Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem (12903 Views)

Breaking: Residents Flee As Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Adamawa Community / Boko Haram Is Blamed For 2 Girl Suicide Bombers Near Market In Nigeria / How Boko Haram Is Getting In The Way Of Football Fans And Their Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by Jaideyone(m): 6:13am On Oct 06, 2015
passionate88:
@ op, I keep asking all of you this particular question, DID YOU KNOW ALL THESE THINGS WHEN GOODLUCK JONATHAN WAS STILL THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA OR YOU JUST BECAME WISE ALL OF A SUDDEN ?

I promise to keep laughing whenever bomb goes off in the northern part of Nigeria and Abuja, they used security and boko haram activities as a strong point on why they should be voted into power. A presidential candidate threatened a whole nation, even had the guts to call her citizens "dogs and babbons" , and people were hailing him as the 'messiah' . A 'messiah' that said Abacha never stole Nigeria's money. Now he's in power and bombs are exploding more frequently than knockouts during Christmas period and some idiots finally realised that the government can't do it all alone.

I passionate88 predict more bombings to come. I won't deactivate my account. Not now. Since the Daura Secret Service is now into kidnapping of perceived political opponents, I'll be on the lookout.

passionate88 signing off.
animal keep laughing at other people's misfortunes. you will reap what you sow
Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by disloman(m): 6:13am On Oct 06, 2015
passionate88:
@ op, I keep asking all of you this particular question, DID YOU KNOW ALL THESE THINGS WHEN GOODLUCK JONATHAN WAS STILL THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA OR YOU JUST BECAME WISE ALL OF A SUDDEN ?

I promise to keep laughing whenever bomb goes off in the northern part of Nigeria and Abuja, they used security and boko haram activities as a strong point on why they should be voted into power. A presidential candidate threatened a whole nation, even had the guts to call her citizens "dogs and babbons" , and people were hailing him as the 'messiah' . A 'messiah' that said Abacha never stole Nigeria's money. Now he's in power and bombs are exploding more frequently than knockouts during Christmas period and some idiots finally realised that the government can't do it all alone.

I passionate88 predict more bombings to come. I won't deactivate my account. Not now. Since the Daura Secret Service is now into kidnapping of perceived political opponents, I'll be on the lookout.

Bro!you tried to sound sensible but made f00l of yourself.You prayed for more bombing in order to satisfy your sense of reasoning.What was jona doing while all these were going on.Till when election was around the corner,He started battling it?Let mi tell you this Nigeria is winning this war.Nothing you can do about that.For the bombing,The next one will be in your dad's compound.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 06, 2015
Nigeria bound together under God Ke ??
Lol

5 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by cana882(m): 6:14am On Oct 06, 2015
Though we are loosing the battle, but we are winning the war
Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by Sweetcollins: 6:16am On Oct 06, 2015
gunpoint:

Where?

NORTH
Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by adjoviomole(m): 6:17am On Oct 06, 2015
Yes we are willing to help d govmnt. If only dey will b honest with us. Dey keep telling us d situation is under control and dis will make ppl complacent n let der guard down. The govmnt should be honest with us and tins will change frm der.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by disloman(m): 6:19am On Oct 06, 2015
tolustx:
Oga Commissioner, abi na minister u be, abeg how u take dey win the war Boko boys dey gain more grounds, dem dey enta places wey we think say dey secure una dey com tell us say u dey win d war?
Only fools will be so gullible to accept that Nigeria is winning the war, even so much more when the people in charge are giving a december probability of them ending the menace.

Either propaganda or not, we jst pray it all ends on or before december.
I don't think you exist or maybe living in your imaginary biafra.So if you do,all what is happening is just to insert fears into people's hearts.Never will these goats occupy any of our territories in this country.Never will these goats kidnap our girls again.Never will these goats bomb school etc.
Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by Jaideyone(m): 6:21am On Oct 06, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Don't mind the APC. Instead of them to support Jonathan in the fight against Terrorism they were busy making mockery of him to the delight of the Boko Haram insurgents. They did this in a bid to snatch power. Well they've got the power but their sins are now haunting them.
oh really? were you in coma when Jonathan told Nigerians bombs go off everywhere around the world and that we should go about our daily business and bear it? were you under a rock when Jonathan went partying the following day after nyanya bombing and the British ambassador was busy donating blood? when you in a psychiatric facility when Jonathan attended a rally in kano a day after 200chibok girls were kidnapped without accepting that the children were missing? if your family members were affected will you be happy with that kind of president? you only need to see things from the point of view of the opposition and the families affected then you'll see how incompetent and nonchalant GEJ was but then you're just another slowpoke who doesn't care if 10m northerners die

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by akinladejo: 6:21am On Oct 06, 2015
passionate88:

But u people said buhari was the one in charge of boko haram and notherners just want power back by all means, that once they produce president now insurgent will stop. Y are they still bombing now? The early we realise that this is a general problem the better for u and I.

