Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Trailer With Container Blocks Headbridge!!!! No Movement!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trailer With Container Blocks Headbridge!!!! No Movement!!! (562 Views)

What To Do When You Sight A Trailer With Container(graphic Picture Attached) / Trailer With Container Falls At CMS Busstop Lagos, Causes Traffic Jam / Trailer With Container Nearly Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trailer With Container Blocks Headbridge!!!! No Movement!!! by musco4me: 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
A trailer with container has blocked the Onitsha Headbridge. The trailer was trying to make a u-turn on the bridge and it couldnt achieve it. People are stranded now. We had to trek from God is Good Asaba to Onitsha. See pics below. Please help notify other road users that might take dat route. As at the time I left there, no solution yet. No movement. The container blocked the entire road!
Re: Trailer With Container Blocks Headbridge!!!! No Movement!!! by musco4me: 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
Pic

Re: Trailer With Container Blocks Headbridge!!!! No Movement!!! by musco4me: 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
Trailers and vehicles stranded on the bridge

Re: Trailer With Container Blocks Headbridge!!!! No Movement!!! by musco4me: 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
People trekking on the bridge.

Re: Trailer With Container Blocks Headbridge!!!! No Movement!!! by psucc(m): 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
Na to push the trailer into the river either overhead or remove the floor of the bridge so it falls on its own.
Re: Trailer With Container Blocks Headbridge!!!! No Movement!!! by aspirebig: 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
Na wa oo.

Serious suffering o. If you trek that bridge, you will know how long it is and appreciate passing on the car better.

That is why second Niger bridge is needed, if you ever been in this type of Onitsha headbridge hold up, you will understand.

(1) (Reply)

Destination Of the Week: The Amazing Zamfara / Interesting Facts About Africa / Who Is Travelling From Abuja To Lagos Or From Lagos To Owerri And Driving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.