Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,417 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Today October 5 Happy Teachers Day. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Today October 5 Happy Teachers Day. (8170 Views)

World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? / ###dp* Teachers Day Dp For Whatsapp, Profile Pics, HD Images / {####teachers Day Kavita} Happy Teachers Day Kavita In Hindi, Poem, Poetry 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today October 5 Happy Teachers Day. by kossyablaze(m): 9:16am On Oct 05, 2015
K

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today October 5 Happy Teachers Day. by Adesiji77: 9:17am On Oct 05, 2015
Valentinooo:
Teaching; the most underrated profession in Nigeria

I tell you!

We need to appreciate them more; all of us have a role to play here.

For instance, how many parents know their kid's teacher? Find time to meet and compliment them?

It's not out of place to give them incentives from time to time. A happy teacher is a more productive teacher! cheesy

It is a well-known fact that the management of many schools sometimes delay the payment of their salaries. How do they expect them to give their best in this regard?

They are human beings too with needs and responsibilities.

1 Like

Re: Today October 5 Happy Teachers Day. by opeugo1: 9:18am On Oct 05, 2015
I am a teacher and I am proud.....do you?

1 Like

Re: Today October 5 Happy Teachers Day. by OrDan(m): 9:20am On Oct 05, 2015
HAPPY TEACHERS DAY. GOD BLESS ALL WHO HAVE TUTORED ME. Everyman I meet is my teacher in that I learn from everyone.
Re: Today October 5 Happy Teachers Day. by Amhappy(f): 9:21am On Oct 05, 2015
Today we celebrate the Noblest of all profession. Teachers make others. God bless all caring and dedicated Teachers all over the world.
Re: Today October 5 Happy Teachers Day. by jesussaves22: 9:21am On Oct 05, 2015
Teachers Day......But dont teach ur students to be delluded and sentimental when delivery judgement. Dont teach them to go for goose chess. Dont teach them to remove dirty in some one eye while there is a stone in their eyes. Teach them to know their self first before knowing others. Teach them to know and tell the truth always and not been bias like urself. Yes teachers needs to be rewarded but not teachers full of hatred and biasness. Teach them not to betray their brothers because of self aggradizement and greed. Teach them that what so ever a man soweth so shall he reap. Teach them to be good citizens not certified criminals. Yes teach them not to be terrorist or harlots or arm robber. Teach them. Teach them . Teach them the implications of wrong doing. Teach them that homosexuals are breeds of satan and God abhor them. Teach them.... Copy to all teachers in nigeria and the world
Re: Today October 5 Happy Teachers Day. by Bigdreams(m): 9:22am On Oct 05, 2015
Teachers are life builders.

Thank God for my teachers.

Read my signature.
Re: Today October 5 Happy Teachers Day. by joseph1832(m): 9:22am On Oct 05, 2015
They say "a teachers reward is in heaven" but I say my reward as a teacher is in heaven and here on earth!.
Re: Today October 5 Happy Teachers Day. by Sarhamsyn(m): 9:23am On Oct 05, 2015
Shawtout to my dad he's a teacher
Re: Today October 5 Happy Teachers Day. by Luckygurl(f): 9:25am On Oct 05, 2015
Awwwwww!!!!

To these lovely people that first taught me kiss kiss

And to think this is their profession.

Love you loads!!!!
Re: Today October 5 Happy Teachers Day. by solonazzy: 9:26am On Oct 05, 2015
Dis news shuld b d 1st in d morning..... A public holiday for teachers n u ur pushing it to front page after 9am......visited here Dis morning b4 Goin out to my ppa..... Only to c d yeye Sch didn't open
Re: Today October 5 Happy Teachers Day. by ihatebuhari(f): 9:27am On Oct 05, 2015
360ng:
God bless our TEACHERS
Re: Today October 5 Happy Teachers Day. by aisha2008(m): 9:28am On Oct 05, 2015
thanks
Re: Today October 5 Happy Teachers Day. by lonelydora: 9:29am On Oct 05, 2015
Zi:
Happy Teachers day to all dedicated teachers in Nigeria. Teaching is a noble profession!

To my mum, my first teacher. Thank you. You taught me Geography and Igbo for WAEC. B3 in both courses for me!

To all my teachers in life. Thank you. You all contributed to what I am today.

To all NL teachers, whenever I read your posts, I notice a lot of passion in you guys. Bless your kind hearts.

Teachers are the moulders of tomorrow. God bless you all.

Like Sile12 and Explorer.

2 Likes

Re: Today October 5 Happy Teachers Day. by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 05, 2015
asumo12:
Holiday dey?

yes o. I'm chilling at home cool
Re: Today October 5 Happy Teachers Day. by eaccyboy(m): 9:33am On Oct 05, 2015
Yes oooo we're here
Re: Today October 5 Happy Teachers Day. by famopompy(m): 9:36am On Oct 05, 2015
Pls you should all visit http://PayRefe.com/?ref=93514 it is beneficial to all
Re: Today October 5 Happy Teachers Day. by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 05, 2015
Yes,I am...We are... smiley...

Happy Teachers Day.

opeugo1:
I am a teacher and I am proud.....do you?
Re: Today October 5 Happy Teachers Day. by chomytex(f): 9:53am On Oct 05, 2015
Shout out to my mum,my first teacher i love you mum!...wishing all teachers happy teachers day celebration.
Re: Today October 5 Happy Teachers Day. by daddysprincess(f): 9:54am On Oct 05, 2015
Happy teachers day to we teachers its not an easy job at all
Re: Today October 5 Happy Teachers Day. by cresta11: 9:55am On Oct 05, 2015
Happy teacher's day to all the good teachers around the globe .and my best teacher James Baah in Ghana thank u sir
Re: Today October 5 Happy Teachers Day. by Cyntybaby: 10:26am On Oct 05, 2015
Zi:
Happy Teachers day to all dedicated teachers in Nigeria. Teaching is a noble profession!

To my mum, my first teacher. Thank you. You taught me Geography and Igbo for WAEC. B3 in both courses for me!

To all my teachers in life. Thank you. You all contributed to what I am today.

To all NL teachers, whenever I read your posts, I notice a lot of passion in you guys. Bless your kind hearts.

Teachers are the moulders of tomorrow. God bless you all.
Re: Today October 5 Happy Teachers Day. by ebbybest(f): 11:19am On Oct 05, 2015
Am proud of being a teacher. Teaching is an intresting profession but the way our community nd nation treats us is akward.
Re: Today October 5 Happy Teachers Day. by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2015
Happy Teachers Day!
Appreciation to all my teachers.
At home: Dad, mom and Siblings
Primary Sch: Iya Ibadan (Pry 1), Ms Shade (Pry 2), Mrs Oguntolu (pry 3), Mr Adedire (Pry 4) Mrs Fakeye (Pry 5), Mr Prince (special teacher), Mr Aborisade (pry 6)

Secondary school teachers: sorry I find it difficult to remember my secondary schools class teachers...noteworthy are Mrs Olamoye (aka miss Dupe....English teacher), Mr Ero (English-Grammar), can't forget Mr Ibitowa (powerful Mathematics teacher with slapping if you dare to miss his question), Mrs Owasanoye ( Biology teacher - our best teacher then), Business Studies teacher, my Food and Nutrition teacher, Mr Teddy (Physics and Chemistry aka Iwe Ogba) and others including Government teacher that always flogged.
Polytechnic teachers: my mama: Dr (Mrs) F.A Ayinde; Dr (Mrs) Abdul Salam...my school mother and project supervisor; Mr Bolaji...our inspirational lecturer; Mr Damazio...all the way from Chemistry Dept.; Mr Olaleye...the great microbiologist; Mr Apotiola ...trying to remember the great Chief Lecturer Marcus who made Food Chemistry a very simple course; won't forget Mr Ojo and the others in lab....I remember you all today.

University lecturers: hmm, won po gan...but let me mention few: my school mother: Prof (Mrs) O.F Osundahunsi; School Grandpa..lol Prof O.C Aworh; my inspirational lecturer: Dr A.A. Badejo; Dr (Mrs) Omogie...you're wonderful. How about Prof Fagbemi....a very learned lecturer; Prof Oluwalana...hmm I hail. My very own Engr(Dr) Famurewa....I love this man...very funny man. Dr(Mrs) Ifesan....always straight to the point. Hmmm...respect to all our laboratory lecturers...chai I don forget names o.

To spiritual teachers too...I celebrate you

Industrial teachers especially Mrs Omotosho and Mr Idowu....I appreciate you.

It is a great privilege to have great teachers.

To Apostle Paul
To Apostle Peter
To my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ...the greatest of all teachers

Thou art celebrated!
I love my teachers.
Re: Today October 5 Happy Teachers Day. by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 05, 2015

Re: Today October 5 Happy Teachers Day. by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 05, 2015

Re: Today October 5 Happy Teachers Day. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2015

Re: Today October 5 Happy Teachers Day. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2015

Re: Today October 5 Happy Teachers Day. by XTHRONE(m): 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
I love teaching but as a proffession NO WAY,It is the most under rated proffession in Nigeria.
Re: Today October 5 Happy Teachers Day. by Lorax(f): 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
Happy Teachers day to my mum who is a teacher.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Intelligent People In West Africa Are Ghanaians. -CNN / English Studies First Term, Second Term & Third Term Scheme Of Work / Stop Saying ‘hello’ When Someone Calls You- See The Correct Word And 13 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.