Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Getting Subdued By The "Unknown":medically Proven Or Spiritual? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Getting Subdued By The "Unknown":medically Proven Or Spiritual? (2391 Views)

Subdued Foreign Interests Shave N606b From Nigerian Equities. / Sleep Paralysis...( Biological Or Spiritual?) / Errant Child Being Subdued To Have His Teeth Brushed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Subdued By The "Unknown":medically Proven Or Spiritual? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
Eyop:

cheesy grin..there's something special in you wey dem see but God pass them.

Yea, God pass them.I will continue to deal with them spiritually and physically. cheesy
Eyop:

cheesy grin..there's something special in you wey dem see but God pass them.

Yea, God pass them.I will continue to deal with them spiritually and physically.

1 Like

Re: Getting Subdued By The "Unknown":medically Proven Or Spiritual? by trapQ: 10:19am On Nov 16, 2015
oo sorry about that. you should also that holiness and righteousness makes prayers more effective. Read your bible, pray, abstain from sin and you'll see that when next they come, they'll have no power over you. This has been happening to me almost every day since I was born, so I'm used to it now. But whenever I'm strong in the lord, they don't attack.
EggovinMma:

My sister I don turn to prayer warrior because of it ooo.The last one that happened, I couldn't move but felt a shadow with a pillow over my face.I watched as the "shadow" came from my kitchen, was still struggling to move and open my eyes to see "who" it was.But I didn't. I felt the person pick something like a pillow close to my head, then I felt a mild pressure on my face.I had to start screaming "blood of Jesus" in my head.Afrer which I ran out of the house when I got myself. I slept in my neighbours house that night.Tjis happened around 12:am.

1 Like

Re: Getting Subdued By The "Unknown":medically Proven Or Spiritual? by profeazy: 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
The state of your subconscious mind is actually what is pursuing you. Sleep paralysis means your mind is awake but your body is still in sleep. If you be fear fear, your fearful mind will definitely conjur frightening situations when you are in sleep paralysis. If you are however a person who has faith in God and know your place of dominion in Christ Jesus, you will come out of that paralysis without problems. Long and short of the matter, renew your mind and claim your dominion in Christ...if you no fit, seek professional help.
Re: Getting Subdued By The "Unknown":medically Proven Or Spiritual? by spafu(m): 9:53am On Mar 14, 2016
EggovinMma:
I am really not much of a sleeper especially at night. Let's just say I don't sleep at all except of course I get to do something really really exhausting like staying awake for a long long time cheesy.Now here lies my problem, I easily drift from the subconscious to the conscious while at sleep and I have heard several encounters of feeling like someone is actually trying to shook me . Sometimes I won't be able to move or speak, and worst of it is when I will be struggling to open my eyes(at these point I'm fully conscious but helpless).This usually happens for several minutes till my body finally relaxes, after several "blood of Jesus screaming in my head of course.

Again, waking up with very painful muscle pull? Sprain? ONLY AT NIGHT? OH! Dear the pain is excruciating, I dread such occasions. Ok, doctors, pastors, Babalawo, over to you.
Wow! I have had similar experience and I know what causes it. And we have a similar cause: sleep. Like you, I don't sleep early (anything before 10:00 pm is not my thing), but when I sleep between 11:00 pm to 2:00 am I don't experience that force. However, because I browse a lot, sometimes I stay awake till 3:00 or 4:00 am and it is during those time that I try catching a quick sleep before the day breaks that I get to feel that suppressing force that just wouldn't allow me get up when I feel pinned or suppressed in my consciousness.
Re: Getting Subdued By The "Unknown":medically Proven Or Spiritual? by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 14, 2016
spafu:

Wow! I have had similar experience and I know what causes it. And we have a similar cause: sleep. Like you, I don't sleep early (anything before 10:00 pm is not my thing), but when I sleep between 11:00 pm to 2:00 am I don't experience that force. However, because I browse a lot, sometimes I stay awake till 3:00 or 4:00 am and it is during those time that I try catching a quick sleep before the day breaks that I get to feel that suppressing force that just wouldn't allow me get up when I feel pinned or suppressed in my consciousness.

Maybe it happens more to those with sleep defects?
Re: Getting Subdued By The "Unknown":medically Proven Or Spiritual? by spafu(m): 10:18am On Mar 14, 2016
EggovinMma:

Maybe it happens more to those with sleep defects?
Most likely, so you just have to learn to force yourself to sleep much early.
Re: Getting Subdued By The "Unknown":medically Proven Or Spiritual? by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 14, 2016
spafu:

Most likely, so you just have to learn to force yourself to sleep much early.

Yea, thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Romances Shefiu Alao’s Ex-mistress, Emmanuela… List Of Her Ex-lovers / Polystyrene Ceiling For Construction / Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.