Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Fact About Sex, And Why Ladies Should Not Engage In Too Much Sex - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fact About Sex, And Why Ladies Should Not Engage In Too Much Sex (3706 Views)

ASUU Strike: Senate To Engage Stakeholders To Avert Protest / Why You Should Not Engage In Cramming As A Student. / Some Striking Fact You Won't Believe Until You Do Research!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact About Sex, And Why Ladies Should Not Engage In Too Much Sex by sollysms(m): 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
FACT ABOUT SEX, AND WHY LADIES SHOULD NOT ENGAGE IN TOO MUCH SEX? . During sex, what bring about excitement to the man is the ability of the vagina to hold the penis tight and give it that sensation at the tip. . There are thousands of unseen balls in the vagina that gives it this ability of tightness. . These balls continue to burst each time a girl engages herself in sexual intercourse and the more the balls burst, the less elastic the vagina becomes rendering it not being able to hold the penis tightly during sex. . A girl who changes guys like the way she changes her pads stands the risk loosing more balls in Her vagina. . Such girls always have their vagina so loose to the extend that, guys with smaller penis are not able to satisfy them hence premature ejaculation in men due to lack of excitement during sex making them to now play ''away matches''. . Have u ever asked yourself why most guys are fond of cheating on their partners? . Have u ever wondered why men vanishes after sleeping with u? Have u ever wondered why most men don't last long in bed.? . The truth is that they don't always get the kind of excitement they need from their partners. . A girl who tries to abstain is likely to maintain her vagina in good shape for a long time and is also likely to keep her man to herself without cheating setting in. . And is likely to enjoy her relationship for long. Continue Reading via - http://www.ekitionline.com
Re: Fact About Sex, And Why Ladies Should Not Engage In Too Much Sex by paul288yahoo(m): 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
insightful!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fact About Sex, And Why Ladies Should Not Engage In Too Much Sex by zadok60: 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
this guy above me sef

1 Like

Re: Fact About Sex, And Why Ladies Should Not Engage In Too Much Sex by trapQ: 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
A very stup!d post from a rather silly op! This is all levels of wrong... Never attribute cheating of a man to the tightness of a vagina. What would you then say about men with multiple wives who married virgin wives. Polygamy or cheating is a disease done by psycopaths. Never blame females for the cheating habits of their partners!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact About Sex, And Why Ladies Should Not Engage In Too Much Sex by posiworld(m): 8:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
grin grin So Men Should Engage In Too Much Sex ??

2 Likes

Re: Fact About Sex, And Why Ladies Should Not Engage In Too Much Sex by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Fact About Sex, And Why Ladies Should Not Engage In Too Much Sex by picsOR: 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
Balls in the vagina? You are delusional and ignorant.

3 Likes

Re: Fact About Sex, And Why Ladies Should Not Engage In Too Much Sex by Liamm(m): 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
OP, what if a lady having busted some balls decides to temporarily abstain from sex, would the balls grow again? undecided

1 Like

Re: Fact About Sex, And Why Ladies Should Not Engage In Too Much Sex by benega: 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
she said to me take it easy, if u burst my balls, I'll burst yours!!!

4 Likes

Re: Fact About Sex, And Why Ladies Should Not Engage In Too Much Sex by Favolly(f): 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
So in short, It's a man's world? The men can have all the sex while the ladies should keep counting the 'balls' in her vagina??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact About Sex, And Why Ladies Should Not Engage In Too Much Sex by IceDude(m): 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
Balls inside kondus? OP gerrara here mehn! grin

3 Likes

Re: Fact About Sex, And Why Ladies Should Not Engage In Too Much Sex by MisterLongman(m): 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
The Op is a weirdo and recluse.....
Such combo aint good for a reasonable person's personality

