Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Give Me Any Android App & I Will Develop - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Give Me Any Android App & I Will Develop (596 Views)

I Will Develop Any Kind Of Website You Need, We Are Masters In The Field / I Will Develop Any kind Of Website/Blog At Affordable Price (Pay after Service). / I Am Willing To Sell My Android App I Am Currently Developing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Me Any Android App & I Will Develop by usmanktg2(m): 10:32am On Oct 04, 2015
If you need an android app for your
Re: Give Me Any Android App & I Will Develop by jomoh: 11:35am On Oct 04, 2015
usmanktg2:
If you need an android app for your company, website contact me 08130312272 (Whatsapp)

What is your price range.
Re: Give Me Any Android App & I Will Develop by usmanktg2(m): 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
jomoh:

What is your price range.
That will depend on the application... Highlight more
Re: Give Me Any Android App & I Will Develop by jomoh: 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
usmanktg2:

That will depend on the application... Highlight more

I actually have an app in mind but I want to know the price range first.

Its a music lyrics app. It connects to the net and retrieve the lyrics of music being listened to and displays(scrolls) it on screen while every other thing is still visible in the back ground.
Re: Give Me Any Android App & I Will Develop by usmanktg2(m): 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
jomoh:

I actually have an app in mind but I want to know the price range first.

Its a music lyrics app. It connects to the net and retrieve the lyrics of music being listened to and displays(scrolls) it on screen while every other thing is still visible in the back ground.

(1) (Reply)

Need To Do A Landing Page Help / Joomla 3.4.8 Released / 12 Things To Do Before Applying For GOOGLE ADSENSE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.