Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,362 members, 7,826,414 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Altar Call - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Altar Call (1060 Views)

Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo / From MMM To The Altar...as Man Proposes To Lady Once Paired With Him / Do I Still Take Her To D Altar Or Make A U-turn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Altar Call by Exponental(m): 11:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
If you attended a church/mosque service with your spouse and an altar call was made, altar call based on adultery (as tagged by the church/mosque)/ unfaithfulness (as tagged by your spouse). If the preacher pronounces terminal disease or/and death as a penalty for those who don't obey,
1. knowing u are guilty, will u step out?
2. if your spouse steps out, what will your reaction be?
Let's assume all eyes are ordered closed..
Re: Altar Call by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
Well, there's no need to step out because I won't cheat on my hubby. cheesy cheesy

And if he tries to step out, I will stop him.
Re: Altar Call by uboma(m): 8:05am On Oct 04, 2015
EggovinMma:
Well, there's no need to step out because I won't cheat on my hubby. cheesy cheesy

Hahaha!

Why will you try to stop him from stepping out? cheesy cheesy
Re: Altar Call by Exponental(m): 8:16am On Oct 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Even with the penalties?
Re: Altar Call by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
uboma:

Hahaha!

Why will you try to stop him from stepping out? cheesy cheesy

No need to cheesy cheesy
I don't need such public embarrassment. cheesy
Re: Altar Call by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
Exponental:

Even with the penalties?

Nothing will happen. No mind all these yeye gods of men. I don't take them serious. My husband's infidelity is between me , him and God.
Re: Altar Call by uboma(m): 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

No need to cheesy cheesy I don't need such public embarrassment. cheesy

Hahaha!
He will have a lot of explanation to do at home I guess.
Cheers
Re: Altar Call by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
uboma:

Hahaha!

He will have a lot of explanation to do at home I guess.

Cheers

That's the drill!
Unfortunately, I may not go crazy if he tells me the gospel truth.Truth makes me powerless.
Re: Altar Call by Exponental(m): 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
EggovinMma:

Nothing will happen. No mind all these yeye gods of men. I don't take them serious. My husband's infidelity is between me , him and God.
I agree there are lots of gods of men but what if he truly is a man of God? Will u risk d consequences?
Re: Altar Call by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
Exponental:

I agree there are lots of gods of men but what if he truly is a man of God? Will u risk d consequences?

Yes, I will.
Re: Altar Call by luba9876: 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
why must a man of God pronouce any sort of judgement on any one, is he God?

(1) (Reply)

Can You Use This Creature As Pet? (photo) / Sister Of A Dead Cameroonian Lady Uses Blade To Remove Twins From Her Belly .... / Please Help! I Want To Stop Having S*x With My Husband’s Friend But I Can’t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.