Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,570 members, 7,958,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:55 PM

USA Visiting Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visiting Visa (1003 Views)

Is Visiting Visa To Australia Advisable For An Intending Hustler? / Please Advice Me On My Usa Visiting Visa / Usa Visiting Visa Renewal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA Visiting Visa by mikkypel(m): 6:10am On Oct 05, 2015
Please Nairalanders, one of my friend's sister wants to invite my friend through a visiting visa, and he is trying to know if he can work with it over there or maybe there is a way to change it to students visa or better still tell the sister not to bother inviting him.. We have been thinking for a while since yesterday buy I decided to bring it down here because I know I should be able to get real answers here.. Please help a friend
Re: USA Visiting Visa by Mossaino(m): 7:42am On Oct 05, 2015
Hey guy! Your friend wont be able to use a tourist visa B1/B2 (Visit) to work over there in USA and he wont be able to use it for studies as well. Why not advise your friend to get the appropriate visa for whatever he intends to do in the USA. The Americans are quite strict when it comes to the visa issues.

Well, hope this helps but in any case you may wish to visit the US visa home page for more information

1 Like

Re: USA Visiting Visa by mikkypel(m): 8:33am On Oct 05, 2015
Mossaino:
Hey guy! Your friend wont be able to use a tourist visa B1/B2 (Visit) to work over there in USA and he wont be able to use it for studies as well. Why not advise your friend to get the appropriate visa for whatever he intends to do in the USA. The Americans are quite strict when it comes to the visa issues.

Well, hope this helps but in any case you may wish to visit the US visa home page for more information

Thanks Bro.. Noted

(1) (Reply)

Getting A New Nigerian E-passport When Old Passport Is Lost (in London) / PHOTOS: 11 People Die In A Road Accident On The Benin-ore Road This Morning / The Oddity Called Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.