Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,217 members, 7,957,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:37 PM

To All Upcoming Artiste - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / To All Upcoming Artiste (626 Views)

Reasons Why Some Upcoming Artiste Will Forever Remain Upcoming / Nice Offer For All Upcoming Artist...you Don't Want To Miss Out! / All Upcoming Artist Drop Yor Whatsapp Number For #M.G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Upcoming Artiste by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
Welcome to ​Twinkles Media... A Media,Entertainment & Promotion company based in Lagos- Nigeria..

‎Twinkles Media is incorporated in 2013 with the Corporate ‎Affairs Commission ( CAC ) in Nigeria.

We are specialized in 24hrs Social Media Publicity, Callertunez on all Nigeria Mobile networks,Branding, Red Carpet Coverage, ‎Showbiz/Event Management , Artiste Promotion, Product Branding,Media & Celebrity consultant.. We are professionals in Brand/Music promotion with our experienced and Professionally trained male & female staff..we support marketing and sales promotion all over the States in Nigeria...

We Guarantee 5,000,000 ​ACTIVE INTERNET USERS ​will get your Advert

delivered to them in less than 5minutes with positive response and you

will also enjoy the following benefits as:

•Massive publicity on minimum of 10 to 50 Ghana/Naija blogs with great traffic.

•Minimum of 5,000 download (Song) and 20,000 page view (Products) per month.

•Massive hype/publicity & advert on 25 major social networks across

the world which includes:

-Advert on over 55,000 Active Facebook group;

-Advert on top celebrity's fan pages;

-Email Marketing to over 3,000,000 active contacts.

-Sms advert to over 6,000,000 active contacts.

-Daily broadcast to over 100,000 active bbm users in Africa/Europe/Asia.

-Road show/Street Marketing/Flyers.

-Free Dj mixtape.

Twinkles Media Limited is a Google Certified digital marketing agency in Nigeria. We help our clients increase their sales and grow their businesses.

We work in areas as diverse as Email Marketing, Pay Per Click Advertising, Keyword Research, Twitter Advertising, Blackberry Advertising, SMS Marketing, Content Development, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing and Mobile Marketing.

We pride ourselves on delivering compelling, digital marketing and online advertising solutions and strategies.

Contact Us :

Call us via 081-8327-9476

Whatsapp 081-7063-6588

Email: twinklesmedia@gmail.com

BBM:27BC9420

N.B:Interested Artiste and Brands can comment below with their links or contact OR contact the details above!
Re: To All Upcoming Artiste by Prec1ous(m): 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
SCAMMMERS. RETURN MY MONEY.
EVERYONE OF YOU SHOULD RUNAWAY FROM TWINKLES MEDIA.

Ayomide, Joseph Temitope or whatever you answer to,

If you like, use another account, I know everything about you, I have done my homework on you. You will pay with flesh and blood, you will not see it coming.

Consider yourself a waste and a minus to earth, you will choke on your sweat and all your labor will be like smoke.

RETURN MY MONEY THIEVES, and I will consider unlocking the padlock.

I am a bini boy. Ask about my type
Re: To All Upcoming Artiste by Hiploko(m): 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
Prec1ous:
SCAMMMERS. RETURN MY MONEY.
EVERYONE OF YOU SHOULD RUNAWAY FROM TWINKLES MEDIA.

Ayomide, Joseph Temitope or whatever you answer to,

If you like, use another account, I know everything about you, I have done my homework on you. You will pay with flesh and blood, you will not see it coming.

Consider yourself a waste and a minus to earth, you will choke on your sweat and all your labor will be like smoke.

RETURN MY MONEY THIEVES, and I will consider unlocking the padlock.

I am a bini boy. Ask about my type
what exactly did they do?
Re: To All Upcoming Artiste by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ahahahaha dem don chop my Bros money o.I fear all this nairaland advert for promo die. Abeg una return his money. This not fair now, scamming a fellow Nigeria trying to make something out of life.

(1) (Reply)

HOT HOT: Lil Kesh – “ibile” (prod. By Pheelz & Young Jonn) / Upload Your Music For Free Online - Johnnyblue1 Entertainments / Guys Trey Cole Ft Lil Weezy Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.