Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Inviting Other Christians To Your Churche Is Not A Win For The Kingdom - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inviting Other Christians To Your Churche Is Not A Win For The Kingdom (298 Views)

Why I Support Cardinal Okojie's View About Adeboye Wanting To Build More Churche / I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman / Southern Kaduna Crisis: I Didn't Incite Christians To Take Up Arms - Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inviting Other Christians To Your Churche Is Not A Win For The Kingdom by iliyande(m): 10:01am On Oct 04, 2015
98% of the time Christians leave their church to find another one because of personal character issues they are unwilling address. Oh, they may mask their issues with excuses like “We’re not being fed,” but the reality is all they really want is for people to feed them in ways they’re not stating (i.e. coddle, placate, and stroke their egos). Rarely does a Christian transfer to another church because they’re picking up their cross and following Jesus to your doorstep.

According to Jesus, our mission is to reach lost people. Matthew 28:18-20 gives us our marching orders. Go find non-Christians. Reach them. Teach them. And then send them. Inviting Christians is the exact opposite of what we’ve been commanded to do.

Stop inviting your Christian friends to your church, Instead, start praying every day for friends who are far from God, Love on them.

Pray for God to open up a door to have substantive conversations with them about their spiritual health.

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Inviting Other Christians To Your Churche Is Not A Win For The Kingdom by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 04, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Pennies From Heaven / Wishes Greetings SMS For Fb, Whatsapp- Happy Halloween For Relatives Friends Kid / How Can We Establish Which Is The Right Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.