Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,262 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood (66493 Views)

Emeka Enyiocha Flaunts His Fat Nipples In New Photos / Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting / Emeka Enyiocha Celebrates 8th Wedding Anniversary As Wife Gushes Over Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by chimebube: 11:39am On Jun 03, 2017
Nollywood actor, Emeka Enyiocha, who sway in the Nigerian movie industry and was a poster boy of some sort, left us all in suspense after he disappeared when his ovation seemed loudest.

Saturday Beats caught up with the movie star who had been missing in action for over seven years, and he revealed why he left the movie industry.

“I left the industry because I got married and I started having kids. Immediately I got married, I started having kids and I had more responsibilities to deal with. I had to be closer to my family and kids so that they would not call me uncle when they see me. Marriage and family slowed me down. It definitely slows someone down except you do not want to take care of your family. I tried to combine marriage with work because I was doing my production.

While I was away from the industry, I was into partnership with a close friend of mine. We did productions together. We did ‘The Patriot,’ which is a fight against fake drugs and adulterated products. We did ‘School,’ a movie about rich kids causing trouble in the school and we did ‘Champions of Our Time,’ in partnership with the Lagos State government. It is about the physically challenged and letting them to know that their status does not amount to a mental disability and we won so many awards with this film” he said.

The actor said that while he was on hiatus, he explored other businesses one of which was that he became a bar operator. In his words, he learnt a lot from being a ‘beer seller’.

“In the process, I opened a bar and became a beer seller. I was trying to know the other side of life which actually taught me a lot of lessons. I saw a lot and it taught me to be humble. It taught me how to be humble to the lowest. It also taught me how to save money, respect and appreciate money. As an actor, when you get money, it is in the booth and you don’t have time to do anything, so money does everything for you. You go from one location to another and at the end of the day, you would find out that there is nothing left.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/emeka-enyiocha-tells-left-nollywood-become-beer-seller.html

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by ThatIgboBoy: 11:43am On Jun 03, 2017
The igbo man in him is talking

Make more money bro

203 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by BlackDBagba: 11:58am On Jun 03, 2017
He was never that good though... very awkward facial expressions.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by SURElee(f): 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2017
Because he got married? Ramsey Noah and Desmond elliot no marry abi? When you're a seasoned actor, you get jobs steady and command your stay/ position anytime. It isn't about the number of movies you do monthly but the quality of movies that speak for you.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by akpamuomenka: 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
BlackDBagba:

Monkey no fine but him Mama likam.

140 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by akpamuomenka: 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
SURElee:
Because he got married? Ramsey Noah and Desmond elliot no marry abi? When you're a seasoned actor, you get jobs steady and command your stay/ position anytime. It isn't about the number of movies you do monthly but the quality of movies that speak for you.

The young man has chosen the part that is suitable for him, why are you crying?.

He knows his weakness and hv seen that acting will cost him his marriage and family and he quits. Why are you lamenting?.

His name is Emeka Enyiocha from Ala Igbo, why are you comparing him with Ramson Noah and Desmond Eliot?.

Is it a crime to venture into business, why can't you reason with him?.

why? why? why?.

573 Likes 53 Shares

Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by sunnysunny69(m): 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
More money in beer we all know, in nollywood you act one movie it takes forever to get paid.

15 Likes

Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by veave(f): 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
Thank you for being true to yourself.

All hussle na hussle. So long as its legit and can take care of your family.
Last last na the same money una go make.

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by Bugatie(m): 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
Evening the best of us has a story. Nice one for him

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by nkwako: 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2017
BlackDBagba:

Ehn please don't say thay

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by chimah3(m): 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
Just negodu!

Family is slowing your career down?? shocked

E di lazy sir! angry

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by Adaowerri111: 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
E don tey I know say this guy nor go get head at all
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by jaytime(m): 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
It's been long I saw that guy. That scar on his forehead.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by NwaAmaikpe: 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
angry
Village people are bad!!!!

Nwa a bu ezigbote onuku.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by Lexusgs430: 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
Where the bar dey, make I go drink and chop peppersoup on credit.....

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by HRich(m): 2:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
Wake me Up when his senses is finally back

1 Like

Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by hedonistic: 2:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
This heavily Igbotic actor. Na business fit am pass.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by mrskillz: 2:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
ThatIgboBoy:
The igbo man in him is talking

Make more money bro

First picture shows he has been preparing for the job tey tey

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by mazizitonene(m): 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
BlackDBagba:
go and act you own.... undecided

31 Likes

Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by BLACKdagger: 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
Lol this bad guy...
Na this guy and Chidi Mokeme distroyed senator Ita giwa t*t* in abuja back in d days

7 Likes

Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by eaglestar: 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
Beer seller?? hey learn today: 10 Ways to Make Money Without Investing: http://www.flowdiary.com.ng/2017/05/10-legitimate-ways-to-make-money-online.html
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by crazyABO(m): 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
Adaowerri111:
E don tey I know say this guy nor go get head at all
na tail e get abi

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by nonut: 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
SURElee:
Ramsey Nouah ko? Most of them are broke.
Desmond to was lucky to have joined politics.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by Klington: 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
Reasonable guy.....
Shielding ur marriage from all these social media predators always looking for whom to vandalize n dismantle his marriage. grin grin grin grin

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by oviejnr(m): 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
No be only him dey sell beer, Tony Tetuila and black face sef don go open Beer Parlor grin grin

All way na way grin

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by signz: 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
akpamuomenka:

The young man has chosen the part that is suitable for him, why are you crying?.

He knows his weakness and hv seen that acting will cost him his marriage and family and he quits. Why are you lamenting?.

[/b]His name is Emeka Enyiocha from Ala Igbo, why are you comparing him with Ramson Noah and Desmond Eliot?[b].

Is it a crime to venture into business, why can't you reason with him?.

why? why? why?.

For the love of God, this has got nothing to do with tribe.

You should have made your point without resorting to this.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by PearlStreet(m): 2:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
Bullpoo

Successes have results, failures have excuses.

RMD, Jide Kosoko, Olu Jacobs, Pete Edochie, Desmond Idiot, Odunlade Adekola, etc aren't married, right?

He couldn't make it because once you step out of entertainment in Nigeria, making a successful comeback is extremely difficult. That's what affected 9ice, Naeto C, African Chyna, etc. Even D'Banj stepped out briefly and he still hasn't found his footing.

5 Likes

Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
Still something
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood by Soso990240(m): 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
I use to like Emeka Enyiocha and Chidi Mokeme. No homo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Throwback Photo Before She Turned An Instagram Slay Queen / Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Imo State / Olamide And Lil Kesh Joke About Headies Back To Back Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.