Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Here’s How I Took A Selfie With Olusegun Obasanjo- Toolz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Here’s How I Took A Selfie With Olusegun Obasanjo- Toolz (1740 Views)

Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine / OzzyBosco Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo / Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here’s How I Took A Selfie With Olusegun Obasanjo- Toolz by Picomon(m): 11:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
OAP Toolz Oniru has turned to a selfie lecturer who educate people on how to take selfie with top politicians.

Toolz and former president of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo boarded the same plane today, October 4, 2015. The OAP approached him and asked for a selfie. The excited Toolz wrote on Instagram,

“Soo this happened!! There I was sitting in my seat, attempting to take a pre-take off selfie when there was a little commotion nearby, and the next thing I know Obasanjo is sitting 2 seats away from me!! I was like OMG!! I stared at him for a few minutes and got enough courage to go over and say hello and ask for a pic. He was quite nice, I introduced myself and invited him on my show…he smiled and said he would think about it (polite way of saying no I guess lool) Dunno why the pic is so blurry.”

http://nexthop.com.ng/heres-how-i-took-a-selfie-with-olusegun-obasanjo-toolz/

Re: Here’s How I Took A Selfie With Olusegun Obasanjo- Toolz by gladiolus: 12:02am On Oct 05, 2015
Ah kireee?
Re: Here’s How I Took A Selfie With Olusegun Obasanjo- Toolz by kay29000(m): 12:02am On Oct 05, 2015
The beast and the beauty. Obasonjo's "good looks" made the pic blurry.

1 Like

Re: Here’s How I Took A Selfie With Olusegun Obasanjo- Toolz by benedictnsi(m): 12:04am On Oct 05, 2015
#Iranu

Obasanjo is outdated..... Go and take a pix with Buhari grin
Re: Here’s How I Took A Selfie With Olusegun Obasanjo- Toolz by ojun50(m): 12:07am On Oct 05, 2015
I jst don't understand y i can't sleep

1 Like

Re: Here’s How I Took A Selfie With Olusegun Obasanjo- Toolz by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 05, 2015
Obasanjo should go and rest o!
Re: Here’s How I Took A Selfie With Olusegun Obasanjo- Toolz by McCarlito(m): 12:26am On Oct 05, 2015
I Put it to TOOLZ that she just made up her mind to Mock OBJ angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Here’s How I Took A Selfie With Olusegun Obasanjo- Toolz by Greyworld: 12:47am On Oct 05, 2015
I lyk smtin abt this man. Smtin I can't figure.
Re: Here’s How I Took A Selfie With Olusegun Obasanjo- Toolz by khassy(m): 2:16am On Oct 05, 2015
Picomon:
OAP Toolz Oniru has turned to a selfie lecturer who educate people on how to take selfie with top politicians.

Toolz and former president of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo boarded the same plane today, October 4, 2015. The OAP approached him and asked for a selfie. The excited Toolz wrote on Instagram,

“Soo this happened!! There I was sitting in my seat, attempting to take a pre-take off selfie when there was a little commotion nearby, and the next thing I know Obasanjo is sitting 2 seats away from me!! I was like OMG!! I stared at him for a few minutes and got enough courage to go over and say hello and ask for a pic. He was quite nice, I introduced myself and invited him on my show…he smiled and said he would think about it (polite way of saying no I guess lool) Dunno why the pic is so blurry.”

http://nexthop.com.ng/heres-how-i-took-a-selfie-with-olusegun-obasanjo-toolz/

I only here to see her nyach and bleast ...

so OP provide the pishure now now undecidedundecided
Re: Here’s How I Took A Selfie With Olusegun Obasanjo- Toolz by missKiffy(f): 8:16am On Oct 05, 2015
All those insulting baba online will rush to take a selfie with him if they see him in person
Re: Here’s How I Took A Selfie With Olusegun Obasanjo- Toolz by hatux: 9:09am On Oct 05, 2015
Blurry picture, what caused that??
I think she used to be a big girl....
Re: Here’s How I Took A Selfie With Olusegun Obasanjo- Toolz by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 05, 2015
Okay, We Have Seen The Selfie...... NEXT!!!
Re: Here’s How I Took A Selfie With Olusegun Obasanjo- Toolz by sinaj(f): 10:57am On Oct 05, 2015
Lol
Re: Here’s How I Took A Selfie With Olusegun Obasanjo- Toolz by ThePeacemaker(m): 11:13am On Oct 05, 2015
How does this prevent this year from ending in the next two months?

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Says She Has Never Ever Slept With A Man For Money In Her Life / Two Nollywood Actresses Allegedly Fight Over Movie Role / Nairaland Finest And Youngest Artist New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.