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by disloman(m): 6:22am On Oct 06, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Keep on deceiving yourself. Go and tell your story to those at the hospital and to those relatives of the departed.
I'm not in your level of hatred and sentiment not to think sensibly.WE WILL WIN THIS BATTLE GOD WILLING.
Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by loomer: 6:27am On Oct 06, 2015
Chidexter:
True post

Bokoharam, ISIS, ISIL, Al-Shebab, Al Qaeda e.t.c. All have one thing in common.... Destruction.

One day this menance will stop, but for how long will we bear this deluded killings.... God help us.

Na which day e wan stop?

Make we no fool ourselves jare
Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by Jayuba(m): 6:28am On Oct 06, 2015
This article didnt talk about the religion aspect. Early last week, a muslim woman told me that muslims dont carry bomb, christians do. I was shocked. I had to warn her never to say that to anyone again.

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 06, 2015
cyberdurable:
grin [size=18pt]I always feel happy whenever I hear of bomb Blasts, I don't know why[/size] grin grin , could it be cos am an igbo guy? Or cos I support PDP? Or cos I have Biafra Spirit in me? cheesy cheesy... Please kontinu Bombing... tongue

I hate to say this, but you talk a whole lot of jokes.

If the North descends into anarchy, it would affect the South in many ways.

For example, disruption of the food supply, refugees, and worsening security situation.

The crisis in Rwanda affected DR Congo twenty years ago.

You and your Hausa friends should face your true enemy....bad governance.
Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by tolustx(m): 6:31am On Oct 06, 2015
disloman:
I don't think you exist or maybe living in your imaginary biafra.So if you do,all what is happening is just to insert fears into people's hearts.Never will these goats occupy any of our territories in this country.Never will these goats kidnap our girls again.Never will these goats bomb school etc.
They cannot burn schools, but they can bomb market places, because those market women are not important to the country right? They can also bomb public places because the people on the streets have grown up and so are no more needed by the society? Nobody wants the menace to continue but the manner with which APC propagated the whole insurgency issue, they gave us hope that it would all be over in no time, and that we could be rest assured that everything will be ok but now they there and they are loosing focus on the main things.

Fighting corruption should not make us loose focus of national growth. It is not the real reason why a govt is voted into power.
insurgency is still thriving, value of naira is dwindling, people are going hungry day by day, road construction projects formerly going on have been suspended and people die on these roads everyday and all they will say is that it is over speeding that is causing it. Let's wake up and face the facts.

4 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by mansadi(m): 6:33am On Oct 06, 2015
passionate88:

Ahhh, u can solve some peoples problem some of the times but u can't solve everybody's problem all of the time. Its not your fault that your lack of brain or more appropriately, lack of appropriate use of your brain has lead you into this dilemma. Sometimes I wonder if we have to go back to our classification of the animal kingdom and introduce another class of animals because of the state of some of human race. Stop disgracing your kind and behave human for once. Sha, I forgot, been a human being doesn't make you human (only those who use there brain will understand, so I'll not be surprised if u still don't get it). Get a life and also get a heart along

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by ShowYourCertificate: 6:33am On Oct 06, 2015
disloman:
I'm not in your level of hatred and sentiment not to think sensibly.WE WILL WIN THIS BATTLE GOD WILLING.
Oh you've changed from "WE ARE WINNING THE WAR" to "WE WILL WIN THIS BATTLE GOD WILLING".

You are truly an agent of change grin

5 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by stuff46(m): 6:33am On Oct 06, 2015
Tspize:
Did u deduce any of what the writer had reinstated?if u had,u wouldn't have written this. lipsrsealed

He did and wrote his point, thats why you read to his to understand more.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by disloman(m): 6:36am On Oct 06, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Oh you've changed from "WE ARE WINNING THE WAR" to "WE WILL WIN THIS BATTLE GOD WILLING".

You are truly an agent of change grin
Do you go to school?I doubt it.I rest my case Olodo.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by cuvox(m): 6:36am On Oct 06, 2015
how do we fight alongside those who hate us and will gladly support their islamic brothers..

just yesterday one idiot was saying The Niger Deltan militants were responsible for the last bomb blast even after bh claimed responsibility..

YOU CAN'T HELP THOSE WHO HATE YOU.

6 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by disloman(m): 6:37am On Oct 06, 2015
tolustx:
They cannot burn schools, but they can bomb market places, because those market women are not important to the country right? They can also bomb public places because the people on the streets have grown up and so are no more needed by the society? Nobody wants the menace to continue but the manner with which APC propagated the whole insurgency issue, they gave us hope that it would all be over in no time, and that we could be rest assured that everything will be ok but now they there and they are loosing focus on the main things.

