Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,804 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

I Experience That Foreign Call Coming Into Nigeria Do Change To Nigerian Numbers - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Experience That Foreign Call Coming Into Nigeria Do Change To Nigerian Numbers (809 Views)

Please I Want 2 Know How Much Is Too Much 2 Carry Into Nigeria In Cash From Usa / How To Get Travel Into Nigeria Without A Nigerian Passport / Maximum Amount I Can Bring Into Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Experience That Foreign Call Coming Into Nigeria Do Change To Nigerian Numbers by DanielTos(m): 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
Do you experience that most foreign calls coming into Nigeria since last month do change to Nigerian numbers. My friends abroad call me recently and i thought it a number from Nigeria but when i recieved the call the voice will state that it a friend abroad. I wonder if they are back they will say no but the they use in calling me is a Nigeria number and not a foriegn no.
Re: I Experience That Foreign Call Coming Into Nigeria Do Change To Nigerian Numbers by delishpot: 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
Yes. It happens. They are not lying
Re: I Experience That Foreign Call Coming Into Nigeria Do Change To Nigerian Numbers by pansophist(m): 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
Its very simple. A simple voip application will do the trick. I call Nigeria via a voip app and the possibility to change my calling number depends on if I have previously verified it through the app verification system.

For example, I have a mobile number in all the countries I lived and as usual, I verified each of the number through the app. Using this method, I can be able to change my calling number by selecting it from the list of verified phone numbers. I did that when I was in Nigeria as well and I could be anywhere in the world and be able to call with a Nigerian number.

(1) (Reply)

Captivating Experience In South Korea - This Day Newspaper / BRT Bus Crashed After Skidding Off The Road At Mile 12, Ikorodu Highway (photos) / Admission In Canada With Cgpa Of 2.76

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.