Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:57 PM

Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) (29050 Views)

Agbani Darego Stuns In Bikini By A Pool Side (pic) / Regina Askia & Her Daughter, Teesa Williams As Beauty Queens (Side By Side Pic) / Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
Pucaxo:
Was kidding babe..

Ofcus I knw

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) by 4stylz: 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
Savigne:

In English please

She be my girlfriend I use God beg u British woman
Re: Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) by nochio(m): 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
This Ebube girl used to be dark and innocent looking, now she looks very artificial, hmm.
Re: Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) by Savigne(f): 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
4stylz:

She be my girlfriend I use God beg u British woman
To think that I actually thought you were making sense.
Re: Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) by webshopng1(m): 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
whats my own na

Re: Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) by Nnaji36(m): 1:16am On Oct 07, 2015
Why exulnorating this lesbians and making them topic of discussion. I see you have nothing better to post than this nonsense. Rubbish.
Re: Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) by Geezy4real(m): 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
well, i can't see no pool...sweet looking 'kpanshable' chics by d way!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meghan Markle Dumps UK Trip With Harry, Heads For Nigeria Instead / Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye / Seyi Shay In Gerda Truubon Dress In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.