Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) (28904 Views)

Agbani Darego Stuns In Bikini By A Pool Side (pic) / Regina Askia & Her Daughter, Teesa Williams As Beauty Queens (Side By Side Pic) / Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) by MrCounselor: 10:17am On Oct 05, 2015
so?
Re: Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) by damiloladuke: 10:17am On Oct 05, 2015
y
Re: Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) by 247Dior(m): 10:18am On Oct 05, 2015
paul2022:
ood morning to you All..... Are you tired of losing your money to
Bookies like Nairabet, Bet1960, Merrybet, Surebet, E.T.C Then what you need is Fixed matches. Bellow is
screenshot of My last Saturday's winning of #957,000 Call/WhatsApp
08029455182 to partake from This weekend Games!!!
Bro receive Sence.. U came here to scam people but your not smart, calculate your game odd and the amount u staked... How come to money is not even up to 1mil...?
Re: Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) by preciousMI1(f): 10:19am On Oct 05, 2015
and its news.... what's up with these two girls acting besties... soon we will know d truth...
Re: Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) by Eniqurl(f): 10:20am On Oct 05, 2015
Mtsheew issorai
Re: Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) by utunnegi: 10:26am On Oct 05, 2015
chai lee nu mpatapa ukwu ya kiss
Re: Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) by OyinMIXmola(f): 10:34am On Oct 05, 2015
So??congrats..dear mods,we need meaningful posts not diz thrashy..
Re: Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) by Pucaxo(m): 10:45am On Oct 05, 2015
Snowangel4:

Lolz tongue
undecided

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) by Pucaxo(m): 10:49am On Oct 05, 2015
Snowangel4:

Lolz tongue
Was supposed to quote saivgne, not you. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) by ada40: 10:52am On Oct 05, 2015
Savigne:

I dunno about Rukky but Ebube just dey fine for my eye everyday ooo.
they are very beautiful, may God give dem d best husband not a nonentity Ameeeeeeen.
Re: Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) by zynzyn(m): 10:58am On Oct 05, 2015
silverprince413:
Where the pool? Abi wein b pool?

I see poo, lots of l e z p o o!
Re: Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 05, 2015
I hope Ebube is not a lezz
Re: Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) by Tamakay(m): 11:10am On Oct 05, 2015
emmanuel596:
Mods please enough of all this hoes making fp while enjoying their own life's it dosent add or Change anything in our own lifes
Today is Monday we want to know which way nigeria is smoving too cry undecided

Me sef I tire. Just promoting dis rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) by rugged7(m): 11:18am On Oct 05, 2015
Make all these lesbians allow us rest naa angry angry
Meeeen, but Ebube go good to do "strong thing o" tongue
See laps!! kiss
Chisoos!
I no mind do the laps sef tongue
Re: Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) by Michizzy(f): 11:25am On Oct 05, 2015
Good for them. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 05, 2015
Pucaxo:

Was supposed to quote saivgne, not you. Sorry.

E dy do u for eye ni
Re: Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) by 4stylz: 11:34am On Oct 05, 2015
Savigne:

I dunno about Rukky but Ebube just dey fine for my eye everyday ooo.

Pls she is girlfriend; she is not a lesbian
Re: Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) by cowgirl9090: 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
emmanuel596:
Mods please enough of all this hoes making fp while enjoying their own life's it dosent add or Change anything in our own lifes
Today is Monday we want to know which way nigeria is moving too cry undecided

Nigeria is moving backwards,it has always been moving backwards.
Re: Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) by Pucaxo(m): 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
Snowangel4:

E dy do u for eye ni
Na this ya wor-wor face dey disturb my eye tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
gladiolus:
Lesb :-XLesb
yea because 2 female friends seen together automatically makes them a lesbian. undecided
Re: Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
Pucaxo:
Na this ya wor-wor face dey disturb my eye tongue

Hehehe....i no say I worwor nah
You don't have to remind me of dat. cheesy cheesy
Re: Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
ok.
Re: Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) by simplisity(m): 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
Sommyangel:
I wan call them something but make I keep quiet sha
What do u have in mind Angel?
Re: Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) by Pucaxo(m): 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
Snowangel4:

Hehehe....i no say I worwor nah You don't have to remind me of dat. cheesy cheesy
gringrin Urgly betty
Re: Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) by Pucaxo(m): 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
Snowangel4:

Hehehe....i no say I worwor nah You don't have to remind me of dat. cheesy cheesy
gringrin Urgly betty

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
Pucaxo:
gringrin Urgly betty

Na me tongue
Re: Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) by Savigne(f): 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
4stylz:

Pls she is girlfriend; she is not a lesbian
In English please
Re: Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) by Pucaxo(m): 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
Snowangel4:

Na me tongue
I could marry you out of pity tho.....

If you're rich! gringrin
Re: Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
Pucaxo:
I could marry you out of pity tho.....

If you're rich! gringrin

K
Re: Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) by Pucaxo(m): 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
Snowangel4:

K
Was kidding babe..
Re: Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) by Pucaxo(m): 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
Snowangel4:

K
Was kidding babe..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" / Kim Kardashian On Goldie & Her Visit To Nigeria / New Photo Of 9ice And Baby Mama With Their Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.