Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,435 members, 7,954,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:05 AM

Face2face With The Business Activist: Season 1 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Face2face With The Business Activist: Season 1 (829 Views)

Free Face2face Fiverr Tutorial Holding In Lagos / Free Face2face Fiverr Tutorial / Cocoa Production In Nigeria: How To Start The Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face2face With The Business Activist: Season 1 by Nobody: 2:29am On Oct 04, 2015
Good day fellow business researchers, on todays edition of :
F2F with the business activist, i will be revealing to you, some lucrative businesses you can start and earn proper income any where you are in Nigeria.

Please carefully read the article bellow , and feel free to ask questions.

Whatsapp/Message Me:

Make Money Producing Breadshocked :

Over 36millions of Bread are consumed daily all over the world.(Y)
you as an individual who seek to invest your money into a profitable business, i can bet you that, bread business will thrive faster than any other business in Nigeria, if only you apply the right keys.

Majority of people neglect this business, because they fail to draw up a business plan for it, while some people fail in this business because they are not ready to make money.

'' In order to suceed, you have to be ready for the big gun '' .

In todays lesson, i will unveal to us the possible requirements we must understand, before starting this business.

In order to produce a stand bread,
It cost about N80.00, to produce
standard sliced bread in Nigeria.you will sells at N130 or less to suppliers and make
N50 gain per bread. The suppliers sells to
retailers at the cost of N170 and make N50 gain also,while the
retailers sells between N200 to N220 to the
final consumers. So, N50 is the average
gain made by each of the parties involved respectively
at every stage of production to the final
stage of supply.

A standard bakery with good supply
frequecy produce and sell 50,000 loaves of
sliced bread weekly respectively.

Now, let us do some calculations,

multiply 50 by 50,000 and the answer will be - N2,500,000 million naira on weekly basis.

If we calculate the expenses and other minor spending, it will result to 500,000naira in summation, now minus 500,000 from 2,500,000million = 2.2million naira weekly.

Remember, you should consider having a business plan before venturing into this business. ( for your business plan writing, contact me ).

With the above illustrations, i suggest you should consider starting your own bread bakery immediately, and tap into the stream line of bread billionaire's.

I hope you enjoyed todays edition of F2F with the business activist.

Like our page http://www.facebook.com/businessactivist

or visit our blog
http://www.businessactivist.blog.com

Re: Face2face With The Business Activist: Season 1 by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 04, 2015
Good day fellow business researcher, on todays edition with F2F with the business activist, i will be revealing to you yet another great business idea.

Please carefully read the article below.

Whatsapp/Message Me:

please feel free to ask me any questions.

Unemployment rate in Nigeria is so alarming. Graduates from various universities are sitting at home doing nothing, while some of them toil the city under the wicked sun, looking for a possible means to earn income.

Majority of this graduates, came out with First Class, Second Class or even Second Class Lower, yet their is no job to testify that they truely pass through the university. On the basis of truth, it is nobodies faulth, but the country.

Todays lesson will concentrate on, how to produce laundry soap with little capital as low as 5,000naira ( five thousand naira ) and make 8,000naira daily depending on how serious you are with the business.

Laundry soap, as we all no, is one of the basic need in a household.
This soap can be used for so many purposes and the demand for this soap is alarming due to the high rate of usage across the country.

Today, i will bring you into a new world, whereby you can be producing this soap on your own, and make big money from it as a manufacturer or a small producer.

Production Techniques/ Requirements.

Mixer with stirrer

Casting moulds

Heater

Cutter (knife)

Shaping machine

Stamping machine

Hydrometer

Weighing scale

Measuring container

Packaging materials

Note that these equipments are only
required when you want to go into large
scale production. For newbie, you can
start producing with basic household equipments
and a few other common stuff.

