Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

My Brother Was Given Agric Engineering, Should He Do It - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Brother Was Given Agric Engineering, Should He Do It (813 Views)

Career Choices , Which Field Of Engineering Should I Go For? / My Brother Was Sacked And Duped By A Company / Masters Or Professional Course In Agric.engineering Available In UK Or Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Was Given Agric Engineering, Should He Do It by oladoja1(m): 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
hello nairalanders my brother was given agric engineering I will like to know where e can work
Re: My Brother Was Given Agric Engineering, Should He Do It by LOC1(m): 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
On the farm
Re: My Brother Was Given Agric Engineering, Should He Do It by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
I guess you are the elder one since you have a say in his choice of study. But its quite unfortunate that you have little idea of the whole thing yet you assert yourself in your younger brother's decision making.

For your question he would be reparing damaged tractors in the farm
Re: My Brother Was Given Agric Engineering, Should He Do It by domopps(m): 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
If it's in University what is he waiting for ?

You can only ask this question if it's on d farm

Cheeeeers
Re: My Brother Was Given Agric Engineering, Should He Do It by menix(m): 10:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
obum88:
I guess to are the elder one since you have a say in his choice of study. But its quite unfortunate that you have little idea of the whole thing yet you assert yourself in your younger brother's decision making

OP, jst take a look at what ur brother will graduate to be..

This young man with the above 'Queens English" must be an Agric engineering graduate..
Re: My Brother Was Given Agric Engineering, Should He Do It by respect80(m): 11:09pm On Oct 03, 2015
So despite what you can see now you are still contemplating whether your brother should study something related to agriculture

My advice is he should ignore it and come to my house and stay.
Mtcheeeeeew.
Re: My Brother Was Given Agric Engineering, Should He Do It by live4love: 5:54am On Oct 04, 2015
What are ur brother's interest and circumstances? I am an Agric Engineer. Let's discuss.
Re: My Brother Was Given Agric Engineering, Should He Do It by oladoja1(m): 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
[quote author=live4love post=38647221]What are ur brother's interest and circumstances? I am an Agric Engineer. Let's discuss.
don't know where e can get job, e was given admission in d university

(1) (Reply)

12 Dirty Habits That Prevent You From Developing Exceptional People Skills. / Become Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certified For N5,000 ONLY - 75% Discount / My Dad Needs A Job (he's Experienced In Hotel Management) Any Gud Heart Out Thr?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.