Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:37 AM

Jose Mourinho Says 'sack Me But I Won't Quit' - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Says 'sack Me But I Won't Quit' (662 Views)

Manchester United: Jose Mourinho Says £300m Spent Not Enough / I Won't Quit Spanish National Team- Pique / Anthony Joshua: No Time For Girlfriend, I Won't Settle Down In The Next 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jose Mourinho Says 'sack Me But I Won't Quit' by Acegoals: 3:21am On Oct 04, 2015
Jose Mourinho said he will not quit as Chelsea manager and told the club they must sack him if they do not want him in charge.

The Premier League champions lost 3-1 at home to Southampton, their fourth league defeat in eight games.

"I want to make it clear. One, I don't run away," said Mourinho.

"Two, if the club want to sack me they have to sack me because I am not running away from my responsibilities or my team."

Chelsea are 16th in the table, 10 points behind leaders Manchester City, who thrashed Newcastle 6-1. "To be champions now is very difficult because the distance is considerable,"

Mourinho told Sky Sports. "But I am more than convinced that we will finish in the top four, and when the season is so bad if you finish in the top four it is OK.

"Third - and I think this is even more important than the first and the second - it is a crucial moment in the history of this club. "You know why? Because if they sack me they sack the best manager this club had."

Chelsea's tally of eight points is their lowest after eight games in a top-flight campaign since 1978-79, when a win earned two points. Only Sunderland have conceded more than Chelsea's 17 goals this season.

"They are players who are performing really, really bad individually. It is clear we are being punished by too many individual mistakes," said Mourinho.

"I assume my responsibilities. The players should assume their responsibilities.

"There are other people in the club that should also assume their responsibilities and to stick together. This is what I want.

"You know I have a big self-esteem and a big ego. I consider myself the best, having the worst period and worst results of my career.

"Doing that as a professional hurts me a lot and doing that at Chelsea hurts me twice. I want to carry on, no doubt.

"Sadness brings sadness and bad results attracts bad results."

http://nissues..com.ng/2015/10/jose-mourinho-says-sack-me-but-i-wont.html
Re: Jose Mourinho Says 'sack Me But I Won't Quit' by bigt2(m): 4:37am On Oct 04, 2015
Defensive mechanism by emotionally attaching negative reinforcement. Hmmmmmmmmmmm, abasha, iranu, abasha. angry
Up gunners!
Re: Jose Mourinho Says 'sack Me But I Won't Quit' by anibirelawal(m): 4:49am On Oct 04, 2015
It shouldn't be Jose mourinho alone, but the entire team. The players are fucking up badly .
Anyway, no condition is permanent. I know one day Chelsea will still come back to their feet.
Re: Jose Mourinho Says 'sack Me But I Won't Quit' by akudinaobi(m): 5:04am On Oct 04, 2015
Its too early to cry and yet you will still use the set of clows again they are worn out legs
Ivanovic and terry are finished
Cahil is trying but they are overlapping

Ramires is a big fool what is he doing there

Fabregas is a central midfilder what is he doing in the flanks

Your strikers are good but they lack feeders in the likes of fabregas ,mikel ,lampard (who will play like him)

The team is lacking a very good midfilder and a balanced defence,if ivanovic and terry can not run again why are they overlapping they should monitor their boxes

Where are the young energertic players ,loftus cheeck,zouma,kennedy,baba ,mikel ,rahman and co

God bless the blues,chelsea fc till I go

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Says 'sack Me But I Won't Quit' by rusher14: 5:15am On Oct 04, 2015
Maureen has a target.

Let him achieve a never before witnessed record.

From first to relegation.
Re: Jose Mourinho Says 'sack Me But I Won't Quit' by atakamus: 7:33am On Oct 04, 2015
Lesson to learn from Jose of Chelsea. Don't play with a woman. That doctor must have placed a course on him naked and now his life is crashing. Beware.

(1) (Reply)

Oliseh Vs Enyeama Saga - What Would You Have Done Differently / SHOCKER! This Premier League Club Is Owing Players Eight Months’ Salary / Mourinho Ban From Stadium By FA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.