Fighting corruption should not make us loose focus of national growth. It is not the real reason why a govt is voted into power.
insurgency is still thriving, value of naira is dwindling, people are going hungry day by day, road construction projects formerly going on have been suspended and people die on these roads everyday and all they will say is that it is over speeding that is causing it. Let's wake up and face the facts.
I give up.You are so f**king daft.
Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by passionate88: 6:37am On Oct 06, 2015
mansadi:

Ahhh, u can solve some peoples problem some of the times but u can't solve everybody's problem all of the time. Its not your fault that your lack of brain or more appropriately, lack of appropriate use of your brain has lead you into this dilemma. Sometimes I wonder if we have to go back to our classification of the animal kingdom and introduce another class of animals because of the state of some of human race. Stop disgracing your kind and behave human for once. Sha, I forgot, been a human being doesn't make you human (only those who use there brain will understand, so I'll not be surprised if u still don't get it). Get a life and also get a heart along
One apcheat has quoted me to say/type rubbish again. I understand that it's a norm in your circle.

3 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by wildchild1: 6:37am On Oct 06, 2015
the situation is so unfortunate..the time frame set wouldnt work but yes the Nigerian army is winning the war

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4
Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by ShowYourCertificate: 6:37am On Oct 06, 2015
Jaideyone:
oh really? were you in coma when Jonathan told Nigerians bombs go off everywhere around the world and that we should go about our daily business and bear it? were you under a rock when Jonathan went partying the following day after nyanya bombing and the British ambassador was busy donating blood? when you in a psychiatric facility when Jonathan attended a rally in kano a day after 200chibok girls were kidnapped without accepting that the children were missing? if your family members were affected will you be happy with that kind of president? you only need to see things from the point of view of the opposition and the families affected then you'll see how incompetent and nonchalant GEJ was but then you're just another slowpoke who doesn't care if 10m northerners die
I have one simple question for you: If Jonathan's incompetence was the reason why many Nigerians were killed by Boko Haram, why is the killings still happening in greater intensity under the competent Buhari's regime?

5 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by LastProphet: 6:38am On Oct 06, 2015
passionate88:

the first question for you is: did Boko Haram start during or before Goodluck?

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by patriotic007: 6:39am On Oct 06, 2015
passionate88:

God bless you my brother...They thought terrorism is a political tout that you can just use during election and dump them after the election......Look around and show me any country that allowed terrorism into their country and where able to eliminate them totally.....NONE....

4 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by menxer: 6:40am On Oct 06, 2015
One sure thing about Nigerians is we take joy in the misfortune of others irrespective of ethnic or party affiliation.

If we had sensitized our people instead of making it a northern problem to be solved by FG it wouldn't have gone this far.

The bible admonish us to pray for the peace of the land we live in for therein lies our peace.

[NIV] Jeremiah 29:7 Also, seek the peace and prosperity of the city to which I have carried you into exile. Pray to the Lord for it, because if it prospers, you too will prosper.
Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by ShowYourCertificate: 6:40am On Oct 06, 2015
disloman:
Do you go to school?I doubt it.I rest my case Olodo.
Why are you resting your case? Why are you giving up? Because you have no case, simple smiley.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by passionate88: 6:42am On Oct 06, 2015
akinladejo:

But u people said buhari was the one in charge of boko haram and notherners just want power back by all means, that once they produce president now insurgent will stop. Y are they still bombing now? The early we realise that this is a general problem the better for u and I.
But you people also said buhari will chase them out within 3 months, that naira will be equal to a dollar, that there'll be no more bomb blasts , what's happening now?

5 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by passionate88: 6:43am On Oct 06, 2015
menxer:
One sure thing about Nigerians is we take joy in the misfortune of others irrespective of ethnic or party affiliation.

If we had sensitized our people instead of making it a northern problem to be solved by FG it wouldn't have gone this far.

The bible admonish us to pray for the peace of the land we live in for therein lies our peace.

[NIV] Jeremiah 29:7 Also, seek the peace and prosperity of the city to which I have carried you into exile. Pray to the Lord for it, because if it prospers, you too will prosper.
Did you know and do all these when Jonathan was in power? . Bloody hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by passionate88: 6:45am On Oct 06, 2015
disloman:
Bro!you tried to sound sensible but made f00l of yourself.You prayed for more bombing in order to satisfy your sense of reasoning.What was jona doing while all these were going on.Till when election was around the corner,He started battling it?Let mi tell you this Nigeria is winning this war.Nothing you can do about that.For the bombing,The next one will be in your dad's compound.
Yeah bro , they should come to my house to bomb. that means they must have leveled Lagos and Osun by then. hahahahaha

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy / Qnet Scam: The Scourge Destroying Nigerian Youths / Gunmen Abduct Mother Of Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Seriya Raji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.