Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

NYSC Set To Launch Job Portal To Bridge Gap Between Employers And Corps Members - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Set To Launch Job Portal To Bridge Gap Between Employers And Corps Members (627 Views)

Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed (Photos) / NYSC Registration: NYSC Set To Begin Batch B 2019 Registration, Mobilization And / NYSC Launches Job Portal For Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Set To Launch Job Portal To Bridge Gap Between Employers And Corps Members by Jtownonline: 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
SOURCE: https://jtownonline..com.ng/2017/11/nysc-set-to-launch-job-portal-to-bridge.html#more

The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) will soon launch a job portal that would help employers find corps members with requisite skills and qualifications that match their needs.
The Lagos State NYSC Coordinator, Prince Mohammed Momoh said in an interview yesterday at the
Swearing in of 2,482 Batch B corps members that the portal had been approved by the NYSC Director-General, Brig-Gen Sule Kazaure, after a test run.
“We piloted a job portal in Lagos. After perfecting it, we have deployed it. It has been approved by the DG and should be launched in the course of the year,” he said.

1 Share

Re: NYSC Set To Launch Job Portal To Bridge Gap Between Employers And Corps Members by gotaheart: 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
Which gap are they bridging. Are Employers complaining of unassessability to corps members or labour. They had better find ways of bridging the gap between available jobs and graduates.
Re: NYSC Set To Launch Job Portal To Bridge Gap Between Employers And Corps Members by corpersforum(f): 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nonesense
Re: NYSC Set To Launch Job Portal To Bridge Gap Between Employers And Corps Members by Conveysms: 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
WHAT IF I SHOW YOU HOW TO MAKE EXTRA INCOME
Would you buy me a drink?

I will Not Only Set Up The Business For You; But Will Show You The Insider Secrets To Grow This Business Within Days.
As the 2017 clock ticks down, many of us will still be engrossed in deciding the kind of business they will like to venture into; that will really turn their financial fortunes around.
Are you still locked in such circle?
Pay attention and pay it raptly!
For the many folks that have asked me the newest and paying internet business to engage in, I have always told them that it's not about the newness, but about doing the old stuff in a new way to produce better results.
So, let me take you into one of my word of doing old and common things in an Read More..

(1) (Reply)

DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINING / Niger Corpers Lets Meet / NYSC: Share Your NCCF Experience Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.