Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

You Don't Need To Struggle! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Don't Need To Struggle! (337 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria May Continue To Struggle If. .. " / Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar' / Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Need To Struggle! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
Spend time in God's Word (see Joshua 1:cool. It may be dry at first.
His Word is light, life, health and strength. If you don't put the Word into your spirit, you will not be able to reach your high calling and do what is right.

Psalm 119:11 says, "They word have I hid in mine heart that I might not sin against thee." If there is no Word in your heart, you are going to sin against God.
You see, when you are under stress and spiritual attack, what is in you is going to come out. If you have not put the Word in you, when pressure comes, whatever is in you will manifest.
If you put the Word in your spirit, it cleanses you, regenerates you, renews you, strengthens you and builds you so that when pressure hits, instead of goop coming out, the Word come out. The principles of God come out. The strength of God comes out of your spirit.

Listen to what God told Abraham in Genesis 17:1
. . . I am the almight God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Worship Song / Convenant Day Of Business And Career Breakthrough / Walking With God..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.