Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

For Every One That Would Trust God Today! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Every One That Would Trust God Today! (345 Views)

Hardmirror's PROOF That CHRISTIANS Don't Trust God / Where Will You Worship God Today? / One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Every One That Would Trust God Today! by holla0404(f): 11:55am On Oct 04, 2015
For every one that would trust God today,
That sickness in your life is cursed in the mighty name of Jesus!
Every grace at work in my life is released into your life in the name of Jesus!
I decree the recovery of your health and vitality!
Every battle against your destiny is conquered today in the name of Jesus!
Every marital siege on your life is cursed in the name of Jesus!
I decree wonder-double testimonies to be manifested in your life today in the name of Jesus!
You are coming out of the ‘pit’ in the name of Jesus!
Every marital spell plaguing your marriage is averted in the name of Jesus!
http://lovrofgodoutreach.com/

(1) (Reply)

12th Night Of Total Restoration / You Don't Need To Struggle! / Raising Godly Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.