Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem (12935 Views)

Breaking: Residents Flee As Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Adamawa Community / Boko Haram Is Blamed For 2 Girl Suicide Bombers Near Market In Nigeria / How Boko Haram Is Getting In The Way Of Football Fans And Their Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by passionate88: 11:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
Jaideyone:
lies and more lies. first you are going to show me a video or audio of where Buhari threatened not to accept defeat and make make Nigeria ungovernable in 2011. lawal kaita made the statement and he's still in PDP till date. if these northern elites are responsible for boko haram like you desperately want us to believe why didn't Jonathan arrest them? that goes a long way to show he's a monumental failure. Buhari said the dog and the baboon will be soaked in blood if 2015 election is rigged. that statement is irrelevant in this argument. we all know how orubebe tried to set the country on fire with the support of airheads like you. orubebe's action justified Buhari's statement.
boko haram was nurtured by the same north that has been at the receiving end of 90% of the violence? what a daft assumption. the same boko haram has launched attacks in cameroun, chad and Niger. I guess Northern elites have political motives there too.
@bolded, thunder fire you. You guys are indeed robots. A whole 'incorruptible' man making such a statement and you say it's irrelevant, that's why we will always laugh when there's bombing or killings in the northern part of Nigeria. that's the dogs and babbons being soaked in blood.
Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by passionate88: 11:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
francizy:

You're the one lying to yourself just to make you sound reasonable. That dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood if election was rigged, what does that signify? More so, where in my post did you read that I said Buhari said that north will make the country ungovernable for GEJ or did you find it difficult understanding my statement which were written in simple English? What I said was that Buhari said that a fight against boko haram was injustice to the north and here you turned everything on it's head and completely changed my words. Is that how to argue? Moreover, in saner climate where government is battling terrorism, if a man as much as utters such trash, the man would be investigated, arrested and charged to court but if that had happened in this our backward and God forsaken enclave, it's still people like you that will take to the street and maim innocent Nigerians.

Back to 2011, if Buhari had accepted defeat just like Jonathan did this year, do you think over 1,000 lives would have been lost? Talk of rigging of election, who rigs election more than the north (that uses underaged voters)? So no matter what had happened (knowing fully well his people rigged too) a reasonable human being should never have made that barbaric statement of soaking dogs and baboons in blood. Imagine if he had lost this year, don't you think several dogs and baboons would have been soaked in blood? Don't make excuses for mediocrity and barbarism. Condemn what is wrong when you see one and stop supporting evil.

By the way, those who took to twitter and Facebook to celebrate bombings of churches back then, I hope they still do so now..

Peace..
God bless you my brother

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by Jaideyone(m): 12:16am On Oct 07, 2015
passionate88:
@bolded, thunder fire you. You guys are indeed robots. A whole 'incorruptible' man making such a statement and you say it's irrelevant, that's why we will always laugh when there's bombing or killings in the northern part of Nigeria. that's the dogs and babbons being soaked in blood.
was Buhari wrong? did PDP not try to manipulate the election? we all know what orubebe did even at the collation center. if he had succeeded do you think some parts of the country and the international observers will just over look PDP's impunity?
Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by Jaideyone(m): 12:19am On Oct 07, 2015
passionate88:
But he said 3 months, now he has shifted it to December, what's your own date ?
show us a video where he said he'll end 5yrs insurgency in 3months
Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by Jaideyone(m): 12:19am On Oct 07, 2015
Johnsinia:

Get out frm here jare, u cheap slave
ret@rd feel free to call me whatever you like. Ijaw
Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by passionate88: 4:40am On Oct 07, 2015
Jaideyone:
show us a video where he said he'll end 5yrs insurgency in 3months
shockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
tollytexy:

Don't be rude to your ancestor with your 5MB remaining on your chinko fone. Use it wisely goat
from ur response u wil agree u got my message. Mad men every where on nairaland
Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by tollytexy(m): 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
IbnIslam:
from ur response u wil agree u got my message. Mad men every where on nairaland
Na Yor papa be my role model.. I learned from him

Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
This shows how much u respect ur fada... Dats if u hav a legal one.
tollytexy:

Na Yor papa be my role model.. I learned from him
Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by tollytexy(m): 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
IbnIslam:
This shows how much u respect ur fada... Dats if u hav a legal one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

85 Year Old Man Nabbed For Defiling 12 Year Old Girl / Couple Seeking Better Life Sells One-day-old Baby For N250,000 (Photo) / Fresh Charges Filed Against Evans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.