Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,159 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:08 AM

I Need Your Advise For My Cousin - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Your Advise For My Cousin (343 Views)

My Cousin Killed This Puff Adder Today / Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound / Words Of Advise For Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advise For My Cousin by danduchi(m): 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
I have a girlfriend whose cousin is HIV positive. Let me call her Leah (Not her real name). Leah stays with my girlfriend's family after she was stigmatized from her previous location. My girlfriend came back home for the semesters break and was surprise when she met a guy who date her best friend is double dating and presently going out with Leah... How can she approach the guy to know if they're not sexually involve with Leah without letting him know her condition to cause further stigma? Leah is sexually active even with her condition and very stubborn to talk to. Pls, I need serious mature advise and no insult.
Re: I Need Your Advise For My Cousin by chocolateme(f): 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
.it is appointed unto a man to die one day so as the double dating guy lays his may, so shall he lie on it. Are a monitoring spirit? How long will you be guarding anyone she associates with? Isn't it best for you to tell them to ask her to leave the house since she is on a revenge mission and that place seem to be her refugee camp. You should be care of snitching on her lest you wake up one morning and see an empty syringe with blood dripping from it and then feeling a needle like pain on your ankle. Then the rest shall be history.
Re: I Need Your Advise For My Cousin by Magician1503(m): 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
Gbege don set like this shocked
Na for kasala to burst na e remain
Re: I Need Your Advise For My Cousin by IamRespected: 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
k
Re: I Need Your Advise For My Cousin by wtfCode: 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
dafuq nigguh...if ur mind is telling u 2 quit,just do it asap

(1) (Reply)

This Is For Real...reward With Qikqik! / Take Your Family With You. / F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.