Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Caption This Photo Of Pope Francis And Bishop Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Caption This Photo Of Pope Francis And Bishop Oyedepo (1494 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo / Throwback Picture Of Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Pope Francis And Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 04, 2015
Caption this

Re: Caption This Photo Of Pope Francis And Bishop Oyedepo by MosakuAW(m): 10:01am On Oct 04, 2015
One is a prosperity pastor while the other try to emulate Jesus by washing the feet of a common man.

I doubt if the pastor that preaches prosperity can watch the feet of his members.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Pope Francis And Bishop Oyedepo by Tolexander: 10:13am On Oct 04, 2015
Fela don talk am,

Fela's coffin will be dancing shakiti bobo cos these pictures have shown that what he said years back na dis;

Arch Bishop na miliki
Pope na gbaladun

Suffer suffer for what!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Pope Francis And Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 04, 2015
In as much as I am a Catholic and should be in support of the Pope, I have this to say. My brother when you are blessed by the Lord, private jet is least of your success. These guys worked for it.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Pope Francis And Bishop Oyedepo by largehead: 10:16am On Oct 04, 2015
former is a scam. While later is the God Sent
Re: Caption This Photo Of Pope Francis And Bishop Oyedepo by stexsy(m): 10:20am On Oct 04, 2015
Its the pope's choice.....

Individual diffrences.......

God has so much blessed Oyedepo.......

The pope is also very rich and can afford private jets but he feels joining public plane is a sign of humility but its far frm it.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Pope Francis And Bishop Oyedepo by nedu2000(m): 10:21am On Oct 04, 2015
It's ironic when a pastor who says he needs a 'private' jet to help in evangelism when your likely to meet more potential souls for Christ in a commercial flight
Re: Caption This Photo Of Pope Francis And Bishop Oyedepo by ernesty20(m): 10:39am On Oct 04, 2015
tongue
Re: Caption This Photo Of Pope Francis And Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 04, 2015
OP, what is there to caption in the picture Bishop is in a private jet and the pope is on a commercial flight.

The fact that the pope is in a commercial flight doesn't make him any more holier or more committed to God's work than the person in a private jet.

MosakuAW:

One is a prosperity pastor while the other try to emulate Jesus by washing the feet of a common man.

I doubt if the pastor that preaches prosperity can watch the feet of his members.

Funny enough, feet washing is a spiritual principle that Bishop fervently believes in and Winners as a ministry practices. Infact during feet washing services ALL pastors participate. I don't see how travelling in a private jet has become a stain on the person's personal or spiritual life. undecided

In Nigeria if you are a pastor and you are poor, they would abuse you saying how can you pray for your members to be well-to-do when your own life doesn't reflect it. At the same time if you are well-to-do, you will be accused of being a scam and a fraud.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Pope Francis And Bishop Oyedepo by Annunaki(m): 11:05am On Oct 04, 2015
Oledepo is clearly a fraudster tongue

(1) (Reply)

Why Did The Muslims Kill The Christian Woman In Kano? Here Is Why / Nature, Made For Man Or Indifferent To Man's Existence [the Article] / Why You Must Reject Christianity And Accept Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.