1 Like

Re: Fact About Sex, And Why Ladies Should Not Engage In Too Much Sex by fagbohun4j(m): 11:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
I don't agree. I once met with a lady who had sex with up to 6 men before I met her. Her p***y is still tight. She opened up on the numbers of guys she's had sex with and I wondered the kind of body she's got. Even with her big boobs, they are still standing firm with or without her bra on. So therefore, IT DEPENDS ON THE LADY AND THE TYPE OF BODY SHES GOT!!! Bursting balls ko, exploding balls ni. grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: Fact About Sex, And Why Ladies Should Not Engage In Too Much Sex by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
This is lies . balls inside the vagina ? Seriously lmao
Re: Fact About Sex, And Why Ladies Should Not Engage In Too Much Sex by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ashanti0522:
U too like sex tongue
Re: Fact About Sex, And Why Ladies Should Not Engage In Too Much Sex by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
wailing:

U too like sex tongue

Never heard of balls inside of the vagina
Re: Fact About Sex, And Why Ladies Should Not Engage In Too Much Sex by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ashanti0522:

Never heard of balls inside of the vagina
Could show u grin grin
Re: Fact About Sex, And Why Ladies Should Not Engage In Too Much Sex by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
wailing:

Could show u grin grin

Naww I'll pass lmao
Re: Fact About Sex, And Why Ladies Should Not Engage In Too Much Sex by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ashanti0522:

Naww I'll pass lmao
wink
Re: Fact About Sex, And Why Ladies Should Not Engage In Too Much Sex by odaniel1(m): 12:20am On Oct 05, 2015
Favolly:
So in short, It's a man's world? The men can have all the sex while the ladies should keep counting the 'balls' in her vagina??

This cracked me up big time! The way you say "count the balls" like the girls keep washing cars whilst the guys drive em around and have all the fun! Really funny!
Re: Fact About Sex, And Why Ladies Should Not Engage In Too Much Sex by harristo(m): 1:28am On Oct 05, 2015
Guys una too wicked, you keep bursting the balls inside ladies (if there are), meanwhile only one rough touch of your balls una go want kill person. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fact About Sex, And Why Ladies Should Not Engage In Too Much Sex by Chaleeee: 2:41am On Oct 05, 2015
[size=20pt]Abegi!!!!!! Which balls dey burst again? What about when they have children/childbirth? The balss must have finished by then[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Fact About Sex, And Why Ladies Should Not Engage In Too Much Sex by ruggedtimi(m): 5:29am On Oct 05, 2015
wat abut husbnds who married virgins
sleeping with prostitute
Re: Fact About Sex, And Why Ladies Should Not Engage In Too Much Sex by Savigne(f): 7:04am On Oct 05, 2015
Favolly:
Ok now that's funny...Counting balls indeed.
Everyday people come up with "stupidier" reasons for their actions.
Re: Fact About Sex, And Why Ladies Should Not Engage In Too Much Sex by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:10am On Oct 05, 2015
Ashanti0522:
From ur eyes i can detect u re ballless grin
Re: Fact About Sex, And Why Ladies Should Not Engage In Too Much Sex by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 05, 2015
Liamm:
OP, what if a lady having busted some balls decides to temporarily abstain from sex, would the balls grow again? undecided
cheesy
Re: Fact About Sex, And Why Ladies Should Not Engage In Too Much Sex by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 05, 2015
vn

1 Like

Re: Fact About Sex, And Why Ladies Should Not Engage In Too Much Sex by fadolak(f): 9:38am On Oct 05, 2015
trapQ:
A very stup!d post from a rather silly op! This is all levels of wrong... Never attribute cheating of a man to the tightness of a vagina. What would you then say about men with multiple wives who married virgin wives. Polygamy or cheating is a disease done by psycopaths. Never blame females for the cheating habits of their partners!
Exactly, you are very right.
Re: Fact About Sex, And Why Ladies Should Not Engage In Too Much Sex by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 05, 2015
Choi!!! shocked Old crones been deceiving Nigerian women since 1105
Re: Fact About Sex, And Why Ladies Should Not Engage In Too Much Sex by Ifesinachi22(m): 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
Balls in the vagina? You are delusional and ignorant.
yep
Re: Fact About Sex, And Why Ladies Should Not Engage In Too Much Sex by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 06, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
From ur eyes i can detect u re ballless grin

Lol dumb

(1) (2) (Reply)

Not Available / Laspotech No Hard,just Buy Textbook, THE MANAGEMENT Is Looking For This Guy. / Caution Notice ! (educational Consulting Firm In 9ja)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.