Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

I Have Not Done This In A Very Long Time!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Not Done This In A Very Long Time!!! (1076 Views)

Dead Woman Weds Her Long Time Boyfriend Two Hours Before She Was Buried / What Long-time Married Women Want Single Ladies To Know About Sex / Long time married couples please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Not Done This In A Very Long Time!!! by Knetpro(m): 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
I HAVE A RIDDLE FOR YOU!!! ANSWER IT CORRECTLY AND GET "THE IMPORTERS BIBLE" - THE ONLY AUTHORITATIVE GUIDE ON THE ONLINE MINI IMPORTATION BUSINESS FREE!!!

Alright, here is another riddle for you!

On my way to the bank this morning and as I stepped into the banking hall, I thought to myself: "I have not done this in a very long time."

That is the riddle!

Now, tell me. What is the meaning of the riddle?

What is "that thing" that "I have not done in a very long time"?

Get the answer correctly and WIN the fresh-from-the-oven recently-updated "The Importers Bible" - the only authoritative guide on the online mini importation business - worth N5,500 FREEEEE!!!!

To send in your answer, simply reply this message.

You stand a chance of starting the online mini importation business today without spending a dime!!!

Get started NOW!!!

I BET YOU, YOU CAN NEVER GET THE CORRECT ANSWER!!!

But, if you do, you get the fresh-from-the-oven recently-updated "The Importers Bible" - the only authoritative guide on the online mini importation business - worth N5,500 FREEEEE!!!!

OYA, the ball is in your court.

Go ahead and give me the right answer.

Thanks for your time.

Re: I Have Not Done This In A Very Long Time!!! by Twinmama(f): 1:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
You charged your phone
Re: I Have Not Done This In A Very Long Time!!! by tosynbaba(m): 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
You have not been in the banking hall for a while
Re: I Have Not Done This In A Very Long Time!!! by SEETHEM: 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
Using style to advertise your product. You get sense.
Re: I Have Not Done This In A Very Long Time!!! by Knetpro(m): 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
SEETHEM:
Using style to advertise your product. You get sense.

is that what you think?
Re: I Have Not Done This In A Very Long Time!!! by Knetpro(m): 7:24am On Apr 15, 2016
HERE IS THE ANSWER TO MY RIDDLE!!!

Somebody said motor vehicles are like women. They disappoint you when you least expect them to.

And I dare add that if you are buying a car, buy "your size". By that I mean you should buy the one which the parts are readily available and that you can maintain.

You also need to look at the fuel consumption propensity of the car and buy the one that is fuel efficient. With the cost of fuel at N200 per liter, that does not need further explanation, does it?

So, why are we discussing motor vehicles today? It is because therein lies the answer to my riddle which I sent to you on April 7, 2016.

Here is the riddle again to refresh your mind.

MY RIDDLE

On my way to the bank this morning and as I stepped into the banking hall, I thought to myself: "I have not done this in a very long time."

That is the riddle!

Now, tell me. What is the meaning of the riddle?

What is "that thing" that "I have not done in a very long time"?

Get the answer correctly and WIN the fresh-from-the-oven recently-updated "The Importers Bible" - the only authoritative guide on the online mini importation business - worth N5,500 FREEEEE!!!!

To send in your answer, simply reply this message.

You stand a chance of starting the online mini importation business today without spending a dime!!!

Get started NOW!!!

I BET YOU, YOU CAN NEVER GET THE CORRECT ANSWER!!!

But, if you do, you get the fresh-from-the-oven recently-updated  "The Importers Bible" - the only authoritative guide on the online mini importation business - worth N5,500 FREEEEE!!!!

OYA, the ball is in your court.

Go ahead and give me the right answer.

ANSWER TO THE RIDDLE ABOVE
Look at the riddle carefully. The opening words say: "On my way to the bank this morning (and as I stepped into the banking hall)".

So, what is that thing that I have not done in a very long time?

I have not entered a commercial vehicle in a very long time (for at least three years now) until that day when my car disappointed me and I had an important transaction to carry out at the bank. I could not wait for it to be repaired - so I had to take a public vehicle.

Chei! And you were thinking that going physically to the bank to carry out a transaction was what I have not done in a long time. Well, you now know better,

Not to worry. Nothing is lost. If you attempted the riddle at all, you have won for yourself the wonderful e-book: "The Millionaires Blueprint - How To Turn Your Facebook Account Into A Never-ending Money-Spitting ATM" by Kome Itoje.

Thank you for participating in my riddle regarding what I have not done in a very long time. Expect more of such riddles in the nearest future.

Meanwhile, please download your consolation prize for taking part in the riddle. It is a 31-page e-book titled: "The Millionaires Blueprint (How To Turn Your Facebook Account Into A Never-ending Money-Spitting 24 Hours ATM!) by Kome Itoje.

Click the link below to download it 100% free!!!

Download it HERE ===>>> http://imheadquartersng.com/How-To-Create-A-Facebook-Account-And-Turn-It-Into-A-24-Hour-ATM-Machine-And-Make-Money-Online-From-Your-Home-In-Nigeria.pdf

(1) (Reply)

Today In History: The Twins Of Bashua / Please How Do I Go About Inviting My Singaporean Fiancee Down For Marriage / Fiction: My Marriage Is Too Cold And Peaceful And Its Eating Me Up.i Need Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.