Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,139 members, 7,953,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:44 PM

Best Couple in the Nigerian Movie World? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Best Couple in the Nigerian Movie World? (17811 Views)

Poll: Best Paired Up Nigerian Actors and Actresses?

Jim Iyke and Rita Dominic: 16% (56 votes)
Stella Damascus and Richard Mofe Damijo: 33% (118 votes)
Genevieve nnaji and Emeka Ike: 11% (41 votes)
Ini Edo and Pat Attah: 6% (23 votes)
Stephanie Okereke and Chidi Mokeme: 6% (22 votes)
Maureen Solomon and Ramsey Noah: 0% (1 vote)
Stephanie Okereke and Pat Attah: 1% (6 votes)
Genevieve Nnaji and Ramsey Noah: 23% (81 votes)
This poll has ended

Foreign Tabloids Mock Nigerian Movie "Spider Girl' In Hilarious Movie Review / Half Of A Yellow Sun: Best Nigerian Movie For 2013 / You Know It's A Nigerian Movie When... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Couple in the Nigerian Movie World? by disney(f): 1:24am On Jan 09, 2006
sha, to me the best couple in the naija movie industry.

Caroline and 2 face.............so cute damn
Stella and Rmd
Rita Dominic and Jim lyke
Geneveive and Emeka Ike

Desmond fits all them babe cos he is cute, tall and anything fit him.

Ramsey Noah is too old jare.........he fits white babes.
Re: Best Couple in the Nigerian Movie World? by Ogeta(m): 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2006
THE BEST COUPLE IS RAMSEY NAOH AND GENEVIEVE NNAJI
Re: Best Couple in the Nigerian Movie World? by omogenaija(f): 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2006
why don't u make up a list with people who r actually together ?
Re: Best Couple in the Nigerian Movie World? by lensmart: 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2006
Stella Damascus Aboderin & Richard Mofe Damijo.
Genevieve & Emeka Ike, Ramsey Nouah &Gene.
Rita Dominic & Jim Iyke, Chidi Mokeme& Rita.
Funso Adeolu & Lola Alao.
Re: Best Couple in the Nigerian Movie World? by Rainbow: 1:41pm On Apr 11, 2006
In movies that I have seen it is the following:-

Chioma Chukwuka and Emeka Ike
RMD & Stella Damasus
Re: Best Couple in the Nigerian Movie World? by eveseh(f): 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2006
why u guys are tripping that gene and ramsey are good together they are not
good couple they cant never be,
becos they are not fate to be together
i think ramsey should go with ini edo cool

Re: Best Couple in the Nigerian Movie World? by eveseh(f): 9:42am On Apr 23, 2006
ini and pat attah
Re: Best Couple in the Nigerian Movie World? by MysteryL: 11:43am On Jun 26, 2006
Well, I agreed with queen2 with just this addition:

Omotola and Bob-Manuel wink
Re: Best Couple in the Nigerian Movie World? by MysteryL: 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2006
Touchy, ain't you Bendu? Well yes, I'm Liberian all the way. People go wild on seeing and meeting stars, but that does not prove a general statement on opinions.

Genny is petty and natural okay, but I prefer Stephy anyday. Genny is too over confident for me. This is just my opinion on the poll thing.

But mind you, my all time favorite amongst them all, (actresstes) is Omo dear. She's my girl. I just love her out of this world.
Re: Best Couple in the Nigerian Movie World? by edygirl(f): 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2006
i'm sorry but mine is rmd and ego boyo. did anybody see checkmate?
Re: Best Couple in the Nigerian Movie World? by Cleofel(f): 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2006
RMD - STELLA
JIM - RITA
GENNY - RAMSEY
Re: Best Couple in the Nigerian Movie World? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2006
its genny n ramz
Re: Best Couple in the Nigerian Movie World? by Cleofel(f): 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2006
I AGREE WITH MYSTERY L
OMOTOLA N BOB-MANUEL MAKE A PERFECT COUPLE
Re: Best Couple in the Nigerian Movie World? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2006
i still say ramsey n genny
cuz u got this darkskinned girl n a lightskinned guy. always together

perfect match n plus they can act good. smiley
Re: Best Couple in the Nigerian Movie World? by Cleofel(f): 6:08pm On Jul 27, 2006
i agree with u
ramsey n genny also make a nice couple
Re: Best Couple in the Nigerian Movie World? by shorell: 5:45am On Aug 02, 2006
genevive and emeka ike
Re: Best Couple in the Nigerian Movie World? by simy: 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2006
sda and rmd,anyday,dey fit die.omot and bob-manuel fit too.igbo pips genny and emeka ike are ok too.but DA BEST IS SDA AND RMD
Re: Best Couple in the Nigerian Movie World? by queen2(f): 9:35am On Aug 21, 2006
genevive and emeka

RMD N SDA
Re: Best Couple in the Nigerian Movie World? by anabell(f): 1:07am On Aug 23, 2006
rmd and rita
Re: Best Couple in the Nigerian Movie World? by Cleofel(f): 1:09am On Aug 23, 2006
i dont agree with u cuz rmd is old for her
Re: Best Couple in the Nigerian Movie World? by anabell(f): 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2006
anabell and michealezuronye
Re: Best Couple in the Nigerian Movie World? by queen2(f): 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2006
who's anabell, u?
Re: Best Couple in the Nigerian Movie World? by Emad(f): 11:58am On Nov 25, 2006
Genny and pat attah ( two cute looking )
Rita Dominic and Hanks Anuku ( Tall Short )
SDA and RMD
Stephanie OKereke and Saint Obi
Re: Best Couple in the Nigerian Movie World? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2006
1 Stella and RMD
2 Omotola and Ramesy
3Stelaa and Desmond
4 Genny and Jim
5 sTEPHENIE AND Nonso
Re: Best Couple in the Nigerian Movie World? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2006
RMD and Stella Damascus
Uche Jumbo and Jim iyke(games men play)
Chioma and Bob Manuel(games men Play)
Stella Damascus and Desmond Elliot(behind closed doors)
and so many more. cool
Re: Best Couple in the Nigerian Movie World? by Kinsh(f): 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2007
Genevieve Nnaji N Pat Attah. Definitely!!! kiss
Re: Best Couple in the Nigerian Movie World? by redish: 10:02am On Mar 26, 2007
OMOTOLA/RAMSEY

OMOTOLA/BOB MANUEL

cool
Re: Best Couple in the Nigerian Movie World? by mrofficial(m): 11:30pm On Jun 11, 2007
its diego/paloma. lol
Re: Best Couple in the Nigerian Movie World? by Lexyhearts(f): 10:45am On Jun 14, 2007
grin [color=#990000][/color]HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.CODIC OR WHTEVER YOU CALL YOURSELF HOW CAN YOU SAY AKI AND PAWPAW MATCH THE BEST COUPLE,DO U KNOW WHAT A COUPLE IS OR DO U KNOW THEM OR U JUST HAD THEM.THEY ARE BOTH MALES MY DEAR,MAYBE YOU WANT TO INTRODUCE GAYYYYYYS TO NAIJA,N-WAY GUYS JUST FORGIVE HIM/HER grin

AS FOR ME THE BEST COUPLES ARE

JIM IYKE AND RITA DOMINIC
EMEKA IKE AND CHIOMA CHIKUKA
GENE AND RAMSEY
STELLA AND RMD
cheesy
Re: Best Couple in the Nigerian Movie World? by bajanchick(f): 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2007
Would have to say RAMSEY NOUAH and GENEVIEVE NNAJI.  They have serious chemistry and they look great together.
Re: Best Couple in the Nigerian Movie World? by Ninaae(f): 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2008
4 mi its

JIM IYKE n RITA DOMINIC
STELLA DAMASUS n RICHARD MOFE
GENEVIEVE n EMEKA IKE
INI EDO n PAT ATTAH
STEPHANIE OKEREKE n CHIDI MOKEME
MAUREEN SOLOMON n RAMSEY NOUAH
STEPHANIE n PAT ATTAH
GENEVIEVE n RAMSEY NOUAH.
Re: Best Couple in the Nigerian Movie World? by maggilove(f): 11:23am On Sep 20, 2008
[b][/b][i][/i][size=8pt][/size][color=#990000][/color]Richard Mofe Damijo and Stella Damascus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Invited By Oscars Academy To Become Member / DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame / 66th Emmy Primetime Awards (2014): The Official Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.