especially as it concerns the spiritual and the things of hidden where the battle of life is fought and won that is the ultimate place and of wisdom to agree and understand so you will not be deceived anyone:we have spoken again to the whole world and this is highly spiritual and authoritative and as usual we are open to confrontation spiritually because humanbeings also questioned and confronted JESUSCHRIST and our position is same to proove to the thomases that that kingdom of God ofJesuschrist, the light the mantle and judgement and revenge has come back to earth again,why not investigate by all means possible to you
Re: Photos From Vincent Enyeama's Mother's Burial by Airforce1(m): 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
LOClass:
grin

The gbagaun was too deep to ignore
You've corrected him

Move on
Re: Photos From Vincent Enyeama's Mother's Burial by finestiyke(m): 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
krattoss:

You knowledge of English Language is not DEEP enough, it's debt not depth in this case
Re: Photos From Vincent Enyeama's Mother's Burial by crackhouse(m): 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
Remilekun101:
it's very annoying.
Re: Photos From Vincent Enyeama's Mother's Burial by snilpall(m): 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
RIP TO D MOTHER OF D NET-MINDER
Re: Photos From Vincent Enyeama's Mother's Burial by wildchild1: 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
May the soul rest in peace

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4
Re: Photos From Vincent Enyeama's Mother's Burial by MrLouisVanGaal1: 1:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
chinex276:

still searchin 4 d umbrella... smh

Some people nor dey this our world oo..They are in another unknown dimension

[b]
Meanwhile.....

Have you gotten any of the brilliantlightsmedia fiverr training packages today? If not what are you waiting for?

We can't all complain of joblessness while doing nothing about it. Start your own business today and don't wait for employees who may never look at your cv. Fiverr is one of the world's foremost website for freelancers offering services in high demand by business people all over the world. You can begin to offer same services and start making money to your Nigerian bank account and living financially stable wether you are job hunting or not. But first, you need to know what services you want to offer to these experts who require top quality service. We have packaged 5 of the hottest selling services and want you to learn and start making money from them right now. They are:

ARTICLE WRITING (Articles, blog posts, press release, proofreading & editing and more)
GRAPHICS DESIGN(kindle and 3D ebook covers, logos, flyers, banners, timeline covers e.t.c)
VIDEO AND ANIMATION (VideoMaker Fx for explainer videos and Video Scribe for whiteboard hand animations)
WEB DESIGN (web design with webflow, HTML,CSS, JAVA, Wordpress-set up, customization and more)
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT (run social media accounts simultaneously, attract customers and expand business reach)

Each include hours of step by step Training Videos by our Fiverr gurus covering everything from opening a profitable US account and creating gigs to delivering your services to customers from all over the world to receiving payments in your local bank in Nigeria, as well as tools required for each service. We are a reputable company with the interest of Nigerians seeking a better life at heart.This is as short as this ad can be.

call or whatsapp me on the number on my signature and i will anser all your further questions.[/b]
Re: Photos From Vincent Enyeama's Mother's Burial by justmenoni: 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
Me too ooo abi d mods don delete the umbrella pics

quote author=chinex276 post=38624199]
still searchin 4 d umbrella... smh[/quote]
Re: Photos From Vincent Enyeama's Mother's Burial by Olypeppy(f): 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
majamajic:
R.i.p mama Vincent

Those people like politics eehh...jeez

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride Weds In Benue Hospital With Fractured Legs, A Day After Accident (Photos) / Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos / Benue Family Rejects Coffin Man Brought For In-Law's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.