FORMULATION

Chemicals and their Quantity

Caustic Soda 1KG

Palm kernel oil 6 LITRES

Soda ash 0.5KG

Silicate 160 LITRES

Sodium sulphate 160 LITRES

Colourant TO TASTE

Water 4.5 LITRES

Fragrance TO TASTE

Forming agent TO TASTE

PROCEDURE

Prepare the caustic soda solution by
dissolving 1kg of caustic soda in 4.5 litres of
water; confirm that it was a density of
1275kg/m3. Allow the solution to stand and
blend for at least 3 days. Please ensure that
you leave them to stand for this time or even
more (the longer the better), to avoid your
soap being corrosive to the users’ skin and
cloths.
Add the soda ash to the caustic soda
solution, stirring vigorously until well
blended.
Add the colourant to the solution and
continue stirring
Add all the palm kernel oil to the mixture
and continue stirring vigorously in a
clockwise direction only for some time
Add the forming agent and silicate and
continue stirring
Add the frangrance and pour into moulds
and allow solidification for 24 hours
Stamp, shape and package and you are
ready for the market.

I hope you enjoyed todays edition of F2F with the business activist. God bless.

For F2F business bookings/counseling, please call the above number, and i will schedule a face to face business talk with you for just a token...

Like our page on:
Www.facebook.com/businessactivist

Re: Face2face With The Business Activist: Season 1 by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 04, 2015
Good day fellow business researchers, on todays edition of F2F with the business activist, i will unveal to you another powerful unknown business idea.

Please feel free to ask questions.

Whatsapp/Message Me.

Okrika Business: A Booming Unknown Business Idea.

Majority of people fail to realize
the potentials or the amount of
profit attached in Okrika business.

So many people shy away from
the business because they think,
such thing cant suit their
personality. Out of 100% , 80%
prefer to wear Okrika clothes
beacause it is cheap and it last
more than Already Made Or Newly
Produced Cloth.

Girls especially prefer this clothes
due to the nature of the fabrics
attached in weaving it, therefore
they spend more on acquiring
some of this second hand used cloth.

I heard some so called ” Big Girls ”
claiming that they cant wear such
cloth, because they believe that
some one else, some where must
have wear them, so they are
scared of inviting some one else
problems on themselves-

''such believe i would boldly say is
absolute rubbish and a waste of
human thinking''.

So many Okrika dealers are
driving expensive cars and
building big mansions for
themselves, selling what some
people believe to be

” some one else problem ”,

infact, they live comfortably than
majority of the people out there.

In my own personal opinion,
i think Okrika business is one
booming business in Nigeria that
requires more individuals to
venture into.

You can be selling your own
goods at highly traffic zone like

- Hand To Hand

- Street Selling ( Both For Shy And Not Shy People, You Must Make The Money Abegi )

- School Premises, due to the population of
girls there.

And if you are the type that love
packaging, you can equally buy this goods,
”Selecting Method ” , buy some powerful
starch and wash the clothes alongside with
the starch, and spread them in the sun to
dry, after that, give the clothes a good
ironing and sell them at your own best
price.( Omo, 1,500naira Things oo )

Remember that, a bale of Okrika
female tops or shirt is not more
than 50,000naira, -( Plenty Profit- Over 300Pieces Inside A Bale ).

And if your desire is to select them, the price ranges from 100naira to
250naira-That is at Kantagua Market-Lagos.

This business, has alot of
potentials, because you could be
hitting it hard, if you are zealious
and hardworking.

Personally, i have involve myself
in this business, and i am a living
witness that, the profit in the
business is more accurate than
majority of the minor business
ideas out there.

” The More Capital Invested,
The More Profit Attached ”

For those of you, who might be
interested in the business, after reading this
article, you can either
buy your cloth in

- Lagos, Kantangua Market
or, you can travel to Cotonuo and
buy them at a very lower price
than lagos fix price.

( All Your Financial Troubles Must Bow Down )

I hope my Business ideas profited you
today.

For F2F business bookings and counseling, please contact me with the above number, and i will schedule a face 2 face meeting with you any where you are for just a token.

Like our page @

http://www.facebook.com/businessactivist

Or Email Us @
onyeokauchennaejike@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Face2face With The Business Activist: Season 1 by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 04, 2015
F2F with business activist.

Please feel free to ask me any questions.

Whatsapp/Message Me

Information Title:
Production Of Soy Milk.

Soymilk is a nutritious and
refreshing drink produced from soybeans
which is a leguminous grain. It is creamy and whitish
in colour, with a
neutral taste.

It is a good dairy milk substitute. It is an
outstanding
source of protein due to it high quality protein content and it is also a
rich source of mineral and vitamins.

Its oil is rich and
easily digestible
polyunsaturated fatty acid (oil) with no cholesterol
which makes it
good for people with heart problems and hypertension.

It can Be Preserved for
1- 2 years. All these features, make it a good
commercial
nutritional and medicinal product.

Soybeans, the major raw material is available every
where in Nigeria and it's affordable.

This is a business opportunity
intended for
business people, graduates, job seekers, unemployed,
underemployed,
pensioners, retirees etc.

It is easy to start; you can
start on a small scale or start as a big investor. You can start small
with between
N5,000 - N10,000

Soymilk also has the following importance:

1. Its beans are cheap to buy and readily available in
Nigeria in Oyo, Kwara, Benue, Niger, Kaduna, Bauchi, Sokoto, Plateau,
etc.

2. The beans can be readily stored in its dry form
without insect
damage.

3.Soymilk contains less sodium than cow milk which makes it
better for people with high blood pressure

4. It can be used to treat malnutrition in children and
adult through
food fortification, etc

5. It can be used as composite milk in producing yoghurt, which will
reduce the cost of production.
In Nigeria, though soymilk is commercially
appreciated, not many
investors are tapping into it.

Majority of soymilk in the
market are imported. This calls for investors to fill the gap.

For F2F business bookings/counseling with the business activist, please contact the above number, and i will schedule a meeting with you any in Nigeria for just a token.

Like our page

Re: Face2face With The Business Activist: Season 1 by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hello Every body, Today, i will be exposing to you
”FOUR BASIC REASONS WHY YOUR BUSINESS FAILED”
Business is challenging and rewarding at the same time, but the height of our success in your targeted business can be determine by how much effort you are willing to invest in it.
Alot of people thinks that, when you have enough capital, any business you venture into will start selling, but such orientation is absolutely on the scale of 0% in my personal rating credit.
So many individuals even go further to establish a business because they realize that Mr A is making alot of money from the business, and at the verge of their selfishness, they damble into that same business and fail.
Today, i will be talking about the reasons why most businesses fail during the first few months/years
1. ABSENCE OF A PROPER BUSINESS PLAN: am not saying that your business can not grow without a business plan, but all am trying to buttress here is that, a good business tend to survive when their is a written document about it. The document will always guide the business to the path of success, even when the business start swingling lifelessly to the point of validation, with a proper business plan, you will be able to set your business back on track.
2. NO PRODUCT TO SELL: After the whole struggle to register your business name, and to acquire a business plan, you still dont have a reasonable idea to create. Lack of product is a killer task, which always affect so many businesses, because the current business you are doing is not actually what you intend to do. You saw MR A making millions from his ” RECHARGE CARD BUSINESS ” , and you start thinking of establishing such business outlet, i pity you, because your motive is towards the profit and not the growth of your business. Any business established on such foundation tends to fall.
3. LUKE-WARM-NESS: Any business man whose mission is to grow his business must be ready to show case his business to the world. You cant just sit in a particular place and expect your business to start growing. Why not get a proper advertising meduim like
- TV
- RADIO
- FLYERS AND BANNERS
- ONLINE ADVERT
- NEWS PAPERS
and show the world, what you got.
4. DO IT YOURSELF METHOD ( DIY): Another method you should consider is the do it yourself technique ( DIY ). The way you relate to your first few customers will determine how far you will progress in your business. If you are social and friendly to them, their is 90% chances that, they will tell a friend about your business, and automatically, you have gain their trust as a life time business client. So my good friend, start relating, become social and watch your once dead business, growing again. ( Am not asking you to become a stand-up comedian, but am suggesting that, you should put a little smile on that face ). May God Bless Your Business
visit: www.businessactivist.blog.com
Re: Face2face With The Business Activist: Season 1 by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hello Every body, Today, i will be exposing to you
”FOUR BASIC REASONS WHY YOUR BUSINESS FAILED”
Business is challenging and rewarding at the same time, but the height of our success in your targeted business can be determine by how much effort you are willing to invest in it.
Alot of people thinks that, when you have enough capital, any business you venture into will start selling, but such orientation is absolutely on the scale of 0% in my personal rating credit.
So many individuals even go further to establish a business because they realize that Mr A is making alot of money from the business, and at the verge of their selfishness, they damble into that same business and fail.
Today, i will be talking about the reasons why most businesses fail during the first few months/years
1. ABSENCE OF A PROPER BUSINESS PLAN: am not saying that your business can not grow without a business plan, but all am trying to buttress here is that, a good business tend to survive when their is a written document about it. The document will always guide the business to the path of success, even when the business start swingling lifelessly to the point of validation, with a proper business plan, you will be able to set your business back on track.
2. NO PRODUCT TO SELL: After the whole struggle to register your business name, and to acquire a business plan, you still dont have a reasonable idea to create. Lack of product is a killer task, which always affect so many businesses, because the current business you are doing is not actually what you intend to do. You saw MR A making millions from his ” RECHARGE CARD BUSINESS ” , and you start thinking of establishing such business outlet, i pity you, because your motive is towards the profit and not the growth of your business. Any business established on such foundation tends to fall.
3. LUKE-WARM-NESS: Any business man whose mission is to grow his business must be ready to show case his business to the world. You cant just sit in a particular place and expect your business to start growing. Why not get a proper advertising meduim like
- TV
- RADIO
- FLYERS AND BANNERS
- ONLINE ADVERT
- NEWS PAPERS
and show the world, what you got.
4. DO IT YOURSELF METHOD ( DIY): Another method you should consider is the do it yourself technique ( DIY ). The way you relate to your first few customers will determine how far you will progress in your business. If you are social and friendly to them, their is 90% chances that, they will tell a friend about your business, and automatically, you have gain their trust as a life time business client. So my good friend, start relating, become social and watch your once dead business, growing again. ( Am not asking you to become a stand-up comedian, but am suggesting that, you should put a little smile on that face ). May God Bless Your Business
visit: www.businessactivist.blog.com

Re: Face2face With The Business Activist: Season 1 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
F2F With The Business Activist

''Start Making Money From Gaming Centre''

With approximately 200,000naira, you can set up a standard gaming centre and earn money every day.

But before venturing into this business, you should consider 5basic principles, in order to succeed in your new business.

(1) Why should you start a gaming business centre

(2) Whats are the advantages and disadvantages

(3) Who are your customers, and where are they coming from.

(4) Location

(5) Decoration/settings of your business

(6) Advert mediums to attract your specific customers

(7) Discount sales to keep them coming for more.

I hope you enjoyed todays edition of F2F with the business activist. For business bookings/counseling, and to write your business plan,

please contact me :

Whatsapp/Message Me

like our FB page

or visit our blog

http://www.businessactivist.blog.com
Re: Face2face With The Business Activist: Season 1 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
Start a Barbing Saloon With 100,000 Naira.

With that little capital you think cannot start a business for you, can equally be used to start a standard barbing saloon?....

- Clipper

- Wall mirro

- Comb plus other accessories

- Waiting chair

- Working chair

- Fan

- Musical instrument to entertain waiting customers.

- Goodluck on your new business venture.

Register for our National Online Business Coaching University
and be opportuned to learn the following?

- packaging

- Re-packaging

Call/Message 09039205941
for more inquiries , and information on how to register for 1month course and 3months course.

Like our page @

Re: Face2face With The Business Activist: Season 1 by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 07, 2015
Good day all. On todays edition with the business activist, i will reveal to you, a business you can start with 150,000naira, and make 3,000-5,000 daily.

Like our page @ http://www.facebook.com/businessactivist

Call/Message us, to enroll for our 1month or 3months
National Online Business Coaching University, and you will stand the chance to learn the basic source of wealth creation, under

- Packaging

- Re-packaging

- Production
plus our well documented Business books for free, when you enroll.

With 150,000naira, you can set up a cyber cafe, and earn extra income from this business.

- 2laptops (fairly used-20,000naira)

- rent an apartment close to the university, polytechnique or college. ( 2k per month or less)

- Buy fairly used printing machine.

- Buy second hand plastic chairs (500naira or less)

- Buy A4 papers

- Goodluck with your new business.

The Business Activist.
Mr Onyeoka Uchenna Ejike

Re: Face2face With The Business Activist: Season 1 by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 07, 2015
Good day all. On todays edition with the business activist, i will reveal to you, a business you can start with 150,000naira, and make 3,000-5,000 daily.

Like our page @ http://www.facebook.com/businessactivist

Call/Message us, to enroll for our 1month or 3months
National Online Business Coaching University, and you will stand the chance to learn the basic source of wealth creation, under

- Packaging

- Re-packaging

- Production
plus our well documented Business books for free, when you enroll.

With 150,000naira, you can set up a cyber cafe, and earn extra income from this business.

- 2laptops (fairly used-20,000naira)

- rent an apartment close to the university, poly or college. ( 2k per month or less)

- Buy fairly used printing machine.

- Buy second hand plastic chairs (500naira or less)

- Buy A4 papers

- Goodluck with your new business.

The Business Activist.
Mr Onyeoka Uchenna Ejike

Re: Face2face With The Business Activist: Season 1 by Nobody: 6:29am On May 24, 2016
F2F with business activist.

Please feel free to ask me any questions.

Whatsapp/Message Me

Information Title:
Production Of Soy Milk.

Soymilk is a nutritious and
refreshing drink produced from soybeans
which is a leguminous grain. It is creamy and whitish
in colour, with a
neutral taste.

It is a good dairy milk substitute. It is an
outstanding
source of protein due to it high quality protein content and it is also a
rich source of mineral and vitamins.

Its oil is rich and
easily digestible
polyunsaturated fatty acid (oil) with no cholesterol
which makes it
good for people with heart problems and hypertension.

It can Be Preserved for
1- 2 years. All these features, make it a good
commercial
nutritional and medicinal product.

Soybeans, the major raw material is available every
where in Nigeria and it's affordable.

This is a business opportunity
intended for
business people, graduates, job seekers, unemployed,
underemployed,
pensioners, retirees etc.

It is easy to start; you can
start on a small scale or start as a big investor. You can start small
with between
N5,000 - N10,000

Soymilk also has the following importance:

1. Its beans are cheap to buy and readily available in
Nigeria in Oyo, Kwara, Benue, Niger, Kaduna, Bauchi, Sokoto, Plateau,
etc.

2. The beans can be readily stored in its dry form
without insect
damage.

3.Soymilk contains less sodium than cow milk which makes it
better for people with high blood pressure

4. It can be used to treat malnutrition in children and
adult through
food fortification, etc

5. It can be used as composite milk in producing yoghurt, which will
reduce the cost of production.
In Nigeria, though soymilk is commercially
appreciated, not many
investors are tapping into it.

Majority of soymilk in the
market are imported. This calls for investors to fill the gap.

For F2F business bookings/counseling with the business activist, please contact the above number, and i will schedule a meeting with you any in Nigeria for just a token.

Like our page

Hello man, how can Soy milk be preserved for up to a year? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

. / Nairalanders In Case You See A Message Like This. Its A Scam / Western Union/money Gram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.