Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:23 AM

Muslims And Christians: How Many Unbelievers Have You ...... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims And Christians: How Many Unbelievers Have You ...... (647 Views)

For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / Christians How Would You Deny This Blatant Contradiction / Ways God Uses In Teaching Christians How To Number Their Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims And Christians: How Many Unbelievers Have You ...... by hahn(m): 12:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
According to the bible:

Deuteronomy 13:6-11
If your brother, the son of your mother, or your son or your daughter or the wife you embrace or your friend who is as your own soul entices you secretly, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which neither you nor your fathers have known, some of the gods of the peoples who are around you, whether near you or far off from you, from the one end of the earth to the other, you shall not yield to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him, nor shall you conceal him. But you shall kill him. Your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. You shall stone him to death with stones, because he sought to draw you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. ...

According to the Quran:

Bukhari, volume 9, #17
"Narrated Abdullah: Allah's Messenger said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Messenger, cannot be shed except in three cases: in Qisas (equality in punishment) for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (Apostate) and leaves the Muslims.

"Whosoever turns back from his belief (irtada), openly or secretly, take him and kill him wheresoever ye find him, like any other infidel.

Other religious believes have their various punishments awaiting any possible apostates.

[size=32pt]So, how many unbelievers have you killed today?[/size] undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims And Christians: How Many Unbelievers Have You ...... by HungerBAD: 12:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
Are there Quran written in English? would have loved to read about what you just quoted.

1 Like

Re: Muslims And Christians: How Many Unbelievers Have You ...... by hahn(m): 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
HungerBAD:
Are there Quran written in English? would have loved to read about what you just quoted.

Check any Islamic store close to you smiley
Re: Muslims And Christians: How Many Unbelievers Have You ...... by fearlesschicken: 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
These athiests on this forum always seem to amaze me and make me laugh...grin
Re: Muslims And Christians: How Many Unbelievers Have You ...... by johnydon22(m): 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
HungerBAD:

There are lot of it on app store. . Have one on my phone, have the bible too and Hindu veda plus egyptian Maat, hamurabi code, gilgamesh epic, enuma elis... have many of these texts on my phone.. some in pdf format..

Just go download it, this is the 21st century bro...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslims And Christians: How Many Unbelievers Have You ...... by johnydon22(m): 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
fearlesschicken:

Lmao we are still waiting for theists oo. . .People who revere books that are relics of a barbaric culture. . let them come tells us how many they have killed...

any of them that haven't killed any shows that person have a better moral idea that his/her God...

Waiting..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims And Christians: How Many Unbelievers Have You ...... by hahn(m): 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
johnydon22:

any of them that haven't killed any shows that person have a better moral idea that his/her God...

Waiting..

Actually, for not obeying and carrying out the "holy" order of their all-loving evil god, they are going to hell grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims And Christians: How Many Unbelievers Have You ...... by hahn(m): 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
fearlesschicken:

Dey there dey laugh. This is what is taught in sunday schools and Islamic schools as truth and fact from a "real" god that has never been seen and only performed miracles in the ancient times

undecided
Re: Muslims And Christians: How Many Unbelievers Have You ...... by fearlesschicken: 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hahn and johny you guys should take it easy on me na, I get your drift....

We all know the end of this discussion you have brought up. So you shouldn't expect much replies grin
Re: Muslims And Christians: How Many Unbelievers Have You ...... by hahn(m): 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
fearlesschicken:
Hahn and johny you guys should take it easy on me na, I get your drift....

We all know the end of this discussion you have brought up. So you shouldn't expect much replies grin

But that's the point. If you can't face or defend the inconsistencies and contradictions of your purported belief, why then should your belief be presented as fact and truth? undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Antichrist And Current World Events. / IMAGINE!!! Satan Is A Lair / How Do Free Will And God's Sovereignty Work Together?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.