Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Hajj Tragedy: NYSC Set To Loose Over 100 Corps Members' In Saudi Arabia. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Hajj Tragedy: NYSC Set To Loose Over 100 Corps Members' In Saudi Arabia. (1343 Views)

NYSC Set To Mobilize New Corps Member To Join Batch B Stream 2 / NYSC Set To Launch Job Portal To Bridge Gap Between Employers And Corps Members / How Do I Get Enlisted For The 2017 Batcha NYSC Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hajj Tragedy: NYSC Set To Loose Over 100 Corps Members' In Saudi Arabia. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
ANXIETY gripped the National Youth Service Corps
(NYSC), Headquarters in Abuja over the fate of about 100 corps members participating in hajj pilgrimage in Saudi Arabia.

Also compounding the situation is the rumoured
death of one of its staff from the FCT secretariat.
Saturday Vanguard gathered that the scheme granted
about 100 corps members permission to embark on
pilgrimage.

An impeccable source yesterday confirmed that the
management was worried about the welfare of its
corps members, adding that they had been taking
necessary steps to reach them.

It was further learnt that since the management’s
efforts at reaching the corps members directly failed, it has resorted to calling their next-of-kins.

The source said: ‘’About 100 corps members are
participating in this year’s hajj. They were given
permission but the management is concerned about
their wellbeing. The management started contacting their relatives to get first hand information about their well-being.”

..Source : Vanguardngr.com
Re: Hajj Tragedy: NYSC Set To Loose Over 100 Corps Members' In Saudi Arabia. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
Shebi all d muslim B'15 PCM dey hear am nw o! Beta stay in ur room 2 do ur 'Hajj stuffs' nxt year.
Re: Hajj Tragedy: NYSC Set To Loose Over 100 Corps Members' In Saudi Arabia. by temmy6996(m): 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
H
Re: Hajj Tragedy: NYSC Set To Loose Over 100 Corps Members' In Saudi Arabia. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
Re: Hajj Tragedy: NYSC Set To Loose Over 100 Corps Members' In Saudi Arabia. by enollywood(m): 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
Incomplete story. Unprofessional Journalism.

1 Like

Re: Hajj Tragedy: NYSC Set To Loose Over 100 Corps Members' In Saudi Arabia. by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 09, 2015
Do I blame u? No! ..I blame seun for granting u access to my write-up..rubbish.

Instead of you to advice, u are here castigating a learner..Bulls-shit!

enollywood:
Incomplete story. Unprofessional Journalism.
Re: Hajj Tragedy: NYSC Set To Loose Over 100 Corps Members' In Saudi Arabia. by enollywood(m): 10:02am On Oct 10, 2015
yehuda:
Do I blame u? No! ..I blame seun for granting u access to my write-up..rubbish.

Instead of you to advice, u are here castigating a learner..Bulls-shit!

You're high on methamphetamine. Don't quote me again. I'm out of here!

(1) (Reply)

Should i Wait For Stream 2 Or Take A Job Offer In UAE / How To Prepare For NYSC Orientation Camp / Male Corps Member Puts His Massive Butt On Display In Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.