Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,607 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Condescending Phrase Atheist Hear From The Religious - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Condescending Phrase Atheist Hear From The Religious (1478 Views)

A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. / How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Condescending Phrase Atheist Hear From The Religious by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
All Atheist On Nl How Do You Answer This Question I Will Start With Mine

Re: Condescending Phrase Atheist Hear From The Religious by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
I Am Praying For You

3 Likes

Re: Condescending Phrase Atheist Hear From The Religious by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
Eventually God Will Reveal Himself To You
I Just Saw This One Now On One Of My Thread So Funny
Owk When You Mean God Which One Exactly cos They Are Many Of Them zeus Jesus Father Mithras Jupitar Ra Krish Vinhishu Budda ......etc So Which Of Them ??
Re: Condescending Phrase Atheist Hear From The Religious by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
You Must Not Have Been A True Christian
Yes I Wasn't Brain Washed Enough Like Kingebuksblog And Winner01 And The Rest That I Cant Think For Myself To See Which Is Right And That Which Is Wrong And I Always Seek The Truth I Guess I Just Hate Lies...
Re: Condescending Phrase Atheist Hear From The Religious by winner01(m): 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
Lilbrown007:

I Just Saw This One Now On One Of My Thread So Funny

Owk When You Mean God Which One Exactly cos They Are Many Of Them
zeus
Jesus Father
Mithras
Jupitar
Ra
Krish
Vinhishu
Budda

......etc
So Which Of Them ??
The one you care so much about.

1 Like

Re: Condescending Phrase Atheist Hear From The Religious by winner01(m): 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Yes I Wasn't Brain Washed Enough Like Kingebuksblog And Winner01 And The Rest That I Cant Think For Myself To See Which Is Right And That Which Is Wrong And I Always Seek The Truth I Guess I Just Hate Lies...
And you are in the best position to decide which is the lie and which is true? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Condescending Phrase Atheist Hear From The Religious by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
One Day You Will Know The Truth
WTF So U Think What U Know Is The Truth Wake Up Man This Is The Real World Not Fairy Tail World

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Condescending Phrase Atheist Hear From The Religious by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Condescending Phrase Atheist Hear From The Religious by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
You Cant Be Moral Without God
"Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones." ( Psalms 137:9, KJV ) "How blessed will be the one who seizes and dashes your little ones Against the rock." ( Psalms 137:9, New American Bible) "Happy the man who shall seize and smash your little ones against the rock!" (Psalms 137:9, New American Bible) "a blessing on anyone who seizes your babies and shatters them against a rock!" (Psalms 137:9, Jerusalem Bible)
Ask a Christian friend whether he or she should feel happy to dash a child against the rocks. Your friend will most likely stare at you in horror, much less believe this idea exists in their sacred Bible. Many Churches have found this verse quite embarrassing. It gives no wonder why priests, Jews, and Christians alike, who quote from Psalms 137, always leave out this last verse.

So Much For Getting Morals From The BIBLE Eh

2 Likes

Re: Condescending Phrase Atheist Hear From The Religious by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2016
God Loves You
Religion Has Been Able To Convince People That God Has A List Of 10 Things You Should Not Do But If U Do Them You Will Burn In Hell And Suffer Forever But He Loves You
Re: Condescending Phrase Atheist Hear From The Religious by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
You Deny God Cause You Want To Sin
Re: Condescending Phrase Atheist Hear From The Religious by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
The Fool Say In His Heart That They Is No God
The Wise Don't Say It In His Heart He Says It Out Loud And His Free
Re: Condescending Phrase Atheist Hear From The Religious by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
You Are Just Going Through A Stage
True Am Going Through A Stage But Av Passed The Stage U Are In By Far U Are Still At The Starting Point
Re: Condescending Phrase Atheist Hear From The Religious by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
You Are Being Fooled By The Devil
Common He Doesn't Exist But Since U Think He Does Can U Explain This??
"AND Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel." ( I Chronicles 21:1 )
"AND again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah." ( II Samuel 24:1 )
Here we have either a contradiction, a grave Biblical error, God and Satan working together, or the unmistakable interpretation that God and Satan "are" one and the same! Given that fundamentalists believe the Bible contains no errors or contradictions, then that leaves only the last two possibilities.
Note that the capitalized word "AND" appears at the beginning of each verse and the message appears at the beginning of each chapter.
Note also that the name Lucifer (another name for Satan) means light bearer, or morning star: "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer to the ground..." ( Isaiah 14:12)
The last page of the Bible reveals Jesus: "I am the root and offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. " ( Rev. 22:16 )
It should now become clear to the reader why some Satanist cults use the same Bible as the Christians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Condescending Phrase Atheist Hear From The Religious by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 22, 2016
winner01:
And you are in the best position to decide which is the lie and which is true? undecided

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Role Of The Church In Nation Building #1 / Pope Pharaoh....let My People Go / Labour To Enter His Rest ( Hebrews 4:11 ) - Paul Ellis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.