Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Professional Writers For Employment. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Professional Writers For Employment. (801 Views)

Vacancy: Name A Job Role You Wish Was Available For Employment / Professional Writers Needed Urgently | Good Pay Involved. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Writers For Employment. by victor101(m): 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
We are in need of professional writers who can write on varied topics ranging from medical, business, lifestyle, etc. we will be issuing topics and guidelines to write on. If you are extremely good, then will be a long term project and in continuous streams. Only experience/professional writers only. Send your applications to apva55@naij.com
Re: Professional Writers For Employment. by Dammiesugar(f): 11:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
Let me apply sharply
Re: Professional Writers For Employment. by peleson: 3:53am On Oct 05, 2015
Pls I need a professional CV writer who understands how ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems ) works to help edit aa Cv to make it achieve above 85% ratings.pls drop ur email address. thank u
Re: Professional Writers For Employment. by maspero22(m): 8:27am On Oct 05, 2015
How much do you pay please?
Re: Professional Writers For Employment. by victor101(m): 9:22am On Oct 05, 2015
victor101:
We are in need of professional writers who can write on varied topics ranging from medical, business, lifestyle, etc. we will be issuing topics and guidelines to write on. If you are extremely good, then will be a long term project and in continuous streams. Only experience/professional writers only. Send your applications to apva55@naij.com

The project for now is:
A SHORT BOOK ABOUT ADDICTION

-Types of addictions

-Identifying addictions

-treatment options for addictions and the may options
(Note:these are just a few of the topics to cover)
The book shall not be a long book. along book might be too intimidating. Remember the intended audience might be and addict and they may suffer from attention issues

-It shall be short in essence but not too short,

-Thoroughly written covering mental health issues that coincide with addiction and how underlining mental health issues are usually the root of all addictions.

PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH
no copy and paste, We need Professionals in these topics, This job is continuous, so we seek long term working relationship with the selected candidate.
Re: Professional Writers For Employment. by jaysworld(f): 10:48am On Oct 05, 2015
Hi Victor,

I just did you a mail

I hope to hear back from you soon.

Thanks
Joy
Re: Professional Writers For Employment. by maspero22(m): 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
victor101:

The project for now is:
A SHORT BOOK ABOUT ADDICTION

-Types of addictions

-Identifying addictions

-treatment options for addictions and the may options
(Note:these are just a few of the topics to cover)
The book shall not be a long book. along book might be too intimidating. Remember the intended audience might be and addict and they may suffer from attention issues

-It shall be short in essence but not too short,

-Thoroughly written covering mental health issues that coincide with addiction and how underlining mental health issues are usually the root of all addictions.

PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH
no copy and paste, We need Professionals in these topics, This job is continuous, so we seek long term working relationship with the selected candidate.
i have been writing flawlessly for many years now. I want to know how much you pay for completed jobs. thanks.
Re: Professional Writers For Employment. by victor101(m): 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
victor101:

UPDATE:
We are conducting a test trail to sieve out the best candidate for this project and many other projects on the pipeline. Kindly reply to our email for guidelines on this test trail.

NOTE: If this isn't of interest to you please kindly ignore - the test trail. We need professional writers only. We can discuss remuneration if we find you worthy of this jobs.

Thanks again!
Re: Professional Writers For Employment. by monimekaz(m): 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
I have been waiting for your guideline since jncharles25@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Urgent Job / General Manager / Business Representative Wanted. / Massive Oil & Gas Recruitment At Top Oil Trading Conglomerate (over 300 Vacant P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.