Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,552 members, 7,850,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

D'banj Is Working On 'something Great' With Don Jazzy - Never Say Never - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Is Working On 'something Great' With Don Jazzy - Never Say Never (360 Views)

Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy / Eedris Abdulkareem: D'banj Is Stupid For Leaving Don Jazzy, E No Get Talent / D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D'banj Is Working On 'something Great' With Don Jazzy - Never Say Never by morereb10: 6:38am On Oct 05, 2015
Well it has always been rumored that kokomaster and the Don will be working together in the near future but what people didn't envisage is that the future is near no matter how far you think it is. Never say never is a popular saying in Nigeria as well as 'no permanent enemy' though basically used by the politicians but it applies to everyday life.

The music star, Iconic entertainer, Dapo Oyebanji, popularly known as D’banj, has said that him and his former label mate and wingman, Don Jazzy, had been planning one more hit even before Innocent '2Face' Idibia begged them at his Fortyfied concert which held a few weeks ago.

Speaking with Vanguard, D’banj said:

"Glo has said they will sponsor it, even before 2Face begged us. We’re already working on something great that you guys will love; and I guarantee you will hear it very soon.

I believe that with 2Face saying it that day, it represents the voice of the people. You have to also know that since it's my 10th year anniversary, it’s also Don Jazzy’s 10th year as well. Don Jazzy is my brother now when it comes to endorsement as Diageo endorsed him too. We can even go on a tour together; what do you think?"

Talking about the love he receives when he's in public, he said:

"I feel humbled. I mean it’s always like a dream, especially when you know that everything you’ve done is from God, and I always give thanks to God. I always pray that anytime - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/10/dbanj-is-working-on-something-great.html#sthash.sdwcEgZx.dpuf

lalasticlala seun

Re: D'banj Is Working On 'something Great' With Don Jazzy - Never Say Never by christinie(f): 7:00am On Oct 05, 2015
I can only laugh.
Don't ask me why.
Mind you I didn't say smile.

(1) (Reply)

Man Divorces Wife Of 20 Years Who Threatens To Kill Him / John Legend & Chrissy Teigen Expecting Their First Child / Wizkid's Management Releases Statement Over Alleged Cancelled AUN Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.