Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Invited By Oscars Academy To Become Member - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Invited By Oscars Academy To Become Member (17723 Views)

5 Nigerians Who Have Received Oscars Nomination, Award / Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) / 'Joy' Rejected By Oscars Because Of Too Much English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Invited By Oscars Academy To Become Member by Irukkanews: 11:17am On Jun 26, 2018
Nigerian veteran actress, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, has been issued an invitation by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, t obecome a member.

This year, the Academy went higher with it's number of invites and invited a record of 928 new members which is way higher than the 774 invitations sent out in 2017 as the Academy has sought to diversify its ranks.

Recall that the Academy was recently criticized for being “too white.” and this move is geared at diversity by giving new invitations to Women and people of colour all over the world.

With the invitation, she is will be sent screeners of movies in awards contention every year end and be eligible to vote for nominees and eventual winners as well.

See full list here: http://www.irukkanews.com/omotola-ekeinde-invited-to-become-member-of-oscars-academy/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Invited By Oscars Academy To Become Member by stefanweeks: 11:24am On Jun 26, 2018
Good for her

12 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Invited By Oscars Academy To Become Member by CecyAdrian(f): 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
Wow, she deserves it. Going by the list, Oscars Academy really wants to pacify every continent

6 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Invited By Oscars Academy To Become Member by ViaGist: 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
shocked

READ MORE GIST : www.GistMore.com
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Invited By Oscars Academy To Become Member by ALAYORMII: 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
Good one for her

But I think her success has more to do with her beauty than any other thing

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Invited By Oscars Academy To Become Member by CallejonJorge: 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
Congrats to her

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Invited By Oscars Academy To Become Member by Folashade2016(f): 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
Congratulations!!! She worth it. Omotosexy niye.
check my SIGNATURE

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Invited By Oscars Academy To Become Member by dangotesmummy: 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
Where are the haters and women bashers wink

They're suddenly blind tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Invited By Oscars Academy To Become Member by Folashade2016(f): 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
check my SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Invited By Oscars Academy To Become Member by Burger01(m): 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
A good woman smiley

2 Likes

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Invited By Oscars Academy To Become Member by mayowascholar(m): 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
cool
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Invited By Oscars Academy To Become Member by MVLOX(m): 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
good 1
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Invited By Oscars Academy To Become Member by demolinka(m): 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
Tribal war in 5...4...3...2...lezgodia!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Invited By Oscars Academy To Become Member by Tolams16(m): 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
Cvghhg
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Invited By Oscars Academy To Become Member by OboOlora(f): 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mschewww back stage member tongue
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Invited By Oscars Academy To Become Member by bazkid24(m): 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
Congratulations to her.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Invited By Oscars Academy To Become Member by zombieHUNTER: 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
CecyAdrian:
Wow, she deserves it. Going by the list, Oscars Academy really wants to pacify every continent

You were the person praising the killers of Christians in the other thread abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Invited By Oscars Academy To Become Member by labusinessguide: 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Invited By Oscars Academy To Become Member by johnjerome(m): 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
cool
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Invited By Oscars Academy To Become Member by Kissup(f): 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
God please I don't know how it's going to happen but please help me.Let my kids and husband be proud of me IJN Amen

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Invited By Oscars Academy To Become Member by stevearagorn(m): 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
like for Nigeria share for Argentina

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Invited By Oscars Academy To Become Member by GrammarNazi1(m): 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
Folashade2016:
Congratulations!!! She worth it.
Omotosexy niye.

check my SIGNATURE
...She is worth it...

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Invited By Oscars Academy To Become Member by Kissup(f): 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
Keep it up with d nairaland design.God will pick your call oga Seun go remember u
nicholartsdesign:
nice one for her

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Invited By Oscars Academy To Become Member by Gamesmart: 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
Irukkanews:
Nigerian veteran actress, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, has been issued an invitation by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, t obecome a member.

This year, the Academy went higher with it's number of invites and invited a record of 928 new members which is way higher than the 774 invitations sent out in 2017 as the Academy has sought to diversify its ranks.

Recall that the Academy was recently criticized for being “too white.” and this move is geared at diversity by giving new invitations to Women and people of colour all over the world.

With the invitation, she is will be sent screeners of movies in awards contention every year end and be eligible to vote for nominees and eventual winners as well.

See full list here: http://www.irukkanews.com/omotola-ekeinde-invited-to-become-member-of-oscars-academy/

Nonsense fake news!

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Invited By Oscars Academy To Become Member by princestars(m): 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
The killings in the middle belt is just too much, so pathetic and solution is not forth coming.

Kindly go on twitter and join the trend

*#Supereaglesblackband4Middlebeltkillings*

Start posting on all social media platforms for super eagles to put on a black hand band to stop the killings of Nigerians in the middle belt

This is beyond religion, ethnicity or politics but to preserve our existence as a country

Let them wear the band today.
We can do it through the power of the media, the political cabals may stop it but the world will see it and can take it from there������

Never sleep while your neighbours house is on fire because yours may be next

*LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Invited By Oscars Academy To Become Member by IamAlexander: 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
So, how will this reduce the price of food stuff in the market? Rubbish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Battle On The Buka Street / "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) / Gosple Agochukwu: BBNaija Promoting Immorality, I Blocked It From My Decoder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.