Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,460 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) (47859 Views)

World Cup Final: See Moment Fans Invaded The Pitch (Photos) / Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) / John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by free2ryhme: 7:23am On Oct 05, 2015
The guy check market well well sha grin

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by abiakelevra(m): 7:23am On Oct 05, 2015
Savigne:

I wonder how y'all do it....You always find an angle to chip in these dose of tribalistic statements...
Back to topic...I'm happy for her. Wishing them a beautiful wedding and a happy married life.
na today
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by zinachidi(m): 7:23am On Oct 05, 2015
khassy:
small brea,sts...

naaaa... I'll pass undecidedundecided
ur gf booby big pass her own?
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by sheddo619(m): 7:23am On Oct 05, 2015
fine geh and seems d girl is bleach free
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 05, 2015
TushAnn:
Lovely completely feminine Lady, unlike some man-structurelike fellows who call themselves "female ex-footballers"
Like. ..
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by emerged01(m): 7:24am On Oct 05, 2015
TushAnn:
Lovely completely feminine Lady, unlike some man-structurelike fellows who call themselves "female ex-footballers"

Lol! the lady no be footballer o
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Emmahunk(m): 7:25am On Oct 05, 2015
Looking so cool, calm and beautiful. Who knows, might actually be a nagging machine. You never know with women
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by ORIGENAL(m): 7:26am On Oct 05, 2015
Who be John Ogu? na Man U player?
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 05, 2015
Savigne:

I wonder how y'all do it....You always find an angle to chip in these dose of tribalistic statements...
Back to topic...I'm happy for her. Wishing them a beautiful wedding and a happy married life.
Huuuuu...
Those ones?
Lost children of darkness...
Just leave them..
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 05, 2015
Congrats to them,patiently waiting for KHASSY grin
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by sauceEEP(m): 7:30am On Oct 05, 2015
TushAnn:
Your missing something, she's not a footballer. The op said the lady, footballer John ogu proposed to. Hope it's clear now. kiss
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by lekan29ice(m): 7:31am On Oct 05, 2015
God bless their Union
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by flawlessT(f): 7:32am On Oct 05, 2015
She's beautiful...Congratz to her
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Holuwakemmy16(f): 7:33am On Oct 05, 2015
congrat dear,waiting for my own soon
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Savigne(f): 7:34am On Oct 05, 2015
Freemanan:

Huuuuu...
Those ones?
Lost children of darkness...
Just leave them..
The way some people have just made this tribal bigotry their cross tto carry amazes me.
Proudly Deltan
Prouldly Igbo
Proudly Nigerian...Say no to Tribalism.

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Savigne(f): 7:35am On Oct 05, 2015
Double Post.
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 05, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
congrat dear,waiting for my own soon

Enroute..
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by solonazzy: 7:38am On Oct 05, 2015
khassy:
small brea,sts...

naaaa... I'll pass undecidedundecided
I had to return to d pics to confirm ur claim.... Chai..... I fear hw u look at pics o
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Fortunate017(m): 7:39am On Oct 05, 2015
angelTI:
She doesn't have the physique of a female footballer. She looks feminine
They didn't state that, She is a footballer. The guy who proposed to her is. Read the topic that was displayed on the front page well.
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 05, 2015
Savigne:

The way some people have just made this tribal bigotry their cross tto carry amazes me.
Proudly Deltan
Prouldly Igbo
Proudly Nigerian...Say no to Tribalism.
I just leave them... It cant be stopped... Such is expected of a heterogeneous society like NIGERIA...

Which part of Delta north are you from?
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 05, 2015
IGBO Girls are BEAUTIFUL...... quote me and get married to an ugly Yoruba girl grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 05, 2015
MKO4ever:
Age is no longer on her side tho, but I'm happy for her

Na you signed her birth certificate?

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by secretsofpeace(m): 7:45am On Oct 05, 2015
Her name is Akaolisa (hand of God) not Adaolisa... She's a fine girl, a beta pikin
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by OyinMIXmola(f): 7:46am On Oct 05, 2015
Evergreen4:
she is not a footballer, it is the guy that proposed to her that is a footballer
your hed dey there jere,u read and undstnd fast,kudos
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 05, 2015
Savigne:

Are you Yoruba? Oya show me your south waist make I complement you.

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Savigne(f): 7:47am On Oct 05, 2015
Freemanan:

I just leave them... It cant be stopped... Such is expected of a heterogeneous society like NIGERIA...

Which part of Delta north are you from?
I know,but this whole looks like its going to get worse before it gets better.
I'm from Aniocha South.
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 05, 2015
kaycid77:
IGBO Girl are BEAUTIFUL...... quote me and get married to an ugly Yoruba girl grin grin grin grin

I don quote you. Where is my ugly Yoruba girl. I love ugly girls die. cool
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 05, 2015
winetapper:
[size=20pt]By Gods grace I would never use my position in life to woo or propose to a lady she should LOVE me strictly for who i am not for what I have period angry

Winetapper [/size]
[size=24pt]END OF DISCUSSION![/size]

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Savigne(f): 7:50am On Oct 05, 2015
gbosaa:

Are you Yoruba? Oya show me your south waist make I complement you.
I pray oooo....I'm a Nigerian. Whether I come from the east or west is inconsequential.
Re: John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos) by Savigne(f): 7:50am On Oct 05, 2015
Oh dear....This is my 666th post...
I'm scared
*Runs to hide under the bed*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest / Messi Suffers Worst Ballon D'or Ranking in 11 years. / Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.