Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

You Are Possessed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Possessed (464 Views)

Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? / Atheists Are Possessed With Evil Spirits On Assignment / You Are Possessed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Possessed by hyperflex(m): 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
You and Your Demons

Not trying to Preach! A lot of people are possessed by demons only few are visible. I came to realize this in my readings and experiences. The Devil has had a headstart in this world than all of us especially those born in the last two centuries. He looks at you and sees what your weaknesses are then puts the right demon with you. Yes we have angels that watch us too but you and I know you have a predilection for bad things. You make the devil win. If I told you that you are plagued by a “Succubus” or “Incubus” you wld deny it. It is in that denial that these demons thrive. You can only combat a problem you admit you have but if you don’t think you have a problem then you don’t need to combat anything. This is what makes the Devil happy. Your confusion, your denial. So these demons infest your souls and makes that vanity your addiction till you go to the grave with it. In Africa demons have a different way of plaguing people. They don’t exactly have to live inside you, lift you like them “The Possession” movie noooo. It knows vanity is our major weakness and pushes that limit for us. Yes as humans we do have a choice but if I ask you what do you do on a Friday night when your friends say let’s go to the club. Do you go with them or stay home to read your bible? I am sure you will read bible. Liar! My point is despite how fab you think your life is you need an exorcism rite just as much as the girl coughing out roaches and nails. Peace!
Re: You Are Possessed by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
Yes! THIS IS IT! I KNEW IT!

I fought the last demon fir years! Each night, each morning! No I have a new one, ORIGIN. This addiction is really tough.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Great Prayers To Say Before Going To Bed At Night / Christian Erudite Scholar / Muslim Says : ISIS Is A Muslims Problem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.