Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) (40310 Views)

Photo Of Clarion Chukwura's Three Sons, Robert, Brian And Clarence / Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York / Clarion Chukwura Marries For The Third Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by goodnessdara: 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
janefrancisca:
Remember in the Bible when Samuel was instructed by the Lord to go to the House of Jesse as he has chosen one of his sons to be anointed as the King of Israel. He saw Eliab and said surely this must be the one God has chosen because he is tall and handsome , but see what God say to him in 1 Samuel 16 vs 7 " But the Lord said to him "Pay no attention to how tall and handsome he is. I have rejected him, because I do not judge as people judge. They look at the outward appearance, but I look at the heart". When God is searching for vessels to use, he does not check if that person is wearing make up or dressed like an SU, he looks at the heart. Does that heart pant out of love for me? Is that heart ready to give its last shot to see that my kingdom is established in the earth?...Mary Magdalene was almost stoned to death for committing adultery by people who are no better than her, but what did Christ do?. He knew she was a sinner but then he looked beyond her sins, he searched her heart and knew she has a heart panting out of love for God but was only swayed away by the fleshy desires of the world. He forgave her sins and gave her a fresh beginning. So please don't criticize people that way. With God , there is a chance for everyone including prostitutes, criminals, drug addicts etc.
I will only call ur attention to 2 passages of d bible for now which I believe should b of help to u. Rom 12v1-2 and 1 tim 2v11-12.
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by omitademichael(m): 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
The bible says not all d pple calling d name of God wil see d kingdom of God except those who keep d commandment of God. Although she was anointed by her pastor who has not told her d truth because he himself doesn't know d truth.the bible says we shal know d truth and d truth shal set us free.Clarion Chukwura has not been free from worldly things likewise her pastor.what kind of messages wil she be preaching to d chr members? Dat they shud dress to kill when coming to d chr. Banana is rotten but they said is riping. Clarion,u better go back to ur God and beg for forgiveness for this anointing wil not take u home which is heaven but leads to hell fire. the reward of a xtian is heaven do not allow any person to decv by anointin u because of ur wealth . U shal see d Glory of God if u listen! BEST OF LUCK
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by sparkleRed(f): 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
All dis idiot forming holier dan thou around here" Let he who is without sin be d first to cast d stone" until den u all should shut up and serve ur God, and let her serve as well hypocrites everywhere mtcheww
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by jacoik(m): 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
neweraomo:
Make I kon start to dey cry? How many of u know that Chelsea will still win the EPL
I dey mad? which Chelsea? if I slap u now u teeth abi na tooth go comot
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by free2ryhme: 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
Biblically you don't anoint to be deacon or deacon they are elected position in the church
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by jacoik(m): 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
Deefuray:
It's becoming a norm for these actresses to either venture into church work or politics.
Patiently wating for patience ozorkwor to be anointed as a prophetess lipsrsealed

Anyway, goodluck to her
prophe wetin? if I slap u nw ehhhh
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by Lawalemi(m): 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
After all action don finish for body.
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by freecocoa(f): 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
E remain me, nairalanders shey y'all will attend my church when I finally open it? I'm looking forward to having you all there.
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by HCF(m): 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
I am waiting for the day COSSY too would be ordained grin
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by Cyjetty: 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
CLARION CHUKWURAH, A deaconess....JOKE OF THE CENTURY!!

After such a sordid lifestyle in the eighties and nineties. She was so notorious dating any man that came her way.
She had tried to hook Shina Marriage into marriage via pregnancy without success.

Fast forward to this day and age, after all her plastic surgery and all attempt to recapture her long faded youth and trying to keep up with today's new generation of actresses without success, she has finally seen the light and as usual turned to God in Desperation!

Just like Eucharia Anunobi,when the movie roles started drying out, that was when it was convenient to turn to God and carry Big Bible!
Now in desperation, Clarion Chukwurah is doing the same because she is now an old cargo with no movie roles.

Fake people, fake Christianity, fake deacon, fake life!
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by Krystalzkris(f): 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
freecocoa:
E remain me, nairalanders shey y'all will attend my church when I finally open it? I'm looking forward to having you all there.
no problem,mummy bishop.... Id bring members for u,only if u make me the head of the finance dept in church...grincheesy
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by freecocoa(f): 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
Krystalzkris:
no problem,mummy bishop.... Id bring members for u,only if u make me the head of the finance dept in church...grincheesy
Haba mana!

Slow down first. I and I alone will see to everything finance.

I will make you head of the prayer warriors/choir, your lovely voice is suited for that.grin

Please make sure you bring rich members o, I don't want people looking to god for jobs.cheesy
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by Krystalzkris(f): 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
freecocoa:
Haba mana!

Slow down first. I and I alone will see to everything finance.

I will make you head of the prayer warriors/choir, your lovely voice is suited for that.grin

Please make sure you bring rich members o, I don't want people looking to god for jobs.cheesy
no problem with that... I will make sure i bring those who will pay tithes in Euros... And they will have to contribute for our private jets..grin
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by Bishops10(m): 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
cry Only God knows the inside from the outside! • • • • • • • My first comment on Nairaland can someone welcome me pls
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by Spadelicious: 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
emmanuel596:
After flexing and parosing the whole of Nolly wood now she retires to scam miracle hungry nigerians Nolly wood olosho work no dey pay again

Just take a look at this clarion chukwurh Hands.
Bleaching cream no dey work again. I have no doubt that this woman is looking for another form of livelihood since she is no longer in demand in Nollywoob. All the congregation money go finish for bleaching cream and fashion fair. Before nko?

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
donholy28:
Anointed with all those makeups,winch nails and worldly things on her?…Christianity don suffer
Na u know or do you prefer holy Mary or Jessica without makeup then latter fly at night or commit fornication? Have you forgotten how Samuel went to Jesse's house to anoit his sons by mere appearance?
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
Deefuray:
It's becoming a norm for these actresses to either venture into church work or politics.
Patiently wating for patience ozorkwor to be anointed as a prophetess lipsrsealed

Anyway, goodluck to her
Hahaaaaaaa
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by Regis001: 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
Cyjetty:
CLARION CHUKWURAH, A deaconess....JOKE OF THE CENTURY!!
After such a sordid lifestyle in the eighties and nineties. She was so notorious dating any man that came her way.
She had tried to hook Shina Marriage into marriage via pregnancy without success.
Fast forward to this day and age, after all her plastic surgery and all attempt to recapture her long faded youth and trying to keep up with today's new generation of actresses without success, she has finally seen the light and as usual turned to God in Desperation!
Just like Eucharia Anunobi,when the movie roles started drying out, that was when it was convenient to turn to God and carry Big Bible!
Now in desperation, Clarion Chukwurah is doing the same because she is now an old cargo with no movie roles.
Fake people, fake Christianity, fake deacon, fake life!
Gbosa! Gbosa! Gbosa!
This Yeye woman is now a deaconess? These mushroom churches everywhere corrupting Christianity.I will be ashamed to be a member of her so called church because her lifestyle is not decent and she can never be a good example to other members of the church especially the younger ones.
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
donholy28:
Anointed with all those makeups,winch nails and worldly things on her?…Christianity don suffer
grin grin
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by dacovajnr: 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
The pastor's head though...
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by cole265(m): 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
neweraomo:
Make I kon start to dey cry? How many of u know that Chelsea will still win the EPL

Na Chelsea matter dey vex u so?
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by Daremee: 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
Regis001:

Gbosa! Gbosa! Gbosa!
This Yeye woman is now a deaconess? These mushroom churches everywhere corrupting Christianity.I will be ashamed to be a member of her so called church because her lifestyle is not decent and she can never be a good example to other members of the church especially the younger ones.
I wonder what this deaconess will be preaching to her congregation
1) that single motherhood is ok. No need to get married before you have children

2)That loose lifestyle is acceptable in the eyes of the church

3)that threatening a man who refuses to marry you after you tried to hijack him with your pregnancy story and trying to blackmail him is equally acceptable. Ask Shina Peters.

4)her penchant for backbiting her colleagues, jealousy and envy as well as her vanity is also ok. Her excess use of make up and disfiguring her natural attributes via bleaching is good .

WHAT TYPE OF PEOPLE ARE THE MEMBERS OF THIS CARICATURE OF A CHURCH/ ONE CHANCE O O O!
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by Lepagirl: 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
donholy28:

Grace covers it all,u may never understand.Keep quite because u talk out of ignorance.I hope u know d cloth u r wearing is worldly..
Do not condemn whom God has not condemned.
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by princephraim: 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
na cry the pastor dey cry so?
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by maruzia: 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
YOU JUST NEED TO EXPAND THIS PICTURE TO SEE THE TERRIBLE DAMAGE THAT BLEACHING CREAM HAS DONE TO THIS CLARION CHUKWURAHS HANDS. SIMPLY REPULSIVE.
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 05, 2015
after fvcking shina peters anyhow, she has become a deaconess.
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by henryutd(m): 10:58am On Oct 05, 2015
Tolexander:
Christianity don spoil!

Picture of annoying service?

Na freedom she dey do or graduation?

Nah for the money. God has suffered so much in heaven.
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by Fibel1989: 11:25am On Oct 05, 2015
If you wrote Imo State University Owerri IMSU 2015 post UTME exams and need logistics and help for your admission, you should start now because it's already started. Call 09052161379. It can only be worked through 2nd and supplementary list and not on MERIT LIST.(Only for students in Sciences, health and bus. Admin) Please note: No payment or money till after you get the admission. To remove doubts of scam. Only
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by maruzia: 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
Chai! 419 scams above like 419 deaconess and 419 church.
Re: Clarion Chukwura Being Anointed As A Deaconess (Photo) by itstpia8: 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidinma Rocks Stylish Ankara Head Gear In New Photo / Tekno Floats Cartel, His Own Music Label, Leaves Ubi Franklin’s MMMG / Aniike2023: Real Warri Pikin & Ikechukwu Asuoha Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.