Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? (6724 Views)

Lemar Obika Celebrates His 37th Birthday / Lemar Obika Dies In Skiing Accident (Hoax) / So,lemar Na True Born Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by bluenubian(f): 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2006
whether Nigerian or not, both of them are not adding epa to my garri
Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by classiqkid(f): 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2006
Yes O, I knew he was a Nigerian.
Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by jaybaby(f): 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2006
Who say?
Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by trendy(f): 11:23am On Mar 13, 2007
He is, he performed at the thisday award recently where he said it
and even said it's been so long he came home
and he is happy to be given the oppourtuntiy to come home bu thisday
many people have told me, and i have argued with them to give me proofs
i found one myself,
Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by sisimose(f): 11:25am On Mar 13, 2007
this is old news now people tongue
yes he is lol and hew has said it himself on telly
Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by trendy(f): 9:27am On Mar 14, 2007
Old news to you
but not to those that still doubt it undecided
Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by firestar(f): 8:23am On Aug 06, 2008
New album from Lemar out in November. For more info check http://www.lemar-online.com
Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by peneh: 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2009
smileyyes and i lv hm so mch.especial hs song feel right
Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by nellaluv(f): 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2009
He luks like Morachi of "hapuya like dat" fame. Maybe they're brothers. Lol. grin. I've noticed threads dat r million years old risin again. tongue
Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by candylips(m): 9:31am On Sep 09, 2009
thread resurrector of the year
Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by OneNaija(m): 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2009
Omg He has a baby girl called Nyiema Obika. Comfirm story
Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by jaidobaba(m): 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2009
This is a very old news, I mean i have known that he's an igbo boy for about 6 years,
Re: Do You Know That Lemar Is A Nigerian? by erica33: 11:49am On Sep 14, 2011
nice one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout Obafemi Martins' Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) / DJ Cuppy Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Photos From Her Boat Cruise In Monaco / Let's Throwback To When Actress Destiny Etiko Didn't Have Her Curvy Shape - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.