Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,839 members, 7,956,164 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:24 AM

If You Believe And Receive Jesus As Any Of These And Not This,you Are Not Saved - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Believe And Receive Jesus As Any Of These And Not This,you Are Not Saved (394 Views)

Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life / Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him / 10 Reasons To Accept The Resurrection Of Jesus As An Historical Fact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Believe And Receive Jesus As Any Of These And Not This,you Are Not Saved by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 04, 2015
"And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him; and he went forth conquering, and to conquer." As expected, many believe this is Christ conquering the nations of the earth but on the contrary it is not Christ neither is it the Antichrist, It is what it is,False preachers with false Gospel.

"Take heed to yourself" were the words of Christ as he break the seven seals to the disciples.But have we really taken heed? Are we not asleep?Have we not been deceived and have we not received a false Gospel different from the Gospel of Christ?

If you believe and receive Jesus as any of these then my brother you have been deceived and conquered by the white rider and as such not saved.

1. The Great Provider: Indeed,Jesus fed thousands with abstract little but that is not the Faith that is required to save. Jesus clearly made it known to the partakers of the food that they should seek a food that endures to eternal life.Am sure the Jews were picturing Jesus as a great provider who is to multiply food for them everyday and provide for their needs as many today do and we see pastors preach.But Jesus told the Jews this Faith in me as the great provider cannot save you. If this Faith cannot save the Jews neither can it save you.

2. He That Make Rich: "Come to Jesus, he will give you wealth" such is the message and the Gospel preach in churches today.But the Jesus revealed in the Bible made none or claim at any point in time to make any rich.If you believe and receive Jesus as one who make rich my dear you are lost.

3. A Man Of War: Who is that witches after your destiny, come to Jesus he will deliver you; he is a man of war. True, you join the fellowship and that means more tithe and offering.Well if this is your Faith in Jesus you are still lost.

4. A Great Prophet: "Who do you say he is?" the Jews asked the man born blind but made whole by Jesus.And he replied, he is a prophet. But Jesus knew this Faith cannot save him he find him and asked, do you believe in the Son of man? and he replied, who is he that I may believe? Christ said to him "I Am He." Believing in Jesus as a prophet cannot save you from death and sin.

There is one Lord,One Faith that saves and one Gospel. And this Gospel when preached and believed on gives one dominion over sin and salvation from death,The Gospel of Christ.The Gospel is Jesus is the Christ,the Faith is He is the Lord and Saviour of the world. It is this Faith alone that can save you not any of the above can. Now is the time to believe the true Gospel of Christ,time to receive the Jesus of the Bible; To receive Christ not as a great provider, a man of war,a prophet or he that makes rich but as the chosen sent to free humanity from the bondage of sin and save them from the sting of death.

Remember that this "True" Gospel of Christ shall be preached as a witness to the nations and the end will come.

Cc: Lalasticlala
OAM4J

1 Like

Re: If You Believe And Receive Jesus As Any Of These And Not This,you Are Not Saved by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 04, 2015
love this, may God Help Me
Re: If You Believe And Receive Jesus As Any Of These And Not This,you Are Not Saved by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 04, 2015
elijah2u:
love this, may God Help Me
Cc: Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Crusade Revives Lives In Ajegunle,others / The Martian 2015 Free / Happy Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.