Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

See... Ibadan City And Funny Motors And Transportation System - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See... Ibadan City And Funny Motors And Transportation System (1225 Views)

Capture This Mode Of Transportation During Fuel Scarcity / When You Mix The Ministry Of Housing And Transportation In One Portfolio / Wet Latest And Funny Jokes On Your Whatsapp, Drop Ur Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See... Ibadan City And Funny Motors And Transportation System by fixedhollies(m): 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
Walking along my street and I want to share with you. Our people devices different ways of transporting goods
Without thinking of its adverse effects. What if this bus falls down on an oncoming vehicle....

Well.....

We we say, it is the work of devil.

Put things right at your end, make i do am here, make Nigeria better.

1 Like

Re: See... Ibadan City And Funny Motors And Transportation System by mayorkyzo: 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2015

(1) (Reply)

See Top April Fools’ Day Prank Videos / Classic Jokes, Rewritten By Donald Trump / Hilarious photo of the day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.