Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

12 Things To Do Before Applying For GOOGLE ADSENSE - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 12 Things To Do Before Applying For GOOGLE ADSENSE (598 Views)

12 Things You Need To Know Before You Even Start A Blog / Help: I'm Having Problem Applying For Adsense (photos) / 12 Things To Do Before Applying For Google Adsense – 2016 Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Things To Do Before Applying For GOOGLE ADSENSE by APHATHEOLOGY(m): 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
I know you want to make some good money with Google AdSense right?
But it’s not easy to get into AdSense program now-a-days. You have to follow few things beforeapplying for AdSense.
You must be thinking that…
How to apply for AdSense
How to qualify for AdSense
Am I eligible to apply for AdSense
What are Google AdSense Requirements
Why Google AdSense rejected my applicaton
This post is going to answer all your questions. It’s going be a bit long so grab a cup of coffee..
What is Google AdSense and Why You Should Use?
Google AdSense is one of the oldest network to offer ad publishing and works at Pay Per Click system. In fact Google used to give AdSense to everyone who used to make blogs through Google .
When it comes to the legitimacy of Google AdSense, it speaks for itself. Google AdSense have thousands and thousands of satisfied customers and publishers. AdSense pays on time, every time.
One more reason for choosing Google AdSense is that we can earn huge amounts of money if we do our work in right way. There are many bloggers who are making a complete living from their blogs and Google AdSense. Therefore, Google AdSense should be the number one choice among all the other available networks.
It’s paying rates are better than all of other networks which is the biggest reason it is so popular to all Bloggers and Webmasters. But since everybody is running behind them, they have made the approval system very strict. You make little mistakes and get disapproved every time. Here are few reasons why Google will reject your application.

Kindly finish reading via http://nct.com.ng/Thread-12-Things-to-Do-Before-Applying-for-Google-Adsense

Have a nice day!!!

1 Share

Re: 12 Things To Do Before Applying For GOOGLE ADSENSE by APHATHEOLOGY(m): 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
Thanks for sharing
Re: 12 Things To Do Before Applying For GOOGLE ADSENSE by APHATHEOLOGY(m): 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
Useful!!!
Re: 12 Things To Do Before Applying For GOOGLE ADSENSE by APHATHEOLOGY(m): 11:37am On Apr 01, 2016
Hope you find it useful?
Re: 12 Things To Do Before Applying For GOOGLE ADSENSE by orbitame2011: 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
Nice.
Join Nigeria Blogger Community

http://allblogsdirectory.com

Re: 12 Things To Do Before Applying For GOOGLE ADSENSE by nell4: 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
thanks
Re: 12 Things To Do Before Applying For GOOGLE ADSENSE by APHATHEOLOGY(m): 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
Money must be made!!!
#TeamNCT cares
Re: 12 Things To Do Before Applying For GOOGLE ADSENSE by WEMS(f): 10:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
top secret..I may not need all that to get approval of US adsense...just incase whatsspp 08064919517.;knowledge z power

(1) (Reply)

Help! How to integrate Pay With Phone Credit / Get Your Own Website or Blog With The Latest Wordpress 4.6.1 For N2500 / Bloggers Are Not Yet Born In Nigeria...